Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:33 pm
Naixen stared at her own doll for a moment until she walked over to it and picked it up. "Whoa....." was all that excaped her mouthed then held it tighter to her chest and walked off from the area not wanting to see the beserker get mad for getting beaten by her own doll. She quickly ran inside a random room not knowing which room it was, considering she was slightly confused from her thoughts over the events that happend. After closed The Silent hero came by the hall finding the defeated Berserker. He made a suspicious look and exited the are in a vortex and came toe where Saix was. "Saix, I found one of your beserkers defeated in the middle of the halls." He informed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:48 am
Medevilgirl
Alixraen
[omg, i hate it when others rp my character...anyways...]

Xirius woke up in the World That Never Was. He was alone in a white room. Suddenly the door opened and Xigbar stepped in. "How was the nap?" Xirius snapped. "You idiot," said Xirius, who now didn't care that he was attacking a superior member. "What did you do to Cessy?" Xigbar got angry quickly. "Why should I tell you, you..." He didn't get to finish his sentence, for Xirius trapped him against the ceiling. [Xirius controls the element of gravity, it is kind of similar to Xigbar's power.] Xirius, with well aimed accuracy, threw one of his throwing daggers. [He has many, since he does not often get them back after using them.] It skimmed the side of Xigbar's head, cutting off the eyepatch. He then sent daggers all around his body, to scare him.

(If, your statement about pple playing your RP characters was reffering to me, well, I didn't talk for your character now did I... plus, I'm the RP master after all, I lead the characters where I want them to go. And only talk for them if it really is necessary or if I know that they won't mind to much.)

It took a lot more then that to scare The Free Shooter of Organization XIII, If anything, he only pissed the higher ranking member off.

"You son of a-"snarled Xigbar then he blinked behind Xirius and put him in a choke hold. the daggers fell to the floor immediatly after Xigbar zapped out of them, they came clanking to the ground. A curious Zexion opens the door, just in time to witness Xirius's struggle to get his freedom back.

"Xigbar, let the kid go. He's not worth it." Said Zexion dryly.

For a moment Xigbar was reluctent to let the little punk go. Then does.

Xirius let out a strong breath of air and breathed in again hard, then immediatly swong around and punched Xigbar in the face. This cause Xigbar to tip backwards a bit but he quickly recovers from the blow only to grab Xirius's cloak to keep him from escaping and start whaling on the kid repeatedly.

Zexion watched a little startled by the action but not to tarribly moved and murmurs, "Woh...."

Then in stormed Siax, pushing Zexion aside. He rushes over to stop the fight, pushing Xigbar away from Xirius keeping a tight hold of each others arm, "What on earth do you think you are doing," growled Siax as he glares back and forth at the both of them, mostly at Xigbar.

"The kid tried to gut me," shouted Xigbar.

"Regaurdless," snuffed Siax, "You know what your orders are, Free Shooter, this is not permitted!"

Xigbar opened his mouth to speak, then decides against it and shuts his mouth. Siax had a point, though Xigbar didn't want to admit it. The new members were not to be treated harshly under any circumstances .

Siax turned his attention to Xirius, "And you, you should know better then to attack your Superiors, such an act shall return you to dusk status, understood!" He releases both of them, then adds to Xirius, "And you are already in enough trouble by hanging around that bar when you were meant to be on a mission with Xaldin. What do you have to say for your actions before a punishment is decided!"

Xirius stared down Saix. "I finished scouting out the new area with Xaldin, he left, then I left for the bar. Aren't I allowed to get a drink?" As he was talking to Saix, he shot a glance at Xigbar, who was now looking ready to kill him.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:21 am
Siax glanced over at Laxeas when he heard the news. He expressed a look of concern and confusion as to how one of HIS berserkers could be defeated in their own castle and who defeated it. There could only be one explanation in his mind, intruders. Siax sighed aggitatedly, then turned his attention back on Xirius and Xigbar. "If you were indeed, only going to that bar to refresh yourself," he spoke to Xirius, "and had completed you mission, then I suppose it could be dropped from your punishment, but attacking an elder has no excuse. Forther more, you will be judged by your higher peers and punished accordingly." Siax then turned to Xigbar, "And you, I really hadn't expected to confront an elder for punishment."

Xigbar glared at him, and said, "Hey, who you calling elder-"

Then is cut him off by Siax, "You are the second in command, You are suppose to help train these children," Siax points a rash finger toward Xirius while yelling at Xigbar, and continues, "You are meant to be an example of superior power. And here you are-"

Xigabr then intrudes, "Listen you little boot licker, I don't need YOU to lecture me on how to treat these idiots. I don't even see the point of having them around, so maybe you should explain to ME why the hell Xemnas brought a bunch of brats up from the lowest regions of this hell hole."

Siax and Xigbar looked as though they were about to tare each others heads off right as laxeus stepped forward and repeated his report, "Siax, one of your berserkers was defeated. You need to check it out and examine the area incase of intruders."

This pulled Siax's attention from Xigbar. but he continues to glare at the free shooter as he said to Laxeus, "yes, yes I'm going."

He turnes and walks out the door. Xigbar growled to himself and started to leave to. Zexion and laxeus watched them leave in a neutral silence.

When they were both gone, Zexion spoke casually, "Teh, talk about High tention, Everyone seems to be on edge now a days." he makes a blunt glance over to Laxeus who shrugged in agreement, then turned to Xirius, "Don't worry Xirius, sometimes we want to throw deadly daggers at Xigbar too. You won't have a punishment. But you must report back to the training halls for some rebreifing on your skills. Larxene is waiting for you."

(Hey, I figure if Xirius uses throwing daggers, he should have Larxene as a trainer. Fast and agile. A Perfect match!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:29 am
Time Puppet
Naixen stared at her own doll for a moment until she walked over to it and picked it up. "Whoa....." was all that excaped her mouthed then held it tighter to her chest and walked off from the area not wanting to see the beserker get mad for getting beaten by her own doll. She quickly ran inside a random room not knowing which room it was, considering she was slightly confused from her thoughts over the events that happend. After closed The Silent hero came by the hall finding the defeated Berserker. He made a suspicious look and exited the are in a vortex and came toe where Saix was. "Saix, I found one of your beserkers defeated in the middle of the halls." He informed.

Naixen had ran into a random room not realizing where she was going. She stepped into the room gently closed the door behind her. It wasn't hard to notice that the lighting had been dimmed to a soft glow around the room. As she glanced about, Naixen noticed that she had never been in this room before.

Taking a few steps deeper into the dim lighted area, she noticed something was slumpped, leaning against a wall on the floor on the opposite side of the room. It frightened her at first because she couldn't tell what it was. but a closer look prooved it was just another member sitting on the floor with his hood up. Judging from his body posture, this member looked extremely unwell. It wasn't until he raised his heavy head and looked up at Naixen that she realized... It was Xemnas.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:17 pm
Medevilgirl
xquietrosex
Medevilgirl
xquietrosex
Rose heard someone scream, "Dance, Water, Dance!." Soomewere off in the halls, and quickly got to her feet so she could figure out a way out of there. Rose quietly jogged down some of the halls.
When she turned a corner she was face to cloak with another person. His hood was up, so she couldn't ses his face.
"Uh....Hi?" Vaxlyn stammered as she gulped.

(Quetion for Rose, ok, so who's Vaxlyn.... if she is not he then who is she???? I confusled)

OMG! Oops! I got my characters mixed up....She's from my other RP....I'm sooooooo sorry! I meant Rose! Ahhh! Please forgive me! I feel so stupid! lol....*smacks self in the forehead* Stupid me!

(OOOOHHH, Ok, the water is clear to me now. Ok, Rose ran into a nothing strange member ok, I gots it now lolololololol Happens to me to don't worry about it!!)

The man removes his cloak revealing long blonde hair. His olive eyes stared down at her seeming uninterested in his suroundings.

"Who are you," he spoke bluntly

"Um... I'm Rose...And I need a way out of here. I don't think that I'm supposed to be here...Some one wants to kill me." Rose said quietly while looking up at the tall man.
"So....Who are you?" Rose asked, gaining more courage.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:40 pm
xquietrosex
Medevilgirl
xquietrosex
Medevilgirl
xquietrosex
Rose heard someone scream, "Dance, Water, Dance!." Soomewere off in the halls, and quickly got to her feet so she could figure out a way out of there. Rose quietly jogged down some of the halls.
When she turned a corner she was face to cloak with another person. His hood was up, so she couldn't ses his face.
"Uh....Hi?" Vaxlyn stammered as she gulped.

(Quetion for Rose, ok, so who's Vaxlyn.... if she is not he then who is she???? I confusled)

OMG! Oops! I got my characters mixed up....She's from my other RP....I'm sooooooo sorry! I meant Rose! Ahhh! Please forgive me! I feel so stupid! lol....*smacks self in the forehead* Stupid me!

(OOOOHHH, Ok, the water is clear to me now. Ok, Rose ran into a nothing strange member ok, I gots it now lolololololol Happens to me to don't worry about it!!)

The man removes his cloak revealing long blonde hair. His olive eyes stared down at her seeming uninterested in his suroundings.

"Um... I'm Rose...And I need a way out of here. I don't think that I'm supposed to be here...Some one wants to kill me." Rose said quietly while looking up at the tall man.

"Vexen," he said dryly, he was considering to leave this odd girl and who ever was trying to kill her be, It was none of his concern, but then again the fact that she was loose in the castle with someone trying to kill her obviously meant that she was not welcome there. So he quickly decides to keep Rose from running of any further..

"I'm sorry, did you say some one was trying to kill you?" Vexen remarked carelessly.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:44 pm
Quote:

"Vexen," he said dryly, he was considering to leave this odd girl and who ever was trying to kill her be, It was none of his concern, but then again the fact that she was loose in the castle with someone trying to kill her obviously meant that she was not welcome there. So he quickly decides to keep Rose from running of any further..

"I'm sorry, did you say some one was trying to kill you?" Vexen remarked carelessly.
"Yes! Some dude with red spikey hair! I think his name was Axel...But Demyx held him off for me....He's nice..." Rose said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:03 pm
Medevilgirl
Time Puppet

Naixen had ran into a random room not realizing where she was going. She stepped into the room gently closed the door behind her. It wasn't hard to notice that the lighting had been dimmed to a soft glow around the room. As she glanced about, Naixen noticed that she had never been in this room before.

Taking a few steps deeper into the dim lighted area, she noticed something was slumpped, leaning against a wall on the floor on the opposite side of the room. It frightened her at first because she couldn't tell what it was. but a closer look prooved it was just another member sitting on the floor with his hood up. Judging from his body posture, this member looked extremely unwell. It wasn't until he raised his heavy head and looked up at Naixen that she realized... It was Xemnas.
Naixen squeeked and panicked as she looked at Xemnas. She started glancing around not knowing what to do as her words stumbled when muttering until she bowed not looking at Xemnas as an apology. "I'm-really-sorr-Father-Xemnas-I-wasn't-paying-attetion-on-which-room-was-which-and-uh-uh..." She was stumbling on her explanation as she feared that she may get punished for intrusion.  

Taimu Dolores

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:41 am
xquietrosex
Quote:

"Yes! Some dude with red spikey hair! I think his name was Axel...But Demyx held him off for me....He's nice..." Rose said.

"Axel, hmmm," remarked Vexen, Axel was an executer. It was clear now that she was certainly not welcome there. "Perhaps you should come with me."

He waited for her relpy  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:55 am
Time Puppet
Medevilgirl
Time Puppet

Naixen squeeked and panicked as she looked at Xemnas. She started glancing around not knowing what to do as her words stumbled when muttering until she bowed not looking at Xemnas as an apology. "I'm-really-sorr-Father-Xemnas-I-wasn't-paying-attetion-on-which-room-was-which-and-uh-uh..." She was stumbling on her explanation as she feared that she may get punished for intrusion.

Xemnas turned his eyes away and slumped further down. "Just leave me Naixen. I am in no mood for games," his voice sounded low and weak.

this was not his normal self, normally he would have sent any intruding adolescence straight to the dungeon. What was wrong with her superior?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siax went striaght over to the dase Berserker who seemed completely lost in the hallway.

"Who attacked you." Siax demanded from the berserker. It swade its big clumsy shoulders into a shrug. Siax rubbed his temple in frustration. He was getting tired of dealling with his moronic nobodies. Just then another member came running up to Siax, it was a younger one, obviously new. "Sir," he said franticly to Siax who turned hastely to him. "Um, sorry for intruding," said the younger member with a bow, "But Axel and Demyx are fighting."

Siax let out a irritated growl. and stomped away i nthe direction that the younger member had come.

It was strange, Ever since Xemnas had ordered not to be disterbed by anymeans earlier that moring, things had been going hey-wire!! Mader of fact, its been wierd ever since that girl arrived. Siax decided he'd fined her after confronting Axel and Demyx.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:18 am
She didn't need to be asked twice. With haste she left and closed the door gently behind her. She breathed letting out all the air she held in her lungs. "I'm going to get it big time....." she pratically cried in her mind not noticing Saix. She quickly ran off to find in attempt to find her room within the white halls.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:27 pm
Medevilgirl
xquietrosex
Quote:

"Axel, hmmm," remarked Vexen, Axel was an executer. It was clear now that she was certainly not welcome there. "Perhaps you should come with me."

He waited for her relpy
"Well....Lat time I did I got in more of a mess...But, wheat ever. I guess it doesn't metter now. I'll die eventually anyways....Whats the point." Rose said in a glum voice and followed Vexen.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:57 pm
"What makes you so sure you will die, perhaps it is all just a miss understanding," Vexen lied, "I'm sure our Superior could clear this whole thing up, but unforetunetly, he recently ordered for no one to disterb him. I would take you to him, but he has also seemed to have disappeared on us."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:05 pm
Alchemy Puppet
She didn't need to be asked twice. With haste she left and closed the door gently behind her. She breathed letting out all the air she held in her lungs. "I'm going to get it big time....." she pratically cried in her mind not noticing Saix. She quickly ran off to find in attempt to find her room within the white halls.

on her way to her room, Naixen accidently bomped into another cloaked member, it was a female one, and had a very well built body. Her hood drooped over her face so that no one could see it. Naixen looked up timmidly to apologies, but fefore she said anything, her eyes went wide, she could see the face under the hood.

"Aunty-Cessy," she squeeked (sorry needed to talk for her)

The woman smiled and leaned down to the little girls level, "Hello again little one!"  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:00 pm
Medevilgirl
"What makes you so sure you will die, perhaps it is all just a miss understanding," Vexen lied, "I'm sure our Superior could clear this whole thing up, but unforetunetly, he recently ordered for no one to disterb him. I would take you to him, but he has also seemed to have disappeared on us."

"Well....If you knew what has happened in the last few hours, you would know why I would be thinking I'm going off to my death, but oh well. Just take me were ever you wanna take me. I don't really care...Like it would matter if I did care..." Rose gave up. She looked at Veven with solem eyes and motioned for him to lead the way.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff