Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Ryuu 'Axel' Uchiha's Training Grounds(For my students) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:16 am
*kanien was bored so she found abig rock nearby layed down and put her head on it her stomach growled so she took out a peice of pocky she had in her sack a bit down on it slowly for her toth was hurting because it was loose and looked up at her sensei* you want one?*one thing she didn't notice until now was her eyes had those flames in them that always happened before she sparred or just for no reason* oh don't mind the flames in my eyes it happens to me sometimes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:44 am
Ryuu smiled."No thank you, i had some ramen earlier and i'm kinda full."He laughed and activated his second level sharingan."With eye's like mine i have no problem with anybody elses."  

PhillyPheel

Hilarious Inquisitor

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:50 am
ok no problem it's just some people get scared because the flames get huge i just tell fire is my element i can do things that people above my rank can't and their no jutsu's you wanna see?*just then she breathed in then out a slightly big flames shot from her mouth then she continued by freezing it just in case* and i can make those any size i want if need only*by this time she had alot of energy so she got up and did like 10 flips but she wasn't tired when she finished* i'm an unsual 12 year old you'll get used to it  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:12 am
Ryuu smiled."Fire is also my element, you are good for your age but you do need some training.You have the basic katon level down, i can teach you the chuunin level no problem."  

PhillyPheel

Hilarious Inquisitor

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:16 am
cool, my friend said i was above my level i didn't beleive him before  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:25 am
Ryuu deactivated his sharingan and smiled."You do have alot of potential,how about we train now,Do you know of the Flame Spread Technique ?"  

PhillyPheel

Hilarious Inquisitor

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:27 am
no, i don't acually*the sound of the word fire made the flames bigger*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:33 am
Ryuu pulled a kunai from his ninja bag and held it out."Watch the kunai."A fire wrapped around ryuu's hand, then it circled around the kunai, creating a surrounding flame around it."This is a genin level katon jutsu."  

PhillyPheel

Hilarious Inquisitor

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:35 am
*she watched the flame* ok  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:21 am
Ryuu ended the jutsu and put the kunai away."That jutsu doesn't look powerful but it can cut thru steel."  

PhillyPheel

Hilarious Inquisitor

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:30 am
(hello i need a sensai could you be it?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:41 am
(sure are you a genin though ?)  

PhillyPheel

Hilarious Inquisitor

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

Unperfect-Wizdom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:53 pm
"Hey sensei." Yati jumped down from the tree. " I was just wondering... what jutsus do you know? I don't really care what type. I don't know many. Just a few basic ones. Could you teach me some?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:23 pm
Two Aya walked up to Ryuu. "Hey sensei, do you know which one is the real one?" Both asked in unision.  

Encrypted_Angel

PhillyPheel

Hilarious Inquisitor

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:47 pm
Ryuu actived his sharingan level three and poked the fake aya with his kunai and it disappear in a cloud of smoke."Thats easy i can tell easier while my sharingan is activated."Ryuu turned to yati i know alot of jutsu but i mostly use fire type jutsu's."  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff