Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

onigiri_riceball

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:39 pm
solarfacade
Haha... well, "Fin" makes me think of like... a fish fin. "Finn" seems more like a name.

*bonks self on head* I just got that, "Fin" as in a fish's fin. Wow I feel dumb! I always thought it was just a name, but sometimes I would wonder why Access Time's names related to another and FIn and Fish didn't really relate. Wow but they do...oops XP oh when does the next one come out anyone know?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:04 pm
solarfacade
The first time I read DNAngel, I thought it was hilarious because it reminded me so much of KKJ. xd
yeah, me too!! whee  

AnimeChick4DDR

AnimeChick4DDR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:07 pm
Nicoliolioli
i'm almost done with the anime of kkj. the anime i don't think is as sad as the manga since they don't go really deep into it i think.

yeah, they DEFINITELY didn't go very deep into the story. i felt that the ending was very cliffhanger-esq, and they didn't show enough!! i was disappointed (even though i saw the anime before reading the manga)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:32 pm
Maron is my favorite character! whee heart  

KairiYukine

Dazu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:30 am
I cant find kamikaze kaitou jeanne volume one anywhere! Its not at the mall.

;-;

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:30 am
Xleai

;-;

Did you try all the bookstores? Also, the Suncoast and Sam Goody by me carries manga, so you can try there too whee  

Bchan

CatsGame

9,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:39 pm
Bchan
Xleai

;-;

Did you try all the bookstores? Also, the Suncoast and Sam Goody by me carries manga, so you can try there too whee
They had around 3 copies at my local borders.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:04 pm
Im dissapointed with the last volume. They should have been 'more detailed'

But it was completly diffrent ending in the anime which I was happy for.

I found the manga at a mall one hour away from here. (Traffic issues)

I didnt have any cash. D:

Dazu

Unreasonable Sin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 3:27 pm
I saw the manga for this the other day, It didn't occur to me that she wrote this till I saw her name on it. I originally saw a chapter of it in... um... Newtype magazine. I really liked it too! I can't wait to buy the manga the next time I go to japantown.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:51 am
Ok, 2nd volume is out (Came out Jan 25 I think...)

Loving this volume. I think I'm liking this whole series better than FMWS, which is a big deal cause I lllovvveee FMWS whee

Not finished with it yet, but I love the quick pacing. Normally in magical girl series this annoys me, but it works quite well here.

I identify so much with Marron, it's kind of scary sweatdrop

Only annoyance I have so far is that there's no preview or release date written for the next volume neutral  

Bchan

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:05 pm
I -finally- got volume 2 today. I haven't had a chance to read it yet. I just realized it's been almost two years since I last read the series. Reading manga on the computer is kind of a pain in the butt, so that's why I haven't reread it. Now I probably won't bother to since I'm waiting for the CMX releases.

According to the CMX website, volume 3 will be released on April 26 and volume 4 will be released on July 26.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:34 am
solarfacade
According to the CMX website, volume 3 will be released on April 26 and volume 4 will be released on July 26.

Gah, why are they releasing it so slowly confused  

Bchan

Cawey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:17 am
For once, I am happy I live in sweden, since I've already bought the whole series. X33 All that is left is reading them... (Got a lot of Tokyo Mew Mew and KKJ last week, been reading TMM...)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:53 pm
Bchan
solarfacade

Gah, why are they releasing it so slowly confused

I don't know. It's a quarterly release but the bookstores never seem to get them on time. Where I live, Tokyopop and Viz's releases are usually out early, but it's really hard to find CMX releases for about a month after the "release date."  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Nandru_San

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:01 pm
I'm waiting for volume three to come out.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff