Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
A Day in the Life of the Crew - Read it! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:32 am
Yea, these things aren't funny to me anymore...
But I'll post the stupidest ones I come across

Quote:
caus y wanna be rich of golds and y wanna buy something to my girl friend iwannagive my brother the haf of the haf and lend to my friends and all $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ GOLDS GOLDS GOLDS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ GOLDS GOLDS GOLDS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"Caus y wanna..."
"...Y wanna buy something to my girlfriend..."
"...My borther the haf of the haf..."

And ... tut tut tut... *sigh*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:31 am
Quote:
i kill people)(not god )( royal)(fight )(hump )(terarize )( sex)( mean)( green )(humping )( machine)(me mom john ron jerry becky jessica nonnie tc pete barb )( )( )()( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( fgsdfhjng dfg dfg fdg jgg fjh ()()(n nbgf f bgh ghjkfghn j jkh mgbjvn b kfjgh uhhfj jgkhkgiuyuh hjg hjghjkh jghufhgurhttehjkwejkh wewehjkew kjwlhehewh erhghgnnmb,ngfjkh hhk slkjklfhgu86yuyht7y6y7iuitui)( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )

My brain = burning_eyes  

Pailzor
Captain

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:01 pm
Quote:
i reported your guild. u said i was being an a*****e/spamming. i reported you and your guild

Rofl.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:20 am
I just got a join request that contained the person's username and password... eek
And no, I'm not gonna post it. mad

Pailzor
Captain

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:48 pm
Only here to keep this place alive with my lame finds:

Quote:
I need gold I ow my bf a lot of it...please....

TMI.

Quote:
I wanna join for the fabolous prizes! =O And the chat as well i soppuse. XD ! Did ya catch that typo?!

Typo? "I"? Ay do believe you spelled it correctly.

Quote:
i love money and i can't have anough of it.

Anough!? Anough of the darn typos!
I can't take 'em Enymore!

Quote:
ur a cool guilt

I kept telling him it's wrong to wear girl's panties  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:56 pm
Norayr

Quote:
I need gold I ow my bf a lot of it...please....

TMI.

Quote:
I wanna join for the fabolous prizes! =O And the chat as well i soppuse. XD ! Did ya catch that typo?!

Typo? "I"? Ay do believe you spelled it correctly.

Quote:
i love money and i can't have anough of it.

Anough!? Anough of the darn typos!
I can't take 'em Enymore!

Quote:
ur a cool guilt

I kept telling him it's wrong to wear girl's panties

Your post was more confusing than any of the quotes.... sweatdrop  

Pailzor
Captain

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:06 pm
Pailzor
Norayr

Your post was more confusing than any of the quotes.... sweatdrop

Some may understand. *shrug*
But I try my best to confuse. After all, it's what everyone says I do.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:00 pm
PM I received very recently.

`Tahirah
Quote:
hey when will i get my gold i done everything on the steps

Following the steps doesn't mean you automatically get the gold. You have to be chosen or win a crew-hosted contest.

Quote:
`Tahirah
Quote:
`Tahirah
Quote:

o ok,,,well can you donate me some gold

No. And now you're banned for begging. Let alone, to a senior Crew member.

i wasn't beggin i simply asked can you donate me some gold,,begging is when you go please plase,,,and keep asking,,watever i didn't even beleive in the stupid thing its a scam anyway

Lol. Don't be mad at me because you did something stupid.

PM all the winners in the winners list to see if it's a scam. Go on. I dare you.

gid im wasting my time,,,don't pm me again

xD

Ferk. I have to fix it. >>

Fix'd!  

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

Ah! My Goddess

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:53 pm
Quote:
hey miley i was on ur friend list idk if i am any more thoigh i was wondering if i could join ur guild..

Who is Miley?

x.o

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:15 pm
Holy crap!
This was the title of a thread in the referrals subforum:
"jione this guld"

I totally thought that was someone's username, typed by someone following directions in the subforum sweatdrop

Instead, it was some idiot advertising the MADG guild, inside the MADG guild... rolleyes
Can anyone tell me why there's so many stupid people who do that? I swear I've seen over 100 people thinking the referrals subforum means to advertise the guild inside itself pointlessly...

Pailzor
Captain

Ah! My Goddess

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:54 pm
Quote:
plz guys I want to be soooo ******** cool

Your not trying hard enough.

Quote:
please i would luv to be 1 of u please.

You'll never be as cool as me, not even peasant is.

XP

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:04 pm
Quote:
All Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull Boy

wow... That was lame.  

Ah! My Goddess

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:10 pm
Ah! My Goddess
Quote:
All Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull BoyAll Work And No Play Makes FalseIncarnate A Dull Boy

wow... That was lame.

a.k.a. "Dull"... xp  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:18 pm
Quote:
the reason i want to join is to get 1 million dollars. i know thats a dumb reason but if you knew how poor i was, i am, you would find it in your heart to give me, sophia, the chance to get 1 million dollars.

Is it just me, or does money not cure stupidity? rolleyes  

Pailzor
Captain

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:23 pm
Wreckless Nonsense
I'm new and I only have one friend!!! I heard this place was cooler than Alaska from the friend who is Bubblegum Electric.....I like her but shhh.....she doesn't know! So I guess it would be flippin' sweet to meet people and possibly win.....I don't want to be a lamoid any more.......wait.....it says you don't read this.....then.....well, last year in my junior year I was the one that pulled the fire alarm, and the one that hit Mr. Bucks car!! I didn't mean to, but I don't regret it, he was an a**. Bwahaha!!!

[whisper]I think she knows... ninja [/whisper]  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces