Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Disease of Life (NEED MORE FEMALES TO JOIN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Male or Female?
  Male
  Female
  Um.....What if you're Neither?
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:55 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i may not know what the word means but you are cute....."Rikku looked away out of she wasnt sure what she was saying.
"Well if it means anything to you, I think you're cute too."
Rikku looks away and yawns then rubs her eyes.
"Getting tired?"
"my energry is starting to run low.....which means i have to go back soon.....am not looking forward to that"
"I'm not looking forward to it either, but the time was bound to come."
Rikku looked at Jack and said"i will see you some time soon i hope."Rikku takes a sightly bow and then jumps down and walks back to where she lives.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:05 pm
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262

"Well...." Ashley began, "It depends on the guy. I've met a couple before and most of them try to get me. But I've met three who don't really care about the seperation at all." Ashley rasied her left hand and pointed to the window. "Like that guy up there watching us, he's nice and doesn't care much about this. The reason he's only up there is for he's cautious and doesn't want to make a scene." Ashley looked up at Jim and smiled.,

Jim was a bit shocked. From hearing all of this, he looked around to see if any Females were outside getting ready for a capture. He looked back at Ashley and only looked at her eyes. They showed trust and innocent. You see, Jim's ability is by one simple look at a person, he can tell how they feel, what thier hiding, and what they want. His great ability is over observing and hearing.
Jim smirked back and hopped down from the tree. Jim just read Ashley's mind as she pulled Jim right into the factory. They stood by each other while Jim was still a bit cautious.

"WHAT?!" Carmen shouted then looked up seeing Jim. As soon as he stood before them Carmen was about grab a gun and ofcourse call someone. Well not until Zenio had knocked her out with a small touch of electricty from her bat. carmen slumped out cold with Zenio catching her and putting her on a chair. "You know, if your gonna bring a guy here, you better give me a heads up before you do. Carmen is very sexist and hot headed if you remembered." Zenio commented as she tied Carmen to the chair as a restraint.

"Sorry," Ashley said looking at Carmen, "I should've said something, but this is Jim." Ashley ended presenting Jim.
Jim bowed a bit. "Nice to meet ya." He raised back up and observed Zenio. "You're different from the others. You seem to have a different body function then the other Females arounf here. That's probably a bit useful for sneaking on my side."

"Well, I have been thinking about that for a while now to tell you the truth." She brought up. "I'm Zenio, nice to meet you." she bowed to Jim. "So what brings you here?" She asked now done with the rope.

"Nothing important really," Jim said, "Iim just on a mission for the Lord."
"What's the mission?" Ashley asked.
Jim pulls out the files from his inner coat pocket. "It says that I have to send this to the Madam. Something very important that I can't even look at."
"Well if it's from your superior then shouldn't he be sending it officially? Seems a bit risky to have someone to sneak in." Zenio eyed the files but then looked up at the clock. The rest of the women of the warehouse would be here and if they saw Jim, it wouldn't be a pretty sight. "Actually don't answer that, I think you should get out of here before the rest of the girls get here, they don't arrive here until noon, and trust me they've gained alot of influences from Carmen here." She walked down towards the back to a back door and opened it leading out into the back of the ware house.  

Alchemy Puppet

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Getting tired?"
"my energry is starting to run low.....which means i have to go back soon.....am not looking forward to that"
Rikku looked at Jack and said"i will see you some time soon i hope."Rikku takes a sightly bow and then jumps down and walks back to where she lives.
Right before she leaves, I slip a letter into her pocket, along with a remote. Afterwards, I go home.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:53 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Getting tired?"
Right before she leaves, I slip a letter into her pocket, along with a remote. Afterwards, I go home.
Rikku lays down and being to regain her energy. After she is done she noctice the remote and a letter. She puts the remote down and opens the letter.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:31 pm
"If you ever need anything, press this button, and I'll be there A.S.A.P."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:42 pm
Carrot-Copper
"If you ever need anything, press this button, and I'll be there A.S.A.P."
Rikku looked at the remote."he going to protect me........?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:06 pm
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262

"Well...." Ashley began, "It depends on the guy. I've met a couple before and most of them try to get me. But I've met three who don't really care about the seperation at all." Ashley rasied her left hand and pointed to the window. "Like that guy up there watching us, he's nice and doesn't care much about this. The reason he's only up there is for he's cautious and doesn't want to make a scene." Ashley looked up at Jim and smiled.,

Jim was a bit shocked. From hearing all of this, he looked around to see if any Females were outside getting ready for a capture. He looked back at Ashley and only looked at her eyes. They showed trust and innocent. You see, Jim's ability is by one simple look at a person, he can tell how they feel, what thier hiding, and what they want. His great ability is over observing and hearing.
Jim smirked back and hopped down from the tree. Jim just read Ashley's mind as she pulled Jim right into the factory. They stood by each other while Jim was still a bit cautious.

"WHAT?!" Carmen shouted then looked up seeing Jim. As soon as he stood before them Carmen was about grab a gun and ofcourse call someone. Well not until Zenio had knocked her out with a small touch of electricty from her bat. carmen slumped out cold with Zenio catching her and putting her on a chair. "You know, if your gonna bring a guy here, you better give me a heads up before you do. Carmen is very sexist and hot headed if you remembered." Zenio commented as she tied Carmen to the chair as a restraint.

"Sorry," Ashley said looking at Carmen, "I should've said something, but this is Jim." Ashley ended presenting Jim.
Jim bowed a bit. "Nice to meet ya." He raised back up and observed Zenio. "You're different from the others. You seem to have a different body function then the other Females arounf here. That's probably a bit useful for sneaking on my side."

"Well, I have been thinking about that for a while now to tell you the truth." She brought up. "I'm Zenio, nice to meet you." she bowed to Jim. "So what brings you here?" She asked now done with the rope.

Jim pulls out the files from his inner coat pocket. "It says that I have to send this to the Madam. Something very important that I can't even look at."
"Well if it's from your superior then shouldn't he be sending it officially? Seems a bit risky to have someone to sneak in." Zenio eyed the files but then looked up at the clock. The rest of the women of the warehouse would be here and if they saw Jim, it wouldn't be a pretty sight. "Actually don't answer that, I think you should get out of here before the rest of the girls get here, they don't arrive here until noon, and trust me they've gained alot of influences from Carmen here." She walked down towards the back to a back door and opened it leading out into the back of the ware house.

Jim puts the files back in his coat pocket and follows. While walking, he reaches in his back pocket. He pulls out a card with a symbol on the front. It was a normal black ink color. That was the only thing on the card though. Nothing on the back of it either. It was plain white. He gave the card to Zenio. "Here's my card. Think of me whenever you need me." With that said, Jim walked out the door and dashed away.
Ashley snatched the card and began examining it. "How can you get a hold of him if there's only a stupid symbol on it?"

((Here's the symbol: http://i7.tinypic.com/4t8cuti.jpg))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:21 pm
Erik put down the book, he felt something going on outside. He got up, went to the window, and looked out. What he saw made his jaw drop.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:23 pm
Rikku ran back to the tree where they first meet to see if he was there. She had the remote and the letter in her hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:32 pm
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262

Jim puts the files back in his coat pocket and follows. While walking, he reaches in his back pocket. He pulls out a card with a symbol on the front. It was a normal black ink color. That was the only thing on the card though. Nothing on the back of it either. It was plain white. He gave the card to Zenio. "Here's my card. Think of me whenever you need me." With that said, Jim walked out the door and dashed away.
Ashley snatched the card and began examining it. "How can you get a hold of him if there's only a stupid symbol on it?"

((Here's the symbol: http://i7.tinypic.com/4t8cuti.jpg))

She nodded to him as he left ans she closed the door. Zenio made sure she locked the door just to make sure if someone tried to get through. She looked at Ashley and took back the card and examine it her self. "Who knows, but looks like I'll have to work with what I got." She put the card away in her back pocket. She started to hear voices coming towards the warehouse. "Ashley, as soon as the other's come in and see Carmen tied up, tell them that we were ambushed by a robber and knocked her out and tied Carmen up. Then I'll leave saying I'm going after the theif, got it?" With that Zenio walked up to Carmen and untied her as she started to come around and more women started coming in already gasping at Zenio untieing Carmen.  

Alchemy Puppet

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:33 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Rikku ran back to the tree where they first meet to see if he was there. She had the remote and the letter in her hands.
I'm sitting in the tree, watching as the sun sets.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:34 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i wonder" i say quietly as i push the button.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:40 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
I jump down from the tree and begin to run towards the signal. I slow down as I sees her and stop right in front of her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:43 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
I jump down from the tree and begin to run towards the signal. I slow down as I sees her and stop right in front of her.
"so you really would come if i press the button....."Rikku looked at him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"so you really would come if i press the button....."Rikku looked at him
"Yeah."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas