Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Airi kimira

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:38 pm
My name is kimira uchiha. but you can call me kimi or kimi-chan.
I'm 17 years old and i live in canada.
I've been a member here on gaia since march 2007. This is the first guild that I ever joined and before I have no clue what a guild is but now I kinda know it.
I love to DRAW ANIME!
And paint them as well but I currently stop in my arts because I need to focus at school.
I try to be here on gaia everyday but since I have work tuesdays, thursday and sundays.
I just want to have fun here and have more friends ^_^.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:17 pm
Hi my name's Sasha and I'm 16 years old. I live under people's beds and in their closets.User Image
I'm Russian and I love anime, it's my anti-drug cuz when you buy anime you got no more money for drugs.

Well while I'm at it, how about I do this:

Name: Sasha
Nick name: Sushi or whatever you wanna call me
Birthday: Nov. 03
Birth place: Russia
Orientation: Straight
Body type: 5' 5"/Average
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Smoke/Drink: No/No
Occupation: Reading, drawing, dancing, singing, watching movies, hanging out with my friends/my mommy, surfing the web, talking on the phoneUser Image, listening to musicUser Image, meeting new people, collecting things, and some more stuff that I can't really remember.

And for my favorite stuff........

Fav color(s): blue, red, black
Fav food(s):Chicken, pizza, and well anything I'm in the mood for
Fav band(s): Nickelback, Green Day, Blink 182, Ruki Vverh, ABBA, Queen, Backstreet Boys, Linkin Park, N'Sync
Fav song(s): Don't really have one
Fav singer(s): Avril Lavigne, Madonna, Utada Hikaru
Fav movie(s): Pearl Harbor, Armagedon, and anime movies that I dont wanna list
Fav TVshow(s): South Park, Family Guy, Who's Line
Fav Book(s): Green Angel, Manga books, Romeo & Juliet, To Kill a Mockingbird, Twelfth Night, All Quiet on the Western Front, and some other books that I can't think of right now

My Anime/Manga Last XD
Click the User Image next to the name of the anime and see what happens.

Chrono Crusade User Image
User Image
DNAngel User Image
User Image
Princess Tutu User Image
User Image
InuYasha User Image
User Image
Chobits User Image
User Image
Full Moon Wo Sagashite User Image
User Image
Mermaid Melody/Pichi Pichi Pitch User Image
User Image
Kingdom Hearts User Image
User Image
Hack.Sign User Image
User Image
Alice 19th User Image
User Image
Cardcaptor Sakura User Image
User Image
Disgaea User Image
User Image
Fullmetal Alchemist User Image
User Image
Fruits Basket User Image
User Image
Final Fantasy User Image
User Image
Loveless User Image
User Image
Pita Ten User Image
User Image
Pokemon User Image
User Image
Sailor Moon User Image
User Image
Spiral User Image
User Image
Tokyo Mew Mew User Image
User Image
Kiddy Grade User Image
User Image
Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle User Image
User Image
Chibi Vampire User Image
User Image
NOW User Image
User Image
Saikano User Image
User Image
Naruto User Image
User Image
Juvenile Orion User Image
User Image  

Anime_Chick25

Shadowy Glitch

Treytoto

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:43 pm
HI my name is jay I am 15 years old and I live in detroit! I love you draw study, play hockey soccer and baseball. My favourite hobbies are doing 3D puzzles and doodling. If I won the 10,000-1,000,000 gold prize i would use it to buy me and everyone of my 40 friends something special! Anyways good luck to all of you an me too! and THX Pesant for setting this up!.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:44 pm
Hi I'm Dr. Nozomi

If i won the mil A Ninja headband would be mine.  

Nozomi Taichou

Siharu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:50 pm
'Ello
I'm Sikoo and I'm 14 years old. I work at a hospital for no payment. But will in the summer. I love to draw people art or write out poems - which is somtimes posted in my journal.

If I won the mill, I'd get some items I wanted and give to those who are new and need it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:10 pm
"If the patient refuses to stop SCREAMING...

Hello <3

I'm Debz, real name being Jasmine, but I like it better when people give me nickname [most often used being Jazz or Jazzie]
I'm only another student in a "snob and richy modern high school", as I call it, from Quebec, Canada. So this is me, going on my 14 years of living, and coming here on gaia every morning, day and night. I've been recommended to come here by my friend [~NEO~], even though I had already taken a quick look..
What I plan on doing if I get 1 million gold?
First, finishing my quest. The faster, the better. Then, all I've been planning is to donate to many people in need of gold as I am right now, because some people helped me already. I follow this "Don't give to others what you wouldn't want to be given" golden rule, just as the "Whatever you do, it'll come back to you", so maybe it explains it a bit...

Any more info wanted? Looking at my profile might help.. ^.^

...Offer him some ANAESTHETIC"

DevilBubble

cay424

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:55 pm
Hello! I'm cay424...in real life I'm still Cay without the numbers however. I'm 16 years old. I joined Gaia online December of last year but was not really that fond of it yet. I decided to be active because my friend persuaded me to do so and was really annoying^^; Anyways, I'm very fond of music, math, anime, online games, tennis and bowling. That's all for now mrgreen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:02 pm
.:[SHWEET?]:.

Hello. Im Lexie :] Umm Im 14; I love horses; I love all animals really. I love to sing; I play guitar, piano and violin. Ive been to many singing contest ever since I was 9. I will be going ot American Idol tryouts when im 16 xD. I play halo 2 on x box live. I play softball, never thought it was this much fun. I wish I had a horse, but my house is kinda on a hill so we cant get one :[ Err. I dont know what else to say but im very honored and happy to be in this guild <3 thank you peasant.

User Image

SUNiiESHiiNE

Dlady67

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:33 pm
User ImageD L A D Y 6 7
User Image
User ImageEveryday, is Saturday night. But I can't wait for Sunday morning.
User Image

User Image
    Hi, Im Dlady67. I'll be turning 20 this year blaugh I got to school full time and work part time. I love reading Manga and Anime and I love Harry Potter. Ive been on Gaia for over a year and am always active. Im a helper/mod of three different charities and am currently questing for Horns of the Demons.

Sunday Morning, Can't wait till Sunday morning.User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:00 am
i go by wvix.
shyish
5'9"
122 lbs
male
if i were to get a million i would get my dream avi then donate all rest.
other than that just ask.  

Pheonix_hunter

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:06 am
About me huh?

I'm Lirilei, or Liri. I go by that both online, and in r/t, though my real name is Kelly. I'm used to hearing "Hey Liri" and answering. Uh, I'm 25, have 4 kids (yes yes, I know. I'm crazy. But aren't we all?)

I'm a stay at home mom, and so I spend time on here when I'm able to between doing things around my house.

I write, I sing, I wish I could draw. I do a lot of reading.

*Looks up*

I'm kinda boring xd

If I won the 10k, a friend of mine on here is doing a super quest for all past donation items, and I'd end up giving it all to her (which I currently do these days anyhow...I never have gold!) I'm happy with my avvie, and don't plan on changing it much/at all, and anything I add on, will be cheap enough I can get.

So yeah. That's me in a nutshell I suppose. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:12 am
Name: Yinnyiin, Call me yinner
Height;5"4
Hobbies: Making jokes, Laughing at jokes, baseball,warrock and gaia
Nationality: taiwan!!!!!
languages: Chinese(mandarin) English(Canadian)
Dislikes: Beggars,n00bs, hackers,

here's some JOKES!!

JOKES

Joke1:
One day Mrs. Jones went to have a talk with the minister at the local church. "Reverend," she said, "I have a problem, my husband keeps falling asleep during your sermons. It's very embarrassing. What should I do?"

"I have an idea," said the minister. "Take this hatpin with you. I will be able to tell when Mr. Jones is sleeping, and I will motion to you at specific times. When I motion, you give him a good poke in the leg."

In church the following Sunday, Mr. Jones dozed off. Noticing this, the preacher put his plan to work. "And who made the ultimate sacrifice for you?" he said, nodding to Mrs. Jones.

"Jesus!", Jones cried as his wife jabbed him the leg with the hatpin.

"Yes, you are right, Mr. Jones," said the minister. Soon, Mr. Jones nodded off again. Again, the minister noticed. "Who is your redeemer?" he asked the congregation, motioning towards Mrs. Jones.

"God!" Mr. Jones cried out as he was stuck again with the hatpin.

"Right again," said the minister, smiling. Before long, Mr. Jones again winked off. However, this time the minister did not notice. As he picked up the tempo of his sermon, he made a few motions that Mrs. Jones mistook as signals to bayonet her husband with the hatpin again.

The minister asked, "And what did Eve say to Adam after she bore him his 99th son?"

Mrs. Jones poked her husband, who yelled, "You stick that goddamned thing in me one more time and I'll break it in half and shove it up your a**!"

"Amen," replied the congregation.

One day the wife of the tribe's chief gives birth to a white child. The tribe is shocked, and the chief pulls the professor aside and says, "Look here! You're the only white man we've ever seen and this woman gives birth to a white child. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened!"

The professor replied, "No, Chief. You're mistaken. What you have here is a natural occurrence, what we in the civilized world call an albino! Look at that field over there. All of the sheep are white except for one black one. Nature does this on occasion."

The chief was silent for a moment, then said, "Tell you what. You don't say anything more about that sheep and I won't say anything more about that white child.

A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel plans. So, the husband left Minneapolis and flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day. The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without realizing his error, sent the email.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister who was called home to glory following a heart attack. The widow decided to check her email expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she screamed and fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My loving wife

Subject: I've arrived Date: April 6, 2006

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then. Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P.S. sure is freaking hot down here!!!!!

One day, in line at the company cafeteria, Jack says to Mike behind him, "My elbow hurts like hell. I guess I better see a doctor."

"Listen, you don't have to spend that kind of money, " Mike replies. "There's a diagnostic computer at the drugstore at the corner. Just give it a urine sample and the computer'll tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. It takes ten seconds and costs ten dollars...a hell of a lot cheaper than a doctor."

So Jack deposits a urine sample in a small jar and takes it to the drugstore. He deposits ten dollars, and the computer lights up and asks for the urine sample. He pours the sample into the slot and waits.

Ten seconds later, the computer ejects a printout: You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water and avoid heavy activity. It will improve in two weeks.

That evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was, Jack began wondering if the computer could be fooled. He mixed some tap water, a stool sample from his dog, urine samples from his wife and daughter, and masturbated into the mixture for good measure.

Jack hurries back to the drugstore, eager to check the results. He deposits ten dollars, pours in his concoction, and awaits the results.

The computer prints the following:

1. Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener. 2. Your dog has ringworm. Bathe him with anti-fungal shampoo. 3. Your daughter has a cocaine habit. Get her into rehab. 4. Your wife is pregnant...twin girls. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer. 5. If you don't stop playing with yourself, your elbow will never get better.

Three men who were lost in the forest were captured by cannibals. The cannibal king told the prisoners that they could live if they pass a trial. The first step of the trial was to go to the forest and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruit. So all three men went separate ways to gather fruits.

The first one came back and said to the king, "I brought ten apples." The king then explained the trial to him. "You have to shove the fruits up your butt without any expression on your face or you'll be eaten."

The first apple went in... but on the second one he winced out in pain, so he was killed.

The second one arrived and showed the king ten berries. When the king explained the trial to him he thought to himself that this should be easy. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8... and on the ninth berry he burst out in laughter and was killed.

The first guy and the second guy met in heaven. The first one asked, "Why did you laugh, you almost got away with it?" The second one replied, "I couldn't help it, I saw the third guy coming with pineapples."

Please donate for my quest

Asianeternity

alilkittycat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:15 am
heart
Hey! I'm alilkittycat.
I go by Katie.
Age undisclosed.
Umm... I'm a huge band geek.
(female trombonists will rule the world someday!)
I get straight A's... striaght high 90's kinds of A's... in school.
I couldn't live without:
my friends,
my family,
food,
a computer,
my trombone and music and my band director and the rest of the band.
Umm.. I guess that's it for that.
I dislike:
anything icky and green that came from the dirt,
katchup,
musturd,
mayonase,
hamburgers,
hotdogs,
lotsa other foods I didn't mention,
bugs with too many legs (2 are plenty!),
umm... I guess that's it.
What would I do with the winnings? Umm:
I'd give some to my brother,
I'd put some in a bank account,
I'd invest some in a few items,
I'd spend some,
and then I'd keep whatever is left on hand.
Oh! I'd probably get one of the little animation things that have been on the top 5 list, too!
And I think that's all...
=)
heart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:36 am
Hi, Im fewk. Im the captain/owner of the Stoner's Corner Guild. I stumbled across this very elaborate and very well organized giveaway by a guild member of mine. I was very lucky indeed.
Outside of Gaia, I work full time as a third shift manager at a fast food place called Buddy's Pizza and Dog. We sell other things too. But the pizza and hot dogs are most popular. Yesterday was my first day off in a week. =D
Im 19, I still live with my mother. I dont have a car. I dont go to school. But Im engaged, Im moving out towards the end of the summer with my fiance, I have a large sum of money in the bank going towards a car, and I plan to go back to school whenever Im settled and can figure out if I can get my major via telecourse.

If I happened to win any sized prize through this giveaway, it will go towards my quest for AFK. And if I give up on AFK, all of my funds, current and newly aquired will go to my nephew, who is starting to find his place on Gaia.

Its 7:35 in the morning. I have to be to work in 15 hours. So now Im going to go make the most of my day. Read a good book, clean a little bit, and spend time with the significant other once he comes home from work. At 4pm.

I wish everyone the best of luck. <3  

[fukai_mori_06]

Mars Is Dead

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:28 am
Haii.
I'm Mars Landing Party.
I go by Taru.

I lie about my age.
I like to tell everyone that I'm younger then I really am.
:3

I like all kinds of things,
Kiddie things.
Like Yu-Gi-Oh! and candy.
Ice cream,and video games.
O:

I'm currently questing,
so when I saw a banner for this guild in someone's signature,
I just had to click it.
^^;

I donate too much,
so I'm always broke.
:3

There's more about me in my profile.

If I happen to win some gold in this giveaway,
I'd probably buy my friends items they are questing for,
and then buy myself some pretty pixels too.
AndAnd I'd get something pwetty for my hubby~
^^

That's all.
Good luck everyone~
E>

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games