Reply Roleplay
new teen titans tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:19 am
Talina clutched her hands " well.. we can try" she said " if we work together" she looked at them " come on we can't let own town down" she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:33 pm
Rigu grinned and said.
"That a*****e is goin down."

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:38 pm
" ill use all the energy i can to take him down i know almost all his trickes" said arisa clenching her fists  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:23 am
Talina looked at them and nodded "alright let's go" she said waiting for them to leave since she can catch up tp them with no problems.  

DaniBoi66

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:28 pm
Rigu nodded and started toward the door her wings unfolding.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:26 pm
arisa got to the door and streched her legs and ran really fast to catch up to them  

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:29 pm
Talina nodded " well...follow me..if you can" she said and darted out so quickly heading towards the destination rigu would probably keep up since she was flying but she wasn't sure about Arisa.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:46 am
" im losing speed well here goes nothing" arisa stoped and and put her hand on the gound and pulled the earth from under her up and rode on it and cought up to them " hey guys"  

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:31 am
Talina nodded seeing them both flying she picked up her speed turning she went a little to fast cars moved a little bit when she went by and when she stopped suddenly looking seeing he was at the jail building where people were arrested but he was letting people out and the criminals where running out everywhere " oh no" Talina said she looked at them " Okay ill round up the prisoners you two go after him" she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:54 pm
Rigu nodded and looked over to Arisa, waiting.  

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:22 am
Talina looked at them " ill join you in a flash" she said and winked then disappeared going after the prisoners catching them before they knew what hit them rounding them up two by two to place them in other cells.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:29 am
" well well well what do we have here some space scum landed onto one of are town buildings" said arisa loudly " o little arisa nice to see you but it would be better to see you dead why dont we try that" said kyoshima
" kyoshima you killed my faimly and my people i will never for give you so i say this with great happyness im going to kick you a** dog boy"
(by the way hes a man with inu ears)
arisa ran up to him and smushed him with two slates of earth that she made sqush him " rigu ya helpen or what" said arisa happely
then after the earth crumbled to the cround arisa came up to him and punched him in the face " are you done now" said kyoshima then grabed arisa's arm and lounched her into the side of a building  

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:37 am
"Guess I'm gonna have to use that." Rigu said, gulping. She flew over to Arisa.
"If I start attacking you or the people of the city.... poor some of this down my thoat.... " She handed Arisa a small flask. "If that doesn't put me back to normal kill me...." She said.
Rigu flew right infront of the guy and let out a bird like skreach, her nails grew into talons, her face streached out and became pointy, her eyes were only dark hollows in her head.
She flew straight at him attempting to slam him in the chest.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:56 am
Talina ran around grabbing them throwing them back in cells hearing them groan there were two that got the furthest away but Talina was in front of them in a second and smiled " hello boys" she said they looked at her and tried running but she grabbed them in less then a second and was back at the jail cells throwing them in they all groaned at the same time she smiled " sorry boys, just doing my job" she said and then ran off finding Arisa and Rigu in seconds and paused seeing Rigu looking different and then the man that Arisa talked about.

( by the way if your wondering how fast she goes she's faster then Kidflash)  

DaniBoi66

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:21 am
arisa ran over to rigu and kyoshima and pulled her claws out and stared to scratch im badly causing him to beed but kyoshima grabed both of them rigu into a building and lunching arisa so far she landed in the lake that was behind a bunch of buildings  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff