Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
City Hall ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:46 pm
Jasae Bushae
Tanya rolled again and moved her piece, stopping on an action square. Picking up an action card she reads it aloud.
"All players must do the chicken dance!"

Dime stood with al the dignity of a child-detective, folded her arms and leaned over so her face was in front of Tanya's.
"Bu-baawk!" She pecked at the Mayor, flapping her bent arms like wings, until the other girl joined in the madness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:48 am
Laughing happily, Tanya joined in on the arm flapping and pecking about, always enjoying it when Dime came to visit
"bwark!"

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:43 pm
Suddenly a disco ball popped out of the ceiling resulting in Tanya and Dime sprouting afros and disco music beginning to play.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:54 am
Andre and Breyer arrived at the steps of an impressive marble building.

"City Hall..." Andre mumbled, noting a sign with those words on it. "Ah, well, I guess it is a city after all, and not a town."

"Well," he said to Breyer, "sorry about those detours. Either I didn't remember the way as well as I thought I did, or the city changed on us. It happens sometimes in Byako, things don't always stay where you think they are, and there almost always seems to be a new place showing up somewhere. Shall we go in and see if someone can help answer your questions about public services and pest control?"  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:07 pm
They were greeted at the City Hall entrance by a clerical book keeper plushie wearing a copper colored vest and old fashioned glasses.
"Welcome to City Hall. Can I help you with anything?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:21 am
Breyer turned to his guide. "Thank you for the assistance, sir. I would be happy to have you accompany me further, if I am not intruding on your time."

Breyer turned to the receptionist. "Hello, I am a visitor to your town. I noticed that your hospital has an abundance of patients, but no staff that I could see. I am wondering how the patients' needs are being met, or if the hospital is simply a homeless encampment with no one in charge.

"Also, I have noticed that there are no Animated in Byako that I've seen. However, the Animated are crawling all over the Village Greens, including my favorite golf course. How do you keep the Animated pests out of your city?"  

Breyer

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:47 am
"Ah..."
The benign clerk plushie adjusted your glasses.
"To answer your first question first naturally which is the proper way to do things in numerical order which is just how things are done perfectly, neatly and properly and without straying from schedule.-"
He stops to catch his breath.
"The Hospital was privately owned but its owner disappeared some time back so it has fallen into disuse. It came up on the market again three weeks ago but the city budget cannot afford to purchase the building at this time so we are hoping that it will fall in the hands of someone with the intention of renovating it."
The clerk pops open a suitcase and looks through it, pulling out a flyer advertising the Hospital building for sale. At the price it was going for one could purchase a small log cabin. Most likly due to the hospitals current disrepair.
"As for your second question....."
The clerk pointed at a half dozen hopping plungers who were unclogging a fire hydrant.
"They fit right in and many of them are just looking for work."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:54 pm
"Well, I might be able to help you a little bit more..." Andre replied to Breyer.
"But I'd better call Christie and make sure things are okay at the Arena. Oh, that reminds me, that healer we left at the hospital wanted me to call her, too."
Andre pulled out his cell phone and prepared to make calls while Breyer was busy talking to the plushie clerk.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Breyer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:30 am
Breyer acknowledges Andre's statement with a nod.

Breyer studies the paper that the receptionist handed to him. Breyer says to the receptionist, "If the hospital is in such bad shape, why are people staying there?"

"Regarding the Animated, how were you able to communicate with them? And what sort of payment did they want for their work?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:01 am
"Because each of the clans has their own private medical facilities and the region under control of City Hall has been under harsh conditions over all. People need some place to go for medical treatment even if it is in bad condition."
The clerk plushie adjusted his glasses again.
"As for the animated we just used this book and we pay em in these purple orbs they seem real keen on."  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Breyer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:04 am
Jasae Bushae
"Because each of the clans has their own private medical facilities and the region under control of City Hall has been under harsh conditions over all. People need some place to go for medical treatment even if it is in bad condition."
The clerk plushie adjusted his glasses again.
"As for the animated we just used this book and we pay em in these purple orbs they seem real keen on."

Breyer's face suddenly turned white. "The city is paying the Animated with purple orbs that they use to power their attacks!?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:39 pm
The clerk plushie looked at Breyer confused.
"Attacks? The animated havnt attacked anyone. Their some of the cities best behaved citizens"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Breyer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:54 pm
Jasae Bushae
The clerk plushie looked at Breyer confused.
"Attacks? The animated havnt attacked anyone. Their some of the cities best behaved citizens"

"Outside of the city, the Animated like to knock people unconscious. You should see some of the damage that the plungers are doing to the maintenance workers in Barton's sewers!"

Breyer considered the situation carefully before saying, "I suppose that I've had my questions answered, but I would like to speak to the mayor. How do I get an appointment?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:31 pm
"At last, I've made it here," Esteban said as he pocketed a tiny instrument and began climbing the steps of the City Hall. Once he reached the top, he brushed what little dirt there was on his shoulder off, and proceeded through the large doors. Once inside, he was surprised to find a small, plush-like creature, attending to the needs of another citizen. Deciding he should be proper on his first time in the city, he decided to wait patiently for the attendant to take care of him. With a small, but deliberate sigh, he placed his briefcase on the floor.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas