Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
K.I.A. ((SAD RPG)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EddddyC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:50 pm
Sasaki pondered. If I went berserk...I would want my friends to go all-out and stop me before I hurt anyone... He made up his mind and start towards the demon to aid Hiro.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:51 pm
The demon dropped to the floor. "Ugh, how can one be so powerful" ? He looked up at the one who struck. Soon the demon has turned into Kimimaru. He looked up at Hiro. "What did you do that for H-H-Hiro", said Kimimaru in a feeble tone.  

Shin Defender of Light

pilot01

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:53 pm
Alex took off when they did after collecting a sample of blood on a piece of paper. When they stopped he was pretty far behind. He then saw that the hyuuga was using a taijutsu possibly a bloodline. He then drew two kunai and threw them at the creature's legs.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:54 pm
"Kimimaru?!" Sasaki flew over to him.  

EddddyC

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:55 pm
The kunais struck Kimimaru legs. He then got angry. He had the demons voice again. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU"! The demon (as Kimimaru) stood up and punched the boy with all his might whitch sent him flying through a few trees.  
"!!" Hiro stood motionless, as he saw that he struck 'Kimimaru'. I-is it really..?
He stared at him, unsure if he should continue, or help his wounded comrade.

Azure Verite

Man-Hungry Kitten

6,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

EddddyC

Sasaki put a hand on Kimimaru's shoulder. "You okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:56 pm
Sasaki saw that the demon was back again. He flew after him, got in front of him, and put both of his hands on Kimimaru's shoulders. "Snap out of it, Kimimaru!"  

EddddyC

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:58 pm
"STAY OUT OF IT SASAKI"! Screamed Kimimaru as he ran after the boy. Fully ready to kill....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:58 pm
Alex was soon hit and flew up against a tree and broke his right arm and passed out.  

pilot01

sinmega

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:59 pm
((I get off for a hour or so and you guy forget about))

Sin-Q jumps in off a brunch and looks around and face changed

"Thats Kimi...................what......."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:00 pm
Sasaki chased after Kimimaru, hitting him on the side of his head, hard, depending on nothing except brute strength. He growled. "Stop it, Kimimaru! Can't you see that you're hurting your friends?!" He flew in front of him.  

EddddyC

Azure Verite

Man-Hungry Kitten

6,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:01 pm
Hiro chased after him. "Hakke Kuusho!" Once again, he blasted Kimimaru[Or creature] with a 'beam' of chakra.
"Kimimaru! Stop it! No killing!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:02 pm
[['No killing?' XD. It sounds funny.]]  

EddddyC

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:04 pm
Kimimaru grabbed Sasaki and threw him to the side like a rag doll. The then felt the sharp pains in his back from Hiro. He turned around and grabbed him. He then threw Hiro at the same tree where Sasaki was. Breaking the tree in the process. He then continued to go after the boy. He lifted the unconcious boy up by the throut (sp ?) and pulled out a kunai.....  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff