Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:49 pm
Kazaera, eye wuv yur sig. Twademarke dat prase 4 sur. xd

... I finally just finished the last 18 billion pages, and all I have to say is that you people are crazy like peanut butter and bacon sandwiches. Except less gross. Probably. But just as silly. 3nodding

*wants to join the un-mod revolution* ninja

Go ahead and edit me if you must... but if you edit in spelling and grammar mistakes, someone's going to lose an eye. Or possibly a tooth. Oh yes, I know people. *shifty eyes*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:53 pm
Zurgiea
Kazaera
Nah, it's cool. 3nodding If worst comes to worst, I know five different foreign languages - I'm sure at least one of them will be one no one else knows... twisted .
*adds to hobbies: Talking in Tongues*

Haha, fun. I'll have to grab a handy dandy online translator and translate roughly so I can get a somewhat idea of what you're saying xd

One of them doesn't use the English alphabet *angelic smile*

And I'm glad you like the sig, Nimbrethil! And that you didn't mind me, ahem, trademarking your phrase wink but I like my mad grammar explanation skillz 3nodding

I also agree with you on the other bits. Woe betide anyone who messes with the grammar and spelling of my posts!  

Kazaera

Kementari

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:53 pm
Nimbrethil
Go ahead and edit me if you must... but if you edit in spelling and grammar mistakes, someone's going to lose an eye. Or possibly a tooth. Oh yes, I know people. *shifty eyes*

You know d _ _ _ _ _ _ s that would do that even when it wasn't needed?
That is so evil.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:55 pm
Kementari
Nimbrethil

You know dentists that would do that even when it wasn't needed?
That is so evil.

*gulps* Please don't mention dentists. I've had some baaaaaad experiences.
(Two words: Wisdom. Teeth.)  

Kazaera

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:57 pm
My grandfather was a dentist o.o; Only dentist in his town *nods*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:58 pm
Kazaera
Kementari
Nimbrethil

You know d _ _ _ _ _ _ s that would do that even when it wasn't needed?
That is so evil.

*gulps* Please don't mention dentists. I've had some baaaaaad experiences.
(Two words: Wisdom. Teeth.)

Okay I'll edit it.  

Kementari

Kazaera

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:00 pm
Thank you. *was traumatized, hasn't recovered yet*
I'd say something now about none of our last few posts having been edited, but I don't want to tempt fa-

Ooops.

*touches wood*

C'mon, I already jinxed myself once in the last 36 hours!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:01 pm
None of your posts have good openings for editing though xd And I think I've put in enough "I love Zurgiea"s in other posts.  

Zurgi

Kazaera

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:02 pm
*pouts* But I love Nimbrethil! I'm marrying her, remember? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:03 pm
Oh yes, I saw that. Except she's not editing posts. I am xd Unless you want to love me too xp  

Zurgi

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:04 pm
I love Zurgiea! domokun

Yeah, ok, I was asking for that one. But if two dangerous-looking men with big sticks come to your door tomorrow... I know nothing about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:05 pm
Nimbrethil
I love Zurgiea! domokun

Yeah, ok, I was asking for that one. But if two dangerous-looking men with big sticks come to your door tomorrow... I know nothing about it.

Now that was an opening xd  

Zurgi

Kazaera

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:06 pm
Zurgiea
Oh yes, I saw that. Except she's not editing posts. I am xd Unless you want to love me too xp

Nah, I'm not really into threesomes.
*cannot BELIEVE she is having this conversation*
*it's too fun to stop, though whee *  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:07 pm
Kazaera
Zurgiea

Psht, you missed the sixsome (doesn't seem right...) in the 50 reasons xp You could join in a be a seventh for it! We're baking pies ^_^  

Zurgi

Kazaera

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:09 pm
Zurgiea
Kazaera
Zurgiea

Psht, you missed the sixsome (doesn't seem right...) in the 50 reasons xp You could join in a be a seventh for it! We're baking pies ^_^

I think I saw that one. I was tempted to make a pie/Pi joke, but stopped myself in time wink  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games