Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Byako Bath District ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justice_prime

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:24 pm
Justice smiled "oooh.... I heard of a palace that serves food... or plushies, mew. Can't remember the name of the place but I think I remember how to get there. Hehehe." He smiled and wiggles his tail, riding atop the flamingo.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:41 pm
"Alright then! You lead the way, since you know where we're going..." Haru didn't like to be a 'follower', but considering recent events... Well, there are times when a teenaged boy will do almost anything for food.  

Rowen McNeill

justice_prime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:19 pm
"Charge!" he called out and the flamingo rushed forward quickly. "To the food place!" (to the plushie palace)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:12 pm
Haru, suddenly realizing he was without a ride; sighed, regarded his sword, and then ran after the flamingo-riding-cat-person. The sword was more useful as a sword anyway, and it wasn't like he wasn't used to walking everywhere anyway.  

Rowen McNeill

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:16 am
The boy blinked at his surroundings when they got back to the Bath House. "We were just here... Why the hell didn't you collect them when we were here before?!" He hadn't been characteristically rude and vulger for a while, but now that things were starting to make sence to him, he was acting more like 'himself' again. "What a pain..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:44 pm
"Because I never thought to before, silly." He smiled and looked about. "Olly olly ox and free! " Three seconds passed and silence happened. "Oh... must have been the wrong code word." HE thought for a second. "Free oil change!" Around eight robotical soldiers popped out from behind furniture, trees, deep inside the water, a couple simply posing as hat racks. "Ok, now let's get the others, mew."  

justice_prime

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:18 pm
"..." Haru glared at Justice... untill the cat-person yelled the (wrong) code-word. "Olly the ox is free? What?!"

Since he failed to get a responce, the chibi ninja simply arched an eyebrow. When the correct code 'word' was used, however, he jumped almost a foot in the air and brought his sword up to the ready.

He stood there at the ready for maybe five minutes, even after Justice indicated this was a good thing. Finally, he slowly lowered his sword and just stared at Justice for maybe another five minutes.

Finally, he managed "Uh... Where to?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:33 pm
"That way!" Justice pointed in a random direction. (to the Mecha main street)  

justice_prime

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:16 pm
"Ah-- Wait for me!" Haru followed Justice in a direction he knew he hadn't been before. I'll certainly know about the layout of this town by the time this is finished... whenever that'll be...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:35 am
The spectral workers of the Bathouse continued tending to the steady stream of customers that needed proper rest and relaxation.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:07 am
(post e dited)  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:40 pm
The bath master. The ghost of a man who was long gone thousands of years ago in a land far far away, tallied up the profits.
The Bath house was doing well after the Jarians work on the place and the affiliation brought them good publicity.

Setting down the finances, he left his office and stepped onto the balcony. Staring out into the city he wondered what the future would have in store for it.

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:06 pm
The grizzled old dwarf marched through the entrance of the bath house, stopping by the front desk.

"I'd like a single room and your finest bath solutions, if you don't mind."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:53 am
The bath attendants looked at the grizzled dirty dwarf and led him to a spring containing a strong disolving solution. The bath had a few bleached bones floating in it.
"We believe this should get most of the grime off of you."  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out