Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Island Resort ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:50 am
The crabs surrounding Haru continued there curious tapping.
Meanwhile a few of the stray ones edged towards Justice and began clipping at his toes.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:08 pm
Not... a... rock... you... are... dence... Haru was somewhat distracted by his attempts to get closer to the sword. When the cabs came close, the clam tried to lash out of them- first with his 'foot' (untill he realized they may pinch it) and then tried to ram them with his shell. Let me get to my damn sword!  

Rowen McNeill

justice_prime

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:28 pm
Justice gasped. "well, if you wanna play that game...." St. Elmo's fire hung from the kit's eyes as he raised one paw. from that paw arched jade bolts of electricity which thoroughly cooked the crabs on the inside. Justice knew he had used up a small bit of his energy, but he continued until all of the crabs smelled deliciously and fully cooked. "There, hehehe.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:04 pm
If Haru could cry, he would. The crabs smelled delicious, and he hadn't eaten since... since... well, since before he could presently recall. Yet there was no way the human-turned-clam could eat any of the crabs. Soo... hungry...  

Rowen McNeill

justice_prime

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:44 am
"there, now you can get to your pile of sea weed mr. rock." Justice smiled and watched the clam move towards the seaweed where the sword lay. Justice sat and began nibbling on the legs of the first leader crab, smiling as he watched the 'rock' scoot forward.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:19 pm
desperate the sea sorcerer cast a powerful spell turning the sword into an eight foot tall black dragon.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:26 pm
Landing on the beach with a sudden crash Honey and Reiko growled at each other.

"Hey you little runt, can you not just yell things out like that? The writer's gothic is very sensitive to what we say." Reiko said shaking honey as she spoke.

"I'm gonna puke if you don't stop shaking me and I have a very big case of gonna kick ya and it really is begging to be let loose." Honey said bopping Reiko on the head with her staff.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:25 pm
"oh snap! Eat lightning!" Justice smiled and his eyes glowed. Sparks ran through the air to the king crab and fried it up "Ok, now I'm willing to make a deal with you MR. Dragon. If you act peacefully you can get all of these crabs for free."  

justice_prime

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:50 pm
Reiko walked up to the dragon and kicked it in the shin. "Hey you! Tell me where we are!" She called up to it. "I'm Reiko of the Tsu Foi Wat dragon tribe."

"And she's about to be as flat as a pancake if she keeps kicking dragons." Honey said sitting by a sand pile.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:15 pm
Justice smiled and wiggled his tail, before picking up Haru and holding her up in the air for the two to see. "This rock, flamingo and I are trying to find a way out of here. Do you know any directions?" He smiled sweetly and his tail continued to wiggle behind him. The flamingo had somehow managed to find a new soup can and was wearing it on its head as if it were a helmet.  

justice_prime

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:36 pm
"I can think of a few but I guess the Writer's gothic can get you out of here in a pinch." Reiko said crossing her arms. "But I'm not sure if I want animals touching me."

"Selfish, money grubbing and a flirt." Honey said naming off Reiko's good points.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:16 pm
"aww... pwease?" The dragon by now was the subject of great neglect. It especially could have been noted that the dragon's fury reached it's peak, and a fighting stance came upon the great black serpent. Surely the beast was not pleased to have a shin kick as a greeting, nor to be ignored in its time of anger and frustration.  

justice_prime

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:03 pm
Reaching down the large black dragon nipped Justice in the back of the nexk and held him up in the air in its mouth like a newborn kitten.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:02 am
Justice began to bounce around and wiggle like a jumping bean in a blender. "EEp! Eep! Eep!" The flamingo stood there cleaning its feathers.  

justice_prime

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:45 am
The clam began to wiggle and bounce as much as it could by the feet of the dragon. Kuroryuu! My... Sword... After a moment, he exclaimed I WANNA BE HUMAN! DAMNIT!  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff