Reply Role Plays
Keyblade Knights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:13 pm
Selena glared at the kid harsly, recognizing him. Her eyes flashed colors, and she held her right arm, her weapon arm, to stop herself from attacking the kid. "You," she said, pointing. "You're a Keyblade Knight. Leave. Now. Before I kill you, leave," she said coldly. "You shouldn't be here, and if you don't leave, I'll kill you in three seconds."

Jade looked at Aeris. He knew that she sensed his presence, but even she couldn't see him. He felt a remnant of his old heart, preserved in her memory. His other, Zack, had died, leaving him forever unable to return to his heart. Only through her was he able to feel some part of being alive.

Emerald nodded. He hated the cloaked man, more than anything. He summoned his green magic, holding a ball of the green fire in his hand. "I'll follow your lead. Do you want me to charge, or pummel him from back here?" Emerald asked Xoric, getting into his fighting stance.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:03 pm
"You attack him from behind, I'll get him from the front." Xoric said. "Go!." And they both charged forward at the hooded man. Emerald disappeared then reappeared behind the man and caught him by surprise. But as Emerald was about to make contact, a barrier suddenly went up and blocked the attack. Xoric ducked under an energy blast and struck downward but again it was nullified.
"What's going on?" Xoric said aloud. Suddenly, the man's hands gloved a dark purple color and suddenly, Xoric felt his left arm send a huge amount of pain through his entire body. He could feel the shadows spreading through his body like a virus.  

AKHaze

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:20 pm
Emerald grabbed Xoric's arm, the one infested by darkness. "Stay still," he said, ignoring the cloaked man. He slowly began to temorarily heal the dark spot.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:33 pm
Xoric felt in the dark corner of his mind that there was a more friendlier presence. He realized that it must be Emerald and he was attempting ot help him fight off the shadow infection.
I won't let this take control of my body! Xoric thought with force. The shadows suddenly began retracting from his mind and he felt the pain soften.
Xoric felt himself regain control of his body and stood up. The hooded man seemed shocked more of less since none of them could see his face.
"Nice try but you'll have to do better next time, if there is a next time." Xoric said. Suddenly, Xoric's blue aura started flow out of him as though he were on fire. Xoric was beginning one of his strongest attacks. He signaled Emerald to do the same.  

AKHaze

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*beeping in his ear* man not now im sorry karen i need to go * starts running around the corner and accidentally runs into selena making him fall and his hood comes off and reveals his face* ohh man sorry *looks at her and sees who she is* oh man now im really sorry
((naota is this going to be like the other rps now?))
((i will still post but please naota answer my question))Karen got up and walked after neo"you ok neo?"Karen looks at his face"i can see your face now."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:35 pm
Tokyoanimefan
Selena glared at the kid harsly, recognizing him. Her eyes flashed colors, and she held her right arm, her weapon arm, to stop herself from attacking the kid. "You," she said, pointing. "You're a Keyblade Knight. Leave. Now. Before I kill you, leave," she said coldly. "You shouldn't be here, and if you don't leave, I'll kill you in three seconds."

Jade looked at Aeris. He knew that she sensed his presence, but even she couldn't see him. He felt a remnant of his old heart, preserved in her memory. His other, Zack, had died, leaving him forever unable to return to his heart. Only through her was he able to feel some part of being alive.

Emerald nodded. He hated the cloaked man, more than anything. He summoned his green magic, holding a ball of the green fire in his hand. "I'll follow your lead. Do you want me to charge, or pummel him from back here?" Emerald asked Xoric, getting into his fighting stance.
rushes away  

hydra4

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*beeping in his ear* man not now im sorry karen i need to go * starts running around the corner and accidentally runs into selena making him fall and his hood comes off and reveals his face* ohh man sorry *looks at her and sees who she is* oh man now im really sorry
((i will still post but please naota answer my question))Karen got up and walked after neo"you ok neo?"Karen looks at his face"i can see your face now."
tries to look away from her "dont you hate me for who i am"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:46 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"Karen puts her hand on his cheek and gently pushes neo's face so she could see it again"i dont hate you. why would you ever guess that?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:18 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"Karen puts her hand on his cheek and gently pushes neo's face so she could see it again"i dont hate you. why would you ever guess that?"
because im a keyblade knight  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:53 pm
Emerald once more summoned his green magic, wearing it like a cloak of power. He muttered a few words, and the area around them turned into an arena, surrounded by barriers, letting nothing but air come in and out. His eyes glowed green as he muttered more words. "For the glory and the grace of the White Hall", was the only thing that could be heard, whispered among foreign words.

Selena looked at the boy, turned, and ran off once more, not looking back. She sensed vaguely Emerald fighting, but he could hold his own. In her mind, he told her so. She nodded and went to find a peaceful spot.

Jade ran from Aeris. Of course he had expected it. She wouldn't stay in grief forever. She had found someone new, a man by the name of Cloud Strife. She truly loved him. Jade's mind told him that it was more than she had loved Zack, but he had to reassure himself that that was not true. He didn't want his past love to shatter.  

Countess Valentine

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:00 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"And i would care why? I really dont care. Am techically a nobody and you dont see everyone hating me."Karen looked at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:14 am
Together Xoric and Emerald unleashed an explosion of magical energy. The explosion was the blue aura Xoric posessed and the green that Emerald possessed. The magical energy burst and spread out everywhere, hitting the hooded figure on every part of his body. He was blasted in midair, then suddenly there was a flash of light and he was no longer there. However, the town was still on fire and rapidly falling. Xoric didn't know if the man was dead or not but he was focusing his attention on the town.
"Hey, let's split up and look for survivors!" Xoric shouted over the crackling of the fire.  

AKHaze

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:08 pm
Emerald nodded, and went off running into the blaze. For one of the many times in his existance as a General, he wished his comrades, Fluorspar and Jade, were there to help. Jade could control the blaze, and Fluorspar could put it out. Emerald was relatively weak in situations like that compared to them. None the less he searched. More than once, he thought he heard a cry for help, but he found no one. He hoped Xoric was having better luck.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"And i would care why? I really dont care. Am techically a nobody and you dont see everyone hating me."Karen looked at him.
yeah but *looks away again*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:19 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
yeah but *looks away again*
"its doesnt matter to me what you are or what you have done in the past."Karen put her hand on his cheek and gently and softly pushes him face toward her again"Neo your my friend now. And plus you are cute."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff