Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Nikki's house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin-Tsuchimi89

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:32 pm
NikkiUzumakiHyuga
Nikki laughed. "Better thanks!, well i don't know i just kinda make it and well it comes out like that i have some more if you want some not much though." holding up a bowl with only a few spoonfulls left she offered it to him.
oh thank you  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:33 pm
ozzy jumps from the roof of the house and walks a few feet from the house to a naerby hill surranded by trees

"this is my spot right here"

ozzy lays back and just stares and the moon and falls asleep  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:33 pm
Placing it on the table she nodded. "No problom." walking back over to the sofa she picked up her book from earlier and leaned on the counter reading it carefully.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:37 pm
NikkiUzumakiHyuga
Placing it on the table she nodded. "No problom." walking back over to the sofa she picked up her book from earlier and leaned on the counter reading it carefully.
im finished and thanks again  

Rin-Tsuchimi89

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:38 pm
"Its no problom really i'm happy to cook for anyone, if Ozzy would stop freezing ramen i would cook more but he seems to love it." shaking her head she set her book down.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:44 pm
i will be reeally happy to eat your cooking again miss?  

Rin-Tsuchimi89

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:46 pm
"I would be happy to cook for you Hokage-sama and please Nikki miss is to formal for me." smiling she looked at the roof. "Hope he doesn't fall."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:51 pm
(im not in the roof....)  

riotb0y

Rin-Tsuchimi89

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:53 pm
NikkiUzumakiHyuga
"I would be happy to cook for you Hokage-sama and please Nikki miss is to formal for me." smiling she looked at the roof. "Hope he doesn't fall."
oh yea my place is open to you guys for your sparing if you want,its pretty big for just me so im leting u guys use it for now  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:54 pm
"Thanks that nice of you to offer!"smiling she yawned and rubbed her eyes uncounsiously.  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:56 pm
ozzy wakes up

"how long was i sleeping for owell ill get back now"

ozzy walks threw the door sees the hokage still there

"wow your still here you two must have had a long talk"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:59 pm
NikkiUzumakiHyuga
"Thanks that nice of you to offer!"smiling she yawned and rubbed her eyes uncounsiously.
oh i see that your sleepy i should leave for now,and yes thank you for the food nikki User Image and tell ozzy i said i should spar with you guys tomorrow if its ok User Image  

Rin-Tsuchimi89

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:01 pm
"Yes of course and your welcome Hokage-sama." smiling she set her book down and gathered plates into the sink.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:03 pm
NikkiUzumakiHyuga
"Yes of course and your welcome Hokage-sama." smiling she set her book down and gathered plates into the sink.
allright,good night ozzy and especially you nikki, i will see you tomorrowUser Image  

Rin-Tsuchimi89

riotb0y

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:06 pm
"bye"

ozzycloses the dor afterthe hokages leaves ozzy grabs a piace of paper and goes up to nikki wipein her mouth

"your drowling all over yourself"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces