Reply Full Moon wo Sagashite
FMwS manga Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal Hime

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:13 am
I'm ordering volume 2 online. u.u Cuz I can't find it at Borders or anywhere else so ordering online is the best way to get it right now. x.o;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:26 am
Eternal Hime
I'm ordering volume 2 online. u.u Cuz I can't find it at Borders or anywhere else so ordering online is the best way to get it right now. x.o;

I would do that if I was going to be home to receive the package. @.@ Part of the welcome weekend at the college I'm going to has trips to the mall, so I'm gonna check out the bookstore there to see if they have any copies.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:56 pm

@DemonHunterNaomi ...He calls Mitsuki "Micky"...? They need some work with the spelling. xD

I think I'll just get all of them at Christmas. xD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:25 pm
Just got the second one... It's been interrupting all my rp posts... sweatdrop Yeah, he calls her "Micky." So strange...

Finding out Jonathan was originally a picture drawn of a Harry Potter Character was hilarious though...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Eternal Hime

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:08 am
The reason why Izumi keeps calling Mitsuki "Micky" is not because they translated it wrong but because Izumi likes to give other people nicknames so thats the nickname he gave her. o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:26 pm
Meh. I think it's more how they spelled it that annoys most people. I think it was Mi-ki in the fan translations, which just looks better than "Micky." It's a certain mouse connotation...

Is it just me, or does Takuto look a lot like Shizun on the cover of book two? confused  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:56 pm
MemoryDragon
Is it just me, or does Takuto look a lot like Shizun on the cover of book two? confused

They do look a lot alike. Both seem to always have a scowl or frown on their face.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:58 pm
Yes, Micky is reminiscent of a certain jolly rodent fellow that happens to be a trademark of Disney...But I can live with it.

I couldn't find it at Barnes and Nobles yesterday. :

Lepidus Light

Bchan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:20 am
Got Volume 2 two days ago... didn't read it till yesterday...

Ohh, loved it whee Especially the one shot manga - so sweet!

It kind of bothered me in the recap of the first volume how they said Eichi was "studying" in America. He's been adopted, he's not studying sweatdrop Makes him sound like a college or foreign exchange student...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:38 pm
Yay, I got volume 2 on Saturday. I haven''t had time to finish it though, because I''ve been so busy.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:50 pm
My dad says he might take me around to look for it this weekend. I have read the scanlations for this volume before it was licensed, but I want to get it in godly book format. whee (And, more or less, for the sidestory on Eichi-kun.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:19 pm
Even with the scanlations, actually having it in yours hands is always better. 3nodding I want volume 2 but I haven't had the chance to go to B&N. Hopefully I will soon. *random jig*  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:01 pm
I didn't have time today since I was at a football game for 3 and a half hours (our school lost...but the marching band is still proud since we rock! whee ), but I can hopefully nab it tomorrow if I'm not too busy.

Yes, book format is always better. I hate reading pages on the computer.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:29 pm
Lepidus Light
My dad says he might take me around to look for it this weekend. I have read the scanlations for this volume before it was licensed, but I want to get it in godly book format. whee (And, more or less, for the sidestory on Eichi-kun.)

That's how I feel. Having a book in your hands is much nicer than reading from a computer screen. The sidestory isn't about Eichi, though... it's not even Full Moon related. When I saw the color illustrations of Kanon and Akiyoshi in the Full Moon artbook, I thought they were of Eichi and Mitsuki. The characters just look veeeeeeeeeeeeery similar to them. sweatdrop  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:44 pm
A lot of her characters look very similiar. sweatdrop But everybody has their different flaws...  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff