Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
*What language do you want to learn? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UNICORNS_POOPIES_NOOB101

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:40 pm
Lady Dionish
singrchic30
hmm...those sound like some good languages to learn! i'll think about learning german! but first i need to work on my Espanol!
My dad helps me with some German sometimes because he lived in Germany for two years, so he knows the language mostly.

awesome! i wish my parents could teach me another language! but sadly they only know english and spanish! and even then my dad's not dat good! but my mom was born in mexico so she's totally fluent! she's not a w*****k tho!  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:45 pm
singrchic30
awesome! i wish my parents could teach me another language! but sadly they only know english and spanish! and even then my dad's not dat good! but my mom was born in mexico so she's totally fluent! she's not a w*****k tho!
That's cool! I really love the Spanish language; I think it's fun and pretty-sounding. Also, when I'm bored, I like to watch the Spanish-speaking channels on tv and try to understand what they're saying. Unfortunately, I can only catch two words per sentence most of the time. sweatdrop Oh, and one time one of those channels was playing Tarzan!! I liked that 3nodding  

Lady Dionish

UNICORNS_POOPIES_NOOB101

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:57 pm
Lady Dionish
singrchic30
That's cool! I really love the Spanish language; I think it's fun and pretty-sounding. Also, when I'm bored, I like to watch the Spanish-speaking channels on tv and try to understand what they're saying. Unfortunately, I can only catch two words per sentence most of the time. sweatdrop Oh, and one time one of those channels was playing Tarzan!! I liked that 3nodding

lol! dat happens to me sumtimes! and my spanish teacher from last year sed dat it's easy to watch spanish soap operas cuz there's so much drama so it's kinda easy to understand wat's going on! and yeah they play a lot of movie like that in spanish! one time my grandma was telling me that Homeward Bound was showing! and i told her dat we had dat movie in english! (my grandma only speaks spanish but she knows a few english words)  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:28 pm
Japanese and I've already learned French, Chinese, and Latin.  

UsagiKage

UNICORNS_POOPIES_NOOB101

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:29 pm
UsagiKage
Japanese and I've already learned French, Chinese, and Latin.

whoa! awesomeness!  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:18 pm
heart heart wow.. thats awesome! hehe.. i learned a little japanese now taking online tutorials in every anime sites... hehehe.. >.< but i really want to learn how to speak french.. hehe.. ionly know tagalog, english a little spanish and of course english... hehe.. and a little japanese.. :3 heart heart

-x-Fallen_Princess-x-

S Y M S H I A

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:22 pm

Japanese.

I'm going to try and learn it until I am absolutely fluent, unlike Spanish, French, Maori, and German all of which I took classes for at one time but gave up and lost all ability to actually say anything helpful.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:38 am

i'm currently studying Japanese and mandarin... i also want to talk in French or dutch xd

-AethelwynePixie-

Skeith_16

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:41 am
Japanese and chinese  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:57 am
I'd like to finally become fluent in Mandarin. After four years of studying it in school, I wasn't able to take it up in college, so I feel very rusty. crying

Tagalog (Filipino) would be awesome too, as it's my family's language and I still don't know it yet. Ooops.  

Kawaii Dragoness

Invisible Citizen

7,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

dude-sann

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:21 am
i wanna learn japanese and chinese, THEY KICK a**!!!!! ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:28 pm
XD Japanese, and maybe expand my German a little more.

Otherwise, Hawaiian.

Whos That Guy

allforlove

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:31 pm
hmm...i already speak english, frencha nd spanish and alittle bit of italien...id want to speak latin tho ;O

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:34 pm
Well, I've already learned french and I speak fluent english.

Japanese, Vietnamese, and German. xd  

Ray Uemoto

Rose_Black_Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:03 pm
japanese rules!! i so want to be able to speak it at least ^^

and i speak cantonese, mandarin better than ok, and a tiny bit of spanish lol  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers