Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Fight against the Shadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G1iitch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:12 pm
"We'll have to destroy all trace of them. We can leave not even the smallest speck of them or they'll reform." He said closing his eyes and allowing the fire to well up in him as he prepared for the initial attack  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:19 pm
"Alright, Furuken! Muster all you're strengh to the hottest flame you can create and compact it into a ball! While I surround it within my aura, causing a chain-reaction inside!"
"If this works properly, we may be able to imploud him! While you're at it...make that two balls of fire. White, if you've mastered it yet." requested Xyukotsu as he began to form his part.  

Kyukotsu

G1iitch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:23 pm
"Hmmm simple." He said putting rekimaryu in it's sheathe and putting his hands a foot apart from each other creating a large white flame and splitting it into two balls focusing on each one making them stronger  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:33 pm
"Good, now combine the two together and make them as one." requested Xyukotsu as he tighted his cold aura around the white flaming ball, changing the pressure in the area very quickly. "Now, I want to place you're black flames into the white sphere. I know its foridden to combine light with darkness, but just be okay of the side-effects after this attack." he warned as he placed more of his energy into the sphere.  

Kyukotsu

G1iitch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:39 pm
"I do it any way." He said following the mans order  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:53 pm
The sphere now almost complete. He looks at the monster and sees the other guy summoning all of his power into one attack. "Okay, we'll release together once the first attack is unleashed and we'll follow after it and don't worry about missing. With time on our side, the attack will be 10x as deadly." he said as he placed even more of his power into the attack, pressuring it into the size of a baseball, causing the gravity around them to change, making their bodies 5x heavier.  

Kyukotsu

G1iitch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:57 pm
He felt the change in pressure "Intresting.... Let's do it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:05 pm
"Seeing as that are other friend isn't ready, should we commence the attack as planned or should we wait and put more into it?" he asked, looking at Furuken with a serious look in his eye.  

Kyukotsu

G1iitch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:01 pm
"I guess we'll give him a little while longer." he said  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:08 pm
(wakes up) b..brother why. why did u do this to my body  

crashintomyarms

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:43 am
"i'm ready, just see that your attack is strong enough. i'll make a dark copy of it and send it afterward, so he looses all power."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:58 am
Excellent! You ready, Furuken! If this fails, at least I can perform my trump card afterward." he muttered to himself. "Okay, release!" he yelled as they both realeased the ball, now floating on it's own gravity, it began to twirl and spin rapidly on its own axis, awaiting to be fired by its master's. "Hey, Furuken! Do you like baseball? Why don't we swing it together with out blades." called out Xyukotsu as he got into a swinging stance and positioned himself loosily, but stiff. As he awaited his partner's response to launch the devestating attack.  

Kyukotsu

crashintomyarms

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:03 am
[wats going on with my body i.. i can't move it] help.. help me  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:17 am
Looking at Furuken, he noticed he wasn't moving much, mostly not at all. "He's not used to the great amounts of gravity yet... Its probably 10...no, 20x heavier in here. I can feel it sucking us in every second. Guess, It's all me then." he said to himself as he focused all of his aura into his legs and arms and swung as hard as he could muster. Sending the attack as fast as the speed of light and hitting the heartless directly. Throwing it into a void of inescapable implosion from the inside of its body. Turning the shadow cells into shards of light. "This should work, I hope. If the implousion won't kill it, then crushing the shadow matter will." he thought to himself as he covered his eyes, blocking the bright light from his eyes, hoping to destroy the enemy in front of him.  

Kyukotsu

crashintomyarms

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:31 am
u can't kill it that way. i'm the only one that knows its weakness. the reason that i know its weakness is because i'm the one that made it  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff