Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How'd you come up with your name?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiser Lemach

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:25 pm
i made a story. it was going to be a book, but i dont have the time right now.

anyways, the main charachter was the king of the fire kingdom, lemachia. and he was lemach the third, also Emperor Lemach. which i changed to Kaiser Lemach a few minutes ago. and my bro, Emperor Kal, his name is the other king, air, who is the ally of fire fighting against ice.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:33 pm
When I first joined Gaia, I didn't really think much of it, I only joined because one of my friends told me to.
but anyways, at the time I was drinking a Juice Box (OMG Capri Sun) and it was StrawBerryApple flavored. (anway, StrawBerry and Straw were already taken) Dx

StrawBerryApple

Hitomi katsumi

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:23 pm
I was looking through a list of japanese names and two names really made me think. I really like it becase im not a very " pretty" or cool person and my name reflects what im trying to make my avi reflect.

Hitomi : Japanese name meaning wisdom, intellect" and "beautiful".
Katsumi:Japanese name meaning "victorious beauty

I like it very much because my old name was just " Karla san". I really think that if people set goals they can achive them. They are more likely to reach it through hard work and wisdom.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:24 pm
I watch Death Note. I really enjot it, so I thought I would use a name from Death Note. It took me quite a while to think up of this name. I was thinking about wwe azn girl12 cause my other accounts that got banned were wwe azn girl wwe azn girl96 and `LuFF a AzN` so yeah...  

`Misa-Misa

Mollikia

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:16 pm
It's my role-play characters name. And since I role-play alot on here, I though it would be fitting.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:45 pm
I was thinking about the Sailor Moon names at the time, and Sailor Uranus' name was Amara. I've always liked that name, but I wanted to make it sound like some kind of princess or ruler *wanted to write a story for her* so I tried "of azarath" which is where Raven from Teen Titans is from. The name was used already, so I shortened it to "azara" and lo! It worked whee xd So that's how I got my name 3nodding
oh, and it's pronounced amara of az-ar-ra not a-zar-a. Sometimes I think that people see amara and since the other word is similar, they'll pronounce it similarly...I don't know, but I wanted to clear that up sweatdrop  

Amara of Azara

Mr_Jinx

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:25 pm
My avi's name came from a song i like from the band Quarashi  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:36 pm
Death2thayer is my gaiauser name, as well as many other sites.

But how i came up with it.
Well, i used to draw comics from 7th grade to 9th, the villian in the story was called THAYER and the town people hated him and wanted the hero to kill THAYER. The citizens put up posters around the town saying "death2thayer, death2thayer"

So yeah, it really stuck.  

Doctor Nitrus Brio

xPaperback_Writer

1,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:39 pm
my friend gave me the nick-name, the shelbinator, so it just stuck. she didnt use it often, but i liked it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:49 pm
Moki is my nick name in real life, it stems from part of my middle name...and the PWG part is the initals to one of the guilds I own.  

H2DK

Unbeatable Lunatic

iCamo

Chatty Noob

5,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:51 pm
User Image.:Where there is love, distance doesn't matter...

.:^^ I like camo and was feeling rather emo and invisible to the world at the time. xD

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:56 pm

I never know what to have as usernames for things so I was putting random things into this online name generator and decided to try my name (IRL) and accidentally hit the enter button half way through and one of the names it generated was Symshia, which was my username and a while ago I changed it to S Y M S H I A cause I wanted gaps before they took them away although they have put them now.

S Y M S H I A

Tegian

Dapper Shapeshifter

12,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:58 pm
My username is My Real name =D  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:15 am
I wore a striped tee shirt lol  

Stripedtee

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:03 am
green_sparkles44
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
green_sparkles44
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Everyone thought I got it from the Rocky Horror picture show . . well. .
THEY FAIL, BECAUSE I DIDN'T.

I was in the chatterbox, and I'm scrolling down, and I see this guy post in big pink bold letters.

" It looks like this thread needs some PELVIC THRUSTING
-thrust thrust thrust- "

And ever since that day, I have been known as. . Pelvic thrust fairy.

>w<

LOL that's quite funny!!

Mhm, it made me Lol. And it was so good, that it made me change my username from Yoko Miyamato to what it is today.

<3

OOOO...Yoko Miyamato Is a kool name too.I like japanese names. Though Pelvis thrust fairy is much funnier.

Yeah, I like japanese's names too. It is actually my main characters name in a manga I'm makeing. >w<

But, . . . then Pelvic thrust fairy came, and . . I just had to have that has a username. ;D

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff