Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:27 pm
YGOPaladin
Moonlit Masquerade
I love Lucifer. He's my favorite character in Angel Sanctuary, and very hot. So is Kira though, I really like him too.

*sigh* I totally agree wink

XDD Lucifer fangirling...
I love Lucifer too, he's one of the deepest, most intriguing (and confusing) characters in the series. I like Kaori Yuki's interpretation on him, to me, the Christian fundamentalist POV on good and evil, God and the Devil has always been too stark and rigid.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:00 pm
Sai-kun
I love Lucifer too, he's one of the deepest, most intriguing (and confusing) characters in the series. I like Kaori Yuki's interpretation on him, to me, the Christian fundamentalist POV on good and evil, God and the Devil has always been too stark and rigid.

Yeah, it's a good twist on things. There's a really nice wallpaper of Lucifer (im my opinion anyway). I've been obsessed with it for the longest time and still am. I'm not going to post the image here because it's going to take a while to load and kill my computer eek Instead, I'm going to
link it.  

Moonlit Masquerade

YGOPaladin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:31 am
Moonlit Masquerade

Yeah, it's a good twist on things. There's a really nice wallpaper of Lucifer (im my opinion anyway). I've been obsessed with it for the longest time and still am. I'm not going to post the image here because it's going to take a while to load and kill my computer eek Instead, I'm going to
link it.

Oooooo! I like that biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:03 pm
YGOPaladin
Oooooo! I like that biggrin

Yeah, it''s very nice. I think it''s the only nice wallpaper of Lucifer I''ve seen. Sadly, I''ve never seen a nice wallpaper of Kira..or any of Angel Sanctuary is particular.  

Moonlit Masquerade

YGOPaladin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:15 pm
Sai-kun
YGOPaladin
Moonlit Masquerade
I love Lucifer. He's my favorite character in Angel Sanctuary, and very hot. So is Kira though, I really like him too.

*sigh* I totally agree wink

I agree. I'm a catholic, which I've noticed lots of AS fans are, and I will never forget the look on my mom's face when I explained the basic story line to her. She seemed sort of offended...
But just about any story that has some element of heaven and hell in it will usually keep my attention no matter what. And I usually find myself siding with the "good guys", but this story makes that destinction slightly vague which is so fun! I find myself more interested in what the people down in hell are doing and being MUCH more interested in those characters! And I really like that about this story. I haven't read many spoilers though, so I'm extremely curious about whether or not my opinion will change as the story progresses, I can't wait to find out how it all turns out xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:32 pm
User Image

This is another one of my Lucifer favorites. It''s a scan from this website: http://www.geocities.com/organic_angel/  

YGOPaladin

YGOPaladin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:33 pm
User Image

And here's another... smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:42 pm
User Image

I dig the sword. whee  

YGOPaladin

YGOPaladin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:44 pm
User Image

That looks pretty comfy  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:26 pm
YGOPaladin
User Image

That looks pretty comfy

I like that picture. XD  

Moonlit Masquerade

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:29 pm
YGOPaladin
I agree. I'm a catholic, which I've noticed lots of AS fans are, and I will never forget the look on my mom's face when I explained the basic story line to her. She seemed sort of offended...
But just about any story that has some element of heaven and hell in it will usually keep my attention no matter what. And I usually find myself siding with the "good guys", but this story makes that destinction slightly vague which is so fun! I find myself more interested in what the people down in hell are doing and being MUCH more interested in those characters! And I really like that about this story. I haven't read many spoilers though, so I'm extremely curious about whether or not my opinion will change as the story progresses, I can't wait to find out how it all turns out xd

I think Kaori Yuk-san purposely made the demons more interesting than the angels. It's like, seeing from a different point of view kind of thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:25 am
Moonlit Masquerade
YGOPaladin

I think Kaori Yuk-san purposely made the demons more interesting than the angels. It's like, seeing from a different point of view kind of thing.

Kaori Yuki is all about things not being what they seem.
Heaven and the angelic heirarchy being the corrupt and cruel bereaucracy, the demons being the misunderstood victims, etcetc.
She's very much for the darker side of things XD  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

YGOPaladin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:33 pm
I have some more fun pics I love so much for y'all to enjoy smile
User Image