Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:29 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Rikku conitued to watch naota and wanted to know who and what he was doing. From where she was standing she couldnt tell if he was an Organization member or not."Who is he?"She said quietly to herself.
looks up at Xeviance then at the two girls by him "........................hmph i dont see what he wanted with these weakling" turns around and walks away ((dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun plot twist hes not the main character booyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah and the guy i am now is not naota and the guy im talking about might not be either))
((naota you are always naota. this is new. oh plot twist my fav. but i dont care am still spy on ur character)) "weakling? who he is calling weak. Am not weak. Am stronger than most people i know."Rikku was a bit mad at this person((what is this character name?))."he has no right to call anyone a weakling unless he has seen that person fight reccently."Rikku said all of this is a quiet and yet mad tone of voice.
he just smiles "i dont need to see you fight to him you are all weak"
Rikku was shocked and came out of hiding."lets see about that!"Rikku casts ice then fire then lighting at the man.
"that wont do any good!" waves his hands in front of him and they dissapear "i told you"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:31 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Rikku conitued to watch naota and wanted to know who and what he was doing. From where she was standing she couldnt tell if he was an Organization member or not."Who is he?"She said quietly to herself.
looks up at Xeviance then at the two girls by him "........................hmph i dont see what he wanted with these weakling" turns around and walks away ((dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun plot twist hes not the main character booyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah and the guy i am now is not naota and the guy im talking about might not be either))
((naota you are always naota. this is new. oh plot twist my fav. but i dont care am still spy on ur character)) "weakling? who he is calling weak. Am not weak. Am stronger than most people i know."Rikku was a bit mad at this person((what is this character name?))."he has no right to call anyone a weakling unless he has seen that person fight reccently."Rikku said all of this is a quiet and yet mad tone of voice.
Rikku was shocked and came out of hiding."lets see about that!"Rikku casts ice then fire then lighting at the man.
"that wont do any good!" waves his hands in front of him and they dissapear "i told you"
"who are you? and how did you do that? No one has ever stoped my attacks like that.."Rikku looked at him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:37 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"who are you? and how did you do that? No one has ever stoped my attacks like that.."Rikku looked at him.

"that is nothing compared of what he can do that is why i said what i said"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:40 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"he? Who is this he person you talk of?"Rikku looks at him with confusment on her face.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:43 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"he? Who is this he person you talk of?"Rikku looks at him with confusment on her face.
"he is the reason all of you are here including himself"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:48 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"what is the person name? that is what am asking."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:51 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"im sorry but even i do not know his name"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:58 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"sigh, well what is your name?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ruxia" dosnt take his hood down  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:02 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Nice to meet you i think, Ruxia."Rikku sayed to him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:11 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
nice to mee you to and whats your name  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:18 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Rikku"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:19 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Rikku"
hello rikku  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:21 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Rikku"
hello rikku
"hi Ruxia"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xiaryth

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:52 pm
The young girl sat beside one of the tombs to scrutinize them; she remembered trying to become one of the Organization members but in the end she wasn’t able to join them. "I wonder how they disappeared?. I thought that the people in the Organization were supposed to be really strong...*sigh* it is such a shame that they aren't here anymore..." Kisara got up and seeing that there was no need to be in the room and walked outside "This place sure is huge... I wonder if I am the only one inside this place…"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff