Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What item do you want most on gaia and why? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lookie! A new poll!
  woo? You're sweet?
  *sigh* I'm not impressed (T_T;)
View Results

Murasaki~Jyounin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:02 am
-+-+-+-+-+-

i know you said 1,

but

Unreachable item: Mini Nitemare Wings; Because i've wanted them since i joined Gaia, they were the first item i attempted to quest for.. i gave that quest up approximately 3 hours later xd

Reachable: Winged Anklets; Because i have always loved the way they look, and i want to make an avatar that will contrast them properly.

^^

-+-+-+-+-+-

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:11 am
The ninja headband. Not only am I a ninja obsessed person, the quest for them started with my friend letting me borrow hers..... She is the most trustworthy and nicest person I've ever met....

And then one day, I got hacked and lost them. I felt stupid for myself but most of all for my friend. She entrusted me with them! Dx

I love the headband with my heart and I'm trying to get it back for her.

Sorry if it sounded like I'm trying to get pity from people. I'm just stating the truth.

Selena_Kurashina

4,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Narcissistic Literature

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:29 pm
Narcissistic Literature
Wake... from your sleep, the drying of your tears, today.. we escape, we escape.

One most wanted item: OMG

It has grown on me. At first I thought it was kinda strange, but eventually I fell in love with it. I just love how it fits nicely, and it's such a great design. I love the squiggly thing at the end. If I ever get one I'll die happy.

We hope that you choke.. that you choke

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:19 pm
What do I weeally want? Kiki Kitty Plushie =3 (In white!) My dweam! hehe.

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

adenosiine

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:25 pm
I've always wanted a Kiki, but I never hoped too much because I know I'm never going to get one. Or any Angelic items. xD;;

And now I'm whining over the stupidity of the high prices in Gaia AND the real world because I want Baby Seal slippers and Fairy Wings. But Kiki it is.

Ugh. stare

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:37 pm
well...what i want is pretty much unattainable sweatdrop

it really isn't an item...but i would love to have a grunny avitar..they are really awesome ^w^

~ if i was to pick an item though, it would be the wind blanket ~_~ it looks so comfey  

Arc Plug

Dapper Noob

Dark[D]rew

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:43 pm
i would really want an OMG hat becuase its the item i want ever since i've joined  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:46 pm
Id like to have penguin slippers  

HonestlyMe

Lucifers Rosiel

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:52 pm
kiki...it would be so cool to get one! i love them there so cute!  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:53 pm
Angelic halo, it is pretty and expensive. I love it. I never get it  

Sweetkitty

fragile_yuki

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:01 pm
Well I'm interested in getting a S Gaia Tshirt. I used to have one and I loved it so much. But I'm pretty happy with my avi right now. I want to have enough gold to invest right now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:07 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
DJ's. I would wear them all the time 3nodding

Me too, I love the big fat ones, I wouldnt care if they didnt match. But It would take far too long. After I get my chain wallet Im going after them.  

Cute
Artist

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75

fragile_yuki

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:10 pm
xx Lollirot xx
x3 thisismysn x3

Me too, I love the big fat ones, I wouldnt care if they didnt match. But It would take far too long. After I get my chain wallet Im going after them.

I don't understand the whole chain wallet thing. I would much rather have the emo bag. smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:11 pm
Heartshaped Lullaby
xx Lollirot xx
x3 thisismysn x3

I don't understand the whole chain wallet thing. I would much rather have the emo bag. smile

I dont like the shade of weirdhish green it is, if it was grey I would be in love  

Cute
Artist

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75

fragile_yuki

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:12 pm
xx Lollirot xx
Heartshaped Lullaby
xx Lollirot xx
x3 thisismysn x3

I dont like the shade of weirdhish green it is, if it was grey I would be in love

*looks*

I dun see no green hun. Maybe I'm going blind (my doctor says I am so maybe that's it). smile I dunno...I like green anywho... smile I just like messenger bags and it's better than the rush messenger bag series. XD  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff