Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What are your biggest pet peeves? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

calcifer9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:23 pm
I HATE when people say "like" every other word!
(during one discussion, I, like, counted how many times people, like, said like, one of the people, like said it, like 40 times in, like one sentence. it, like scared me.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:26 pm
Corcyra
My biggest pet peeve is people leaving there junk on the floor scream Just pick it up!!

And talking during the movie theater. I go to the theaters a lot, and I absolutely hate it when some guy is trying to impress his date by talking during the movie rolleyes

shepherd book
there is a special level in hell reserved for child molesters and people who talk in the theater.

calcifer9

marshjazz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:08 pm
Now I have time to emblish.

Stupidity:
Emo's (as in the wimps who cut themselves)
The Goth vs. Preps fight
Labels
people who blindly follow chirstianity
people who don't think critically (I don't even understand why the put "think critically" instead of just "think" I remember when I was in like 5th grade I was all sad and stuff because I got an essay question and I ended up thinking about it for 30 or the 45 minutes, tring to figure out what demenstrated "critical thinking" the best. rolleyes I didn't relize "critical thinking" was how I normally think. )
People who commit sucide, unless they are going to get a more painful death, even if they have a disease.
People who take the easy way out
People who do poorly in normal public school because they are to lazy to do anything
People who insist that Micheal Jackson was guilty, and never even knew anything about the case.
people who blindly follow any religion
people who aren't open to other possiblities.
People who follow fashion and wear stuff because it is in style and then don't wear it again because no one else is
people who think they are trend setters just because someone wears something after they do
gangsta people -- period
people who think they are punk
people who think grammar counts for anything anymore (ie: grammar nazis, it is one thing to get mad/upset because someone uses chat speak/l33T speak, but sentence structure/excessive gramar nazis are just obnoxious
Boys who were there pants down to their ankles. If your @$$ was nice, I'd be able to see it just as good, without seeing your nasty boxers
People who abuse animals
people who have an opinion on things they know nothing about
Boy crazy girls
people who do stuff just because their friends do.
boys who think there is now way they'll get turned down for a date
girls who get crushed over getting dumbed by a boy in high school.
Boys who expect sex after a date
People who are excessively nice
People who don't understand jokes/sarcasm
People who use mental disablity as an excuss to not try.
People who think doing drugs is cool
People who have sex before high school graduation
People who are fake bi/gay
People who wont shut up about their favorite band
People who lie about their life, not to be confused with people who lie.
People who claim that evolution is impossible because their religion says so
People who feel a connection to people they have never met
People who blare their retarded music. If you can't hear it at a sensable voume, get a hearing aid. Just cause you like it doesn't mean everybody does.
People who try to control other people's actions

There are more, but can't think of them at the moment. Sorry if there are some missed caps/spelling mistakes.

As you can see, stupid is an umbrella term that I use to describe, pretty much everyone. There is a good chance that you do something that I think is stupid, doesn't mean that we can't get along.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:15 pm
Mine is when people dont read the stickies. stressed
And I found one point in it that prooves how ignorent they all are. stressed  

l0st-angelic-demon

kibou369

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:14 pm
-Narrow-minded people
-People who's underwear is constantly showing, especially when they're sitting down. There was a girl in my english class who's thong was always showing every single day. I'm sure she felt some kind of draft.
-Chewing anything with your mouth open (including gum)
-Talking during movies
-Tapping your pen or pencil on a table
-Clicking your pen
-The feeling you get when you scratch a chalkboard
-People who have their music blasting in a quiet room, and they aren't alone (happened in class a million times)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:24 pm
Bubblegum Electric
Long Nails....

I have a lot more....but that is one of my biggest ones.

when they scratch chalk boards with long nails omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

ICEKING93

Ayasha Kamira

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:52 am
-fake people
-abotion
-sucking on ur teeth
-people that smoke n cuss in front of lil kids
there is more but i would take up a whole page with them all lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:30 am
my biggest pet peeve is nasty toe and foot fungi feet!!! i hate feet they are so gross i knows it weird but they are so gross! the only feet i like are my feet and baby feet!!! lol  

sour_lemonz13

Flower941

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:33 am
Oh I hate it when
People chew with their mouths open
Slurp their food into their mouths loudly
Talk negatively about other people
Try to get attention by doing stuff
Smoke and blow the smoke into your face
And so much more  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:32 am
My pet peeve are:
-those people slap you on the shoulder/head making it as a greeting. i`ve encountered people like this.
-the color green annoys me....it makes me sick to look at green. its okay if its in the surroundings but on stuff...i`ll just go vomit...
-Barney...yes, i hate the purple dinosaur.
-younger people who hurt older people...
-those people who like yuri...yes its ironic to know that i somehow like yaoi but i hate people who like yuri... stare
-those super-smart-but-are-really-idiots people. they annoy me....they think they`re smart but they`re not...
-my dad...i hate him...

fornicatedsin

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:34 am
I don't mind my dad singing/playing his/my guitar - but not at nine in the morning or right outside my door.

He does it just to annoy me, I bet...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:02 pm
My biggest is feminists. I'm a girl, and I still hate them. In my opinion it's much more effective to get out there and change the world than to b***h about how unfair it is.

Another one is people who try to "culturally expand" you. I'm sorry, but I don't really want to sit around and talk about the world's prejudice and unfairness. Once again, maybe we should do something better than sit around and moan.

If anyone is offended by this, I'm sorry, it's just my opinion.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

iCrayon

xoxmew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:02 pm
iCrayon
My biggest is feminists. I'm a girl, and I still hate them. In my opinion it's much more effective to get out there and change the world than to b***h about how unfair it is.

Another one is people who try to "culturally expand" you. I'm sorry, but I don't really want to sit around and talk about the world's prejudice and unfairness. Once again, maybe we should do something better than sit around and moan.

If anyone is offended by this, I'm sorry, it's just my opinion.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ahh, I agree with you. :/  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:59 pm
People who complain. Sure some is okay, but lord I don't care how many medications you are on, I doubt you are even on half of them. gonk I have a lot of pet peeves actually, far too many to list.  

Cute
Artist

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Aoi-Tsuki_Yuki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:47 pm
#1 Stupidity!!!! xDD  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]