Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Theories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regicide Kaiser

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:17 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Lieutenant Kaiser
Biohazard EXTREME
Luck?

Best answer ever. xDD I was expecting like a whole book for a reason, but luck works too xD.
Do you have any idea where HUNK was when his team was getting slaughtered?
Well, by luck I meant that William just happened to step on a T-Virus sample, somehow avoiding stepping on a G-Virus sample. It's not like they COVERED the floor like a rug of ampoules. They were pretty scattered.
You know, when HUNK saw his team get slaughtered, I think he might have done the smart thing and got the hell outa there. Instead of, "Oh, I'm big and strong and I'm gonna fight him." He probably did the smart thing and ran just far enough to lose William.

Yeah that's probably what HUNK ended up doing, but didn't the video show William destroying one of the G-virus samples?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:55 pm
I'll look again, later, to make sure. If that's the case, then yeah.. Luck...

Well either that or.. I'm wondering if G-Virus can only infect when injected or through an embryo. Maybe ingesting it does nothing.  

Biohazard EXTREME

A5116278

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:59 am
Biohazard EXTREME

Well either that or.. I'm wondering if G-Virus can only infect when injected or through an embryo. Maybe ingesting it does nothing.

But isn't injecting the same thing as a bite? I know the bite would have other fluids in there but it's still the same.
I think it would be passed by fluid contact.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:28 pm
Exodia The Forbidden One
Biohazard EXTREME

But isn't injecting the same thing as a bite? I know the bite would have other fluids in there but it's still the same.
Yeah, but so far it seems to me like none of the G-Virus specimens actually bite.  

Biohazard EXTREME

A5116278

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:51 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Exodia The Forbidden One
Biohazard EXTREME

Yeah, but so far it seems to me like none of the G-Virus specimens actually bite.

The G-Virus mutations did and so did Lisa. William Birkin's original form had a mouth but i don't think he used it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:37 am
Lisa isn't considered a G-Virus creature, by far. Not only that, but didn't bite at all. Where did you see her biting?

As for the G-Virus mutations, I dunno. Because as unstable as G-Virus, seems, it does seem to be more sophisticated than the T-Virus, so who knows. Maybe the only way to infect someone IS to inject them, or have the embryo take effect.  

Biohazard EXTREME

A5116278

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:02 am
I'm not to sure on this but am i right to say that the G-Virus combines with a hosts DNA?
Maybe only pure G-Virus can infect people and the G-Virus is changed when it enters a host.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:04 am
Well, not necessarily. Because the embryo that Birkin put into Sherry would have infected her with the virus, nothing more. At least that's how I understood it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:10 am
Well, I took the whole Sherry thing to mean that Sherry would have mutated similar to William had she been infected... If Sherry weren't his daughter, she would have died, because the strands weren't compatible... similar to Blood typing?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:12 am
Well, if she wasn't compatible, then the G that William injected would have ripped out of her chest just like it did with Ben/Irons.
Instead, I think it lays the embryo inside Sherry and then... Well, we were never told what would happen if the embryo pupated.
But if she was to transform into a similar creature to Birkin, wouldn't that simply mean that the embryo would implant her with the G-Virus? Thus, proving my theory correct?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:52 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, if she wasn't compatible, then the G that William injected would have ripped out of her chest just like it did with Ben/Irons.
Instead, I think it lays the embryo inside Sherry and then... Well, we were never told what would happen if the embryo pupated.
But if she was to transform into a similar creature to Birkin, wouldn't that simply mean that the embryo would implant her with the G-Virus? Thus, proving my theory correct?

would it possibly be affected by gender and age?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:27 pm
Can you elaborate on that?  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:56 am
Well, from what I can gather it's like how the young and old are more succeptable to die from Influenza. Possibly it's something along those lines. As far as sex goes, we've never seen what the G-Virus can do when bonded with a female. I mean, it might be a stretch, but it could lay dormant much longer than with males.

Then again, the G-Virus took a hold of William so fast because he was wounded.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:45 pm
That's right. Not only that, but all we know is that he caught the guys in the sewers. For all we know, they had a big head start, then Birkin maybe had a spurt of agility at the beginning of his transformation and caught up to them.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:44 am
Okay, this is something that's been bugging me for a while...
The Arklay Lab conducted massive T-Virus research. By the creatures met in the game, it produced Cerberuses, Hunters, Neptune, And I guess Chimeras, even though they weren't mentioned in that Slide Report.
So, then... Why the hell is the lab so small, and where is all the stuff they'd need? I mean, there's some incubation tanks in the Tyrant's Room, but I'm not sure they're big enough to even raise Hunters...
So then, where were these hunters produced, and where were all these creatures stored? Not to mention the supply of T-Virus itself.
The whole Akrlay lab feels incomplete... (I'm not even gonna start on the lack of a bathroom in the lab.) They really should have just created another door there, that was just collapsed onto itself, or blocked by massive amounts of wreckage. That would justify everything, I mean, there could be anything behind that door. And although we'd never find out for sure, we could just assume. But no, you can explore every single door in the lab, and still, there's a lot of missing key parts of a lab.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff