Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How do you like your sex? ;D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  x]
View Results

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:54 pm
I like being a girl.... also... yuri sex is better u.u
cramps are so very annoying... Sometimes I don't leave my bed because of it... and some other times I just find some beer and drink it with medicine ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:43 am
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
x3 thisismysn x3
Pailzor
Kasai-kurohyou
2.) again what most girls don't like periods. (pain in the a**)

Seems more like it'd be a pain in the uterus...
(With cramps and all)

It's basically just a pain in your whole lower half. stressed

Yup, from you pelvis and down. . not your legs really. .but. .
tops of my thighs get really achy D:  

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

-x-Fallen_Princess-x-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:50 am
heart being a girl is definitely uberly FUN!! BUT!!! i hate to have "bleedings" every month.. the PAIN!!! It HURTS!!! xD heart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:27 pm
Rebel_sheep
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
x3 thisismysn x3
Pailzor
Kasai-kurohyou
2.) again what most girls don't like periods. (pain in the a**)

Seems more like it'd be a pain in the uterus...
(With cramps and all)

It's basically just a pain in your whole lower half. stressed

Yup, from you pelvis and down. . not your legs really. .but. .
tops of my thighs get really achy D:

Honestly, it just more of my pelvis. =/
Maybe my stomach. . but. . that's it.

Lady Pelvic

Sir Fig of Newton

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Er..

yuh I'd stay male.
o:

even as a guy, all the talk of bleeding and cramps and stuff disturbs me.
D:

Im sorry you guys have all those pains.
Make sure to take lots of Midol for the pain and eat lots of chocolate because it helps relax muscles.
o:

and if you ever get pregnant, make sure you ask for the drugs...
You dun even wanna know the detailed stories that i do.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:32 pm
I wish I could quote everybody and ask...

How old are all of you? Because it seems to me that, this topic is immature and seems as though that all of you (girls) are still complaining about your periods and rough sex? Most of you girls I would guess are at least 12 1/2 to 15 at least to complain about these things because your v****a has not developed to accept thrusting and sex. YEAH I know you all by now have started your periods but sounds as though you do not know how to do pleasurable sex because you are all inexperienced with that.

In addition, another one is for the guys... The only reason maybe that these girls are not having a good time with you is probably because you have some kind of infection on your tool and I would get that checked out... you know like ingrown hairs that are like a cactus rubbing the sensitive walls in her uterus or you got p***s warts and am in dyer need to see a doctor but are too embarrassed or just plainly unaware of the fact that the virgin flower has not loosened up by her using Tampons or many period bleedings and canal elongating....

WORD OF ADVISE you should not even be having sex until you know how to properly protect yourselves or talked with your sex therapist or school nurse in your widle Jr. High schools "pinches all of your rosy baby fat preteen cheeks"

Marieanne McKassion

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:42 pm
Marieanne McKassion
I wish I could quote everybody and ask...

How old are all of you? Because it seems to me that, this topic is immature and seems as though that all of you (girls) are still complaining about your periods and rough sex? Most of you girls I would guess are at least 12 1/2 to 15 at least to complain about these things because your v****a has not developed to accept thrusting and sex. YEAH I know you all by now have started your periods but sounds as though you do not know how to do pleasurable sex because you are all inexperienced with that.

In addition, another one is for the guys... The only reason maybe that these girls are not having a good time with you is probably because you have some kind of infection on your tool and I would get that checked out... you know like ingrown hairs that are like a cactus rubbing the sensitive walls in her uterus or you got p***s warts and am in dyer need to see a doctor but are too embarrassed or just plainly unaware of the fact that the virgin flower has not loosened up by her using Tampons or many period bleedings and canal elongating....

WORD OF ADVISE you should not even be having sex until you know how to properly protect yourselves or talked with your sex therapist or school nurse in your widle Jr. High schools "pinches all of your rosy baby fat preteen cheeks"
that's....kinda what I was going to say, but y'know.....not a harshly  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:44 pm
Here are some links to help...

GO/READ/LEARN/Cause obviously your grade schools are not teaching you all properly

http://www.lifescript.com/channels/healthy_living/Womens_Health/sex_smarts.asp

http://www.lifescript.com/channels/well_being/News_Bites/many_teens_dont_use_condoms.asp

http://www.lifescript.com/channels/healthy_living/Health_Conditions/can_oral_sex_cause_throat_cancer.asp

http://www.lifescript.com/channels/healthy_living/Womens_Health/designer_periods_safe_or_selfish.asp?page=1  

Marieanne McKassion

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:50 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy

Oh dear god, I've never gotten it that badly!
D; -holds self- Ouchies.

I get them from my belly button down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:04 pm
I'm a 21 year old virgin. Not for much longer probably, but.....

Anyway, I like being a girl. Big soft boobies and all that. My boyfriend likes those too. redface And I don't get cramps and stuff with my period, although it sometimes makes me feel like I do after I give blood.  

PrettyDragon

animeluver_4life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:36 pm
if it has a p***s or a v****a... bring it on!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:31 pm
It's not that I would like to have a sex change or sweatdrop see what it would be like. I wish I were born a girl. I can't connect with guys at all. I'm most comfortable around girls. I can be myself. I wouldn't even mind having a period or cramps or anything. In fact, it would be worth it.

A lot of people don't realize this but in modern society (in modernized countries) woman have fewer social obligations and stigmas than men. If I guy likes fashion or has feelings or doesn't enjoy sports he's immediately deemed gay, where a girl can just be a girl regardless of those things. That's not to say that girls don't have problems, but, typically, growing up I never heard of nor saw girls getting beaten up, while boys were encouraged to fight. You can't grow up to be a strong man without fighting right? evil With guys, everything seems to be about conformity. If you don't do everything like every other guy, suddenly you're not acceptable to be associated with. It's disgusting.
Typically, and I know that this is only because of socially imposed roles, girls are more accepting.

I'm not trying to blame guys or suggest that they're naturally homophobic, mean, or violent. That much is most certainly societies fault.

Getting back to the point. Being a guy doesn't feel natural to me. I wish I were a girl. I have ever since I was very young. sweatdrop  

nosh276

nosh276

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:32 pm
animeluver_4life
if it has a p***s or a v****a... bring it on!

lol You sound like me, though much more forward. I'm shy 4laugh sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:38 pm
I'm not sure if I would want to be a guy permanently. O___o;;
I don't get cramps. My stomach is sometimes uncomfortable but that's all. (Leaks happen often though D smile

Plus, too young to have sex so I wouldn't know >.> Don't want to have any anytime soon either. ;P  

eclara

nosh276

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:45 pm
Marieanne McKassion
Here are some links to help...

GO/READ/LEARN/Cause obviously your grade schools are not teaching you all properly

http://www.lifescript.com/channels/healthy_living/Womens_Health/sex_smarts.asp

http://www.lifescript.com/channels/well_being/News_Bites/many_teens_dont_use_condoms.asp

http://www.lifescript.com/channels/healthy_living/Health_Conditions/can_oral_sex_cause_throat_cancer.asp

http://www.lifescript.com/channels/healthy_living/Womens_Health/designer_periods_safe_or_selfish.asp?page=1

I only went and looked at the Throat Cancer article and I had a few problems with it. My biggest problem, however, was that it falls into a problem that many idiots make when trying to argue. Correlation does not equal causation.

Here's a quote:
"After adjusting for other factors such as smoking and drinking, the researchers found that participants who tested positive for HPV were 32 times more likely to have throat cancer. And those who had one to five oral sex partners were nearly four times more likely to have cancer compared to those who had not. People with six or more partners were nearly nine times more likely to develop cancer. "

The article was trying to link oral sex with throat cancer. They were reviewing a type of HPV that can cause throat cancer. I was amazed by the above quote, that they would use it as their main evidence. You mean to say that people that have more sexual partners are more likely to get a sexually transmitted disease????? ********!!! I would have never guessed. The article is incredibly biased and promotes abstinence only prevention where there are other methods (condoms and dental dams).

If any of you want real advice on safe sex, visit: http://www.abbys-sexual-health.com/sexually-transmitted-diseases.php  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff