Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
RANT BOX ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:42 am
if you hate love so much, start loving yourself.
or get over it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:18 pm
i hate that a greedy band like metallica can get a guitar hero and a great band like megadeth cant.
i hate that my mom is wanting everything perfect and nothing is good enough for her
i hate that my step dad will never try and even talk to me and my mom blames the crappy relationship on me
i hate that everyone judges on me that i'm something i'm not
i hate that posers can get everything they want and turn around and pretend to be emo or goth and say their lives suck when they get everything handed to them.
i hate when people date other people just to get back at another or make another person jealous when they dont even love the person their with.
i hate the world with its issues with the foreclosures and dept and backupsty and death and depression and war
i hate society for casting people like me away into the shadows and forgetting me, wondering why i hate them when they didnt even give me a chance.
i hate trying to become a better person when people just keep on knocking me down and kicking when i am and then laughing.
i hate when people judge
i hate when people lie
i hate my past with cutting and my bio dads abuse and my mom drinking
i hate life
i hate death
i hate myself  

UnspokenSlaveofSacrilege

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:41 pm
4ever Banned From Heaven
i hate that a greedy band like metallica can get a guitar hero and a great band like megadeth cant.
i hate that my mom is wanting everything perfect and nothing is good enough for her
i hate that my step dad will never try and even talk to me and my mom blames the crappy relationship on me
i hate that everyone judges on me that i'm something i'm not
i hate that posers can get everything they want and turn around and pretend to be emo or goth and say their lives suck when they get everything handed to them.
i hate when people date other people just to get back at another or make another person jealous when they dont even love the person their with.
i hate the world with its issues with the foreclosures and dept and backupsty and death and depression and war
i hate society for casting people like me away into the shadows and forgetting me, wondering why i hate them when they didnt even give me a chance.
i hate trying to become a better person when people just keep on knocking me down and kicking when i am and then laughing.
i hate when people judge
i hate when people lie
i hate my past with cutting and my bio dads abuse and my mom drinking
i hate life
i hate death
i hate myself

Hater.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:57 am
Again.
Frick all those bastards who say they wanna take me down.
Lean to get over yourself.
You're only making stupidity see a far, worse, version of itself, thanks to you.
If you really wanna do something to me,
Show them with actions and not just words.
Because, I know, I'm more of a MAN than you'll ever be.
And you know what?
I HAVE A FREKKIN' v****a.

Now, I think that's saying something.
Good day.  

Hikaru Akumu

UnspokenSlaveofSacrilege

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:26 am
I'm not a hater, i just had stupid things, stupid people, and myself and lifes concept. if i was a hater i would hate everyone, but i dont. so your saying that you like it when people judge or when people shove you down and kick you. or that your house might go into foreclosure or when your friends lie to you? i'm not a hater, i just hate igorant things, and why i hate life, because of my mind and i hate myself because i regret a lot.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:48 pm
User ImageSounds like you're a hater to me. Either way; My rantation day.
YEY.

While you ******** are thinking 'GO IN ALIVE. HAVE SEX. SMOKE WEED. SNORT SPEED. GO DRINK. COME OUT ALIVE.'
I'm thinking, 'GET THEM IN ALIVE, GET THEM OUT DEAD LIKE A TEN PERSON MASSACRE.'

get it? got it?
good.
because you're really pissing me off.

Hikaru Akumu

UnspokenSlaveofSacrilege

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:57 am
trust me i'm not a hater, i just speak and know the truth of the world.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:12 am
User ImageI don't trust people over the internet. And I don't think you know the truth of the world. Have you been to every single place in the world? Bangkok? Dallas? New York? Thailand? Alaska? Antartica? The artic circle? I don't think you have. but if you have, go you. But I really don't think you've seen the 'truth of the world' in my eyes. I think you only know what you think is the truth in YOUR world.

kthnx.

Hikaru Akumu

XxkillinqmetoosoflyxX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:12 pm
I wish my mom wasn't so closed minded so I could come out to her....[/color]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:22 am
I'm to the point that my mood swings/ emotions/ hormones are gonna KILL me plus, my lil bro if f u c k'n annoying the s h i t outta me and i'm about to kill him too stare  

LonelyEmo20

wiccan of the moon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:17 pm
I wish my brother could quit annoying the hell out of me 24/7.
it's like being a prisoner with an idiot for a cell mate
i mean come on, how much can one girl take?!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:36 pm
ranting is something i need right now....

i hate the elitist a-holes i see at shows that call me a poseur (sp?) just because i'm younger than them. wtf man? they think i dont know anything about the history of punk. so i dont know every little detail about it. so i have to read books to learn about some cool old punk bands. so i found out about black flag when i saw american hardcore. how the hell else am i supposed to learn that stuff? i'm 12 for gods sakes! its not like my parents are going to educate me. so elitists....i say meh to you! and its just the guys that think theyre all hardcore and stuff with their liberty spikes and studded jackets and whatnot. but all the other people i see, ones that are actually in the bands, think im cool and they talk to me at shows. again...meh!

i also hate my school...its in this really ghetto area of an already ghetto town....southern lynwood. every frickin day theres cops in the parking lot after school. kids bring their crackmuffins and acidcookies. we cant even use non-transparent water bottles anymore 'cause kids bring alcohol to school. theres so many damn gangbanger a-holes. i cant even go to skating anymore because of the gang fights in the parking lot. screw that!

and i'm very pissed of because my (former) best friend hates me for no apperent reason. i'm always nice to him, giving him support after he tried to kill himself, just letting him know he has someone to talk to. he was the only person i could talk to, and now he hates me. it kinda sucks 'cause he was the only real friend i had left. again i say meh!  

Kelly The Punk Rock Kid

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:15 pm
I would love it if people would say it to my face.
I would love it if the scene kids could stop being retarded and like bands that were good before they got big.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:19 pm
I HATE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grr.....
Well, most of the girls in my school, anyway.
Oh, yeah, and I am a girl. :]
So do I hate myself....?
Most of the time.

**Edit**

oh yeah, and scene kids also annoy the hell out of me. haha.  

lorraineftw

HappyEmoKid1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:16 pm
i hate religion.
dun get me wrong...
i USED to be a Christian...
well, in my perspective...
idky i goto church every week...
its torture...  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items