Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:23 am
Tokyoanimefan
Xemaria flinched involuntarily when Dalbex pointed to her in turn. Memories were flying everywhere in her head, and Vaxlyn's past had only served to remind Xemaria of her own. She resisted the temptation to hold her head in her hands as Dalbex gave her a funny look.
"Ah, I must ask, do I know you?" Dalbex asked innocently enough. "You look like her..." He trailed off, steeped in memory. Xemaria's eyes widened, and she flinched yet again.

"How would you know her, unless you two saw each other in the past lives...Which is kind of hard to fathom...." Vaxlyn asked as she looked from Dalbex to Xemaris, who were staring at eachother.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:45 pm
Tokyoanimefan
Xemaria heard Kura's comment, and secretly, making sure that the others couldn't see, gave her the meanest deathgaze she had. If you dare ruin Vaxlyn or anyone else's dreams, I will personally crush you! Xemaria thought angrily.

Kura was rattled. "Okay, okay...geez."  

LightPinkAngel

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:30 pm
If Xemaria was happy with Kura's response, she didn't show it. She only stood in disbelief at Dalbex, who stood in equal disbelief at her. "But, no, alas, it cannot be. That would make you...one of them..." he mused to himself. Xemaria's eyes widened angrily. "I'm not one of them!" she hissed. Her eyes were an inferno of firey anger.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:39 pm
Tokyoanimefan
If Xemaria was happy with Kura's response, she didn't show it. She only stood in disbelief at Dalbex, who stood in equal disbelief at her. "But, no, alas, it cannot be. That would make you...one of them..." he mused to himself. Xemaria's eyes widened angrily. "I'm not one of them!" she hissed. Her eyes were an inferno of firey anger.

"What's going on? What are you talking about? Please!....Some one explain to us what you guys are quarriling about." Vaxlyn growled. He eyes gleamed red like an animal caught in headlights, and her nails grew long for a moment.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Cliff-The-Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:16 pm
Name: Xerox
Number: VIII
Weapon: Scyth of Darkness and Misery
Nickname: Pain Bringer
Skill:Call forth creatures of darkness, and can make the weak minded go insane.
Class: Mainly stragitgist, and offense.

"Man...I hope everyone's not mad at me for being so late. I can never keep up with the time..." Xerox said as he walked into the entrance hallway.
Xerox heard yelling coming from the throne room, and he sensed tensions. "I wonder what they got them selves into this time." Xerox went up to the throne room and saw all the new people and the open pods. "What happned while I was gone? And who are these people? Some one please explain!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:08 pm
Dalbex looked at Xemaria and then to Vaxlyn. "I'm only trying to piece together the fragmented memories of my past. If I had seen someone similar to you before, it must have been while I was a Somebody." He remebered it now. "You...remind me of my daughter." He hung his head and spoke slowly. "But it cannot be, she died many years ago."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:13 pm
"Wow...So this is really something? Sorry for exploding..." Vaxlyn said quietly, then moving out of the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:52 pm
"It's alright, Vaxlyn," Xemaria said quietly. She turned to Delbex. "I'm sorry, but that's impossible," she said. She winced before going on at a memory of another girl her age. "I had a sister."  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:29 pm
"A sister?!" Vaxlyn asked, surprized, but then she went calm again as she remebered her own sibling, that made it out of the fire with her. She shook her head at the thought, so she wouldn't think of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:39 pm
"Yes," Xemaria said. Seeing Vaxlyn, she amended, "My sister was never there, though. She...left," Xemaria said uncomfortably, not wanting to tell the total truth, but knowing that she would have to eventually.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:45 pm
"Why...Who was she?" Vaxlyn asked, wanting know what happened...And wanting to help her pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:52 pm
Xaringulos just sighed. "Ah, to be so lucky as to remember parts of your past. I still got nothing...Anyways, lets get these last two capsules open! I'll get one, who wants to get the other?" "I'll do it," replied Xirius, who had finally gotten up and and staggered to one on the pods. "On the count of three...one...two...THREE!" "The last two pods were opened simultaneously. Out of the first fell a male nobody with long dark green hair. Erixon ran up to him and said "This is Karixous. He seems to be okay." Out of the final pod stepped out a tall nobody. He had long, flowing silver hair, and out of all of the rejects, he seemed to be the oldest (besides Dalbex). This was Taryx, their leader. He had a serious demeanor, held his weapon, a huge gunblade in hand, and and a determined look on his face. "Nobodies!" he commanded to his group, "Align yourselves!" And with that, they lined up in order of rank, with the exception of Karixous, who was still out.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:54 pm
Xemaria didn't move. "If he was talking to me, I don't really care. Hey, Vaxlyn, you OK?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:57 pm
Tokyoanimefan
Xemaria didn't move. "If he was talking to me, I don't really care. Hey, Vaxlyn, you OK?"

Taryx glanced at her. "I only command my group. But I commend and sincerly thank you and your friends for releasing me and my Organization. And now it seems I find myself in your debt."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:15 pm
"Yeah I'm fine." Vaxlyn said. "So...You mean that you are gonna repay us for Shadow ripping apart a throne, and then we all kind of accidentally finding you guys?(With some truoble along the way) Sounds good to me...But I have a question...Why were you guys put in pods, and why were you rejected from the Organization?" Vaxlyn said with a teasing smirk on her face.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff