Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Northern Range ~RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:46 am
Aeris had heard what he spoke, glad she had run off in front of him. She stopped in front of Sulthena, breathing at a medium pace. "I found them both, but I do believe we should leave. Will you come with us?" She looked up to Sulthena, her now amber eyes paling a bit further.

Sulthena smiled and nodded. She could not resist the look her sister was giving her. "I've been meaning to leave this place for a while. Let us make haste and go to where you were." She grabbed Aeris' arm to signal that she was ready. "Vincent should be halfway through the cave by now, we will meet him there." The elder elf waved her free hand in front of them, their bodies shimmering briefly before disappearing from where they were. They reappeared in front of Vincent, both elves with sly smirks on their lips.

"We're leaving, and Sul is coming with us. Think you can charm Razen long enough for us to leave? Although, I think he may decide to come with, seeing as Sul is his liege." Aeris smirked a bit before yawning, placing her hand over the mark on her neck. It seemed to flare with heat, the color coming back to her hair and eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:08 pm
Vincent was slightly surprised when he saw Sulthena and Aeris appear before him. He shook his head lightly and turned his gaze to Razen and his men, who werent too far away. He held onto Animula who continued to cling to him in a sleepy state. "I think he's currently distracted." Vincent noted as he witnessed Razens men confront two other newcomers to the area.

"Lets go, before he notices." Vincent smirked, maybe Razen would follow them, maybe he wouldnt. Vincent let Aeris and Sulthena lead the way while he brought up the rear and they fled from the northern range.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:14 pm
Razen's attention indeed was taking up with the newcomers, but it didn't escape his notice that the delictable demon adn the others were leaving in a very hurried manner. His liege Lady Oracle was also going with them. This did not bode well at all...especially for him. He was supposed to be the one guarding Lady Sulthena and he would be banished for her kidnapping.... A mental sigh filled up his mind, but her attention was still on the ones he and his men surrounded.

If they managed to get out of this within the next little while he would follow the group. It was still his duty to his LAdy....and one that he would continue.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:07 pm
Vincent left after Sulthena and Aeris, heading towards Kanareshii.

((to Kanareshii))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kuro-sora-doragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:25 am
Sasori appears out of the Underground Entrance and takes a deep breath of fresh moutain air and exhales "Its a beuatiful!" as he looks around at the secenry witha sympathetic smile "now to find the Main gate of Byako" as he sets off on his task of looking for his Mother [goes to main gate]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:04 pm
((New storylines start now lol))

Sarissa arrived on the edge of the territory adn had to take some time to just gaze around. She hadn't expected Karaneshii to be in control of so much...land.... She had thought this Clan to be fairly small. She wasn't even sure where to go first. She knew to avoid a certain valley of the end of the mountain range (didn't need to stir up problems with the elves that Caly was related to) and she was also a little hesitant about some of the rumored towns. She hated to interact with bandits and pirates. They just weren't her cup of tea and never had been.

But after awhile she started making her way towards where she felt some settlement. She also resized herself to her foot-tall self, flying through midair.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:41 pm
((I have made a post in an old thread that Kenton made once...and I would like suggestions and comments. I'm trying to scrounge up new ideas and plotlines...and so far I have a possibly couple. Please take a look Here ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:59 pm
[Enters from Kanareshii]

The ball of shadow had finally reached the Nother Range. It transformed back into Masakazu and he looked around lightly for Sarissa. There was just one problem with that: he had no clue how she looked. He groaned lightly and tried to look for someone, anyone that could help him.

"Should've asked before I left; ahs, oh well. If I can't find her with my eyes, I can always use my mind." With that said, Masakazu actually tried Sarissa with his mind. He mentally called out for her mind to try and find her.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:01 pm
She was still looking around, headed towards the village she saw when something touched the edge of her mind. Something male. When she paused she discovered that it was the wolf from earlier that Caly had healed. "Hello. You are looking for me?" she asked telepathically.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:36 pm
Masakazu grinned when he finally got an answer from Sarissa. Why yes I am. He replied, focusing only on Sarissa now. Please tell me where you are so that we may do this mission together. He added.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:36 am
She looked thoughtful about that one for a moment and then decided to send out a small orb of power. Within the spells keeping it together was a type of tracking spell. It would go to the wolf demon and then lead him back to her. That was probably the easiest thing she could think of. Of course she would be slightly hard to find to begin with since she was only a foot tall; she giggled at that thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:47 pm
Masakazu saw the orb of power coming toward him. He tilted his head to the side and soon realized that this came Srissa. "Okay; take me to her." He said to the orb once it had reached him, his tail swaying back and forth slightly..

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:26 am
The orb bounced along in midair, heading back towards its mistress. It didn't even take that long. Sarissa may have been flying, but she hadn't been going that fast so she hadn't gotten all that far. When she saw him come into sight she smiled, her dark blue eyes lighting up warmly. "Hello. Lady Caly send you?" she asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:02 pm
Masakazu looked to Sarissa and tilted his head to the side; she was qutie the short one. When she smiled, he smiled back and then nodded lightly. "Yes she did. How may i be of assisstance?" He asked with a light bow.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:35 pm
She nodded, not letting a flush stain her cheeks when he gave the slight bow, but then turned towards the direction she was headed and replied, "I'm doing a little exploring at the moment. Not even Lady Caly knows exactly what's out here and she would like to know at least a little." her smile was still there as she spoke, her eyes wandering over the land in front and around her. There were a few trees here and there, but it was mostly grass with the dirt road she found to follow.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff