Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Grey Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:02 pm
"They are the same at a basic level but on a higher level you are right." The tiger said looking up at the woamn. "And don't tell me to do anything unlike you I'm not completely goverened by this world's laws and ideas." it said roaring at her. "You act high and mighty but if you tried to fight me I'd hit you so hard I'd give you an afro. You say please when you talk to people and animals. Its called respect peon, learn it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:49 pm
Hermit's eye rolled from one socket, right into the other.

"I think this peon should learn something of respect."

The Lich king shot a glare at his skull minion, then at the tiger. "Me thinks both of you could learn something of respect." he hissed.

"And as for you," he siad, turning to the niglected door man, "YOu best train yourself next time that creature comes back.... and get your shadow back, you look naked without the thing." he gested, tapping the mans ribs with the back of his decorated hand as he passed..

"And lastly," he said following behind Kaylynn, "I would liek to know why you were here, while Kren had not been." He smiled craftily, "I do need to know what to thank you for exactly?"

THomas grinded his teeth and clenched his fist.

"I tried, you b*****d, not my fault it ignored its own pain...." he fumed walking over to the injured Kren. He used his rifle to poke him in the side,

"Oi, old man, you alright? Need me to get the hosital lady?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:48 am
((Kren's not there...he was taking away by some of Kaylynn's shadowlings.))

Kaylynn glared at the tiger. "I am not someone to be trifled with. I am not some ego maniac who claims to weild ungodly powers. The powers i hold are no more significant than any other of my people."
She pulled her eyes back into their cold state. "Respect is earned, not given. You give me a reason to respect you, you'll get respect."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:50 am
"I could always come back here and beat the living crap out of you but that kind of respect isn't my style." THe tiger said with a snarl. "But I've been away from my body long enough; later peon I can tell your powers aren't godly thats Tickey's job. Oh and Lich I have respect for the spirits of the dead, not the undead."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:00 am
Kaylynn shook her head. "I don't really give a damn...Go and please don't return."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:41 pm
"Whatever lady I got better things to do." The tiger said heading for the door. "As long as I get my orders from the Lich you might have to see me again." He said exiting the building.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:41 pm
THe skull rooled its eye again, and made the sound of a sigh as the two "Prattled on like a pair of ninnys." murming the thought, "What does one man from an obviously organized church and a backwards out land pseudo-undead know of the balances of... everything?"

The Lich KIng rubed his face somewhat iritibly, obviously he agreed with the sentiment, but wasn't about to show it. He ressumned his posturing, and whispered in hush tones to Hermit, "Now, do I have to lock your jaw of your findings, or will you quiet yourself?" his voice grew to its normal volume, "Now, would you be so kind as to show our... spandex clad friend to his new home, while I show this ruffina out?"

As he said this, a thick, ground hugging fog began to gather around him, eventualy pouring from his mouth as well. It wis soupy, heavy, and so much liek the kind seen in cemetaries late at night or early in the morning.

"Now, will you either leave without another word, or shal I force you out?" he tented his fingers expectantly.

Thomas walked out, looking a bit on the tired side, "I got a shadow to find and I need to see a hwak about some money..."

((TO the railroad))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:53 pm
Kaylynn stood stiff for a moment before turing to the stairs. "I need to take care of my brother."  

Fighter for all

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:30 pm
The Lich King lookedover his shoulder and smiled kindly, "Please make sure he's alright... I spent long enough on him the first time." he seemed about ready to laugh at the end of the first statement.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:24 pm
Kaylynn sighed. "He's a fool. You should not put any faith in him performing to any expectancy."  

Fighter for all

Ryouba Hiryuu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:43 pm
"Well this is... confusing... and what's wrong with spandex?" Masaru thought aloud. "Oi, what's yer name... Hermin the Skull. Does random crap like this happen often around here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:27 pm
THe Lich King chuckled slightly, "His task is only to present a beter face then me, not something hard to do..." He then began to eye the woman. He smiled kindly and rubed his chin thoughtfully.

"What about you, do you think you could do beter?"

THe skull chatered iritably, "IN this city, yes, it happens all the time it seems." It sprouted legs and walked to the door, thinking aloud, "OH brave new world that has such fools in it"

It finaly reached the door, and began scratching it, unable to open the door itself, "Spandex is just considered an odity... especialy for and undead..." it paused for a moment, "And it's HermiT" the skull snaped its jaw sharply as to enounciate the leter's sound.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Ryouba Hiryuu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:25 pm
"It is? It's the standard wear in my home universe for anyone with power..."
Masaru said, surprised, as he held the door open. "I can't really trade it out... Oh well, I'm not exactly your standard issue undead in the first place Hermite."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:30 am
"Bah..." Kaylynn growled before disappearing up the stairs.  

Fighter for all

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:03 pm
THe Lich King was not about to give up so easily, he followed her up the stairs.

"THis entire city begs for a structure to suport it, and that structure needs people to controll it."

He smiled, "DO you think you'd be able to handle the power in your brother's absence?"

"Thank you" said Hermit crawling out through the door "Well, no matter how something is viewed in one world, I can assure you it will be considered strange in others."

He began crawling towards the Necropolis, "And we don't think any undead is 'run of the mill' we all had our own stories before and after our deaths."

((To the little necropolis))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces