Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-8- Kitsuname -8-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:08 pm
A small figure, dressed all in black skipped through the gate, a black cloak bobbing around her as she moves. She looked like an adult, but her actions said differently. (I mean, what kind of adult skips, honestly...) Looking around she saw many people around and decided to stick close to the walls of buildings in the shadows. Ignoring those around her she walked straight past them all, looking for something shiny.

Within minutes she was completely gone from view.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:30 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Chocobo Goddess Akila

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:35 pm
Nonoi floated a moment near this man and still wondered if her was alright- he stared at her with the strangest look. She fluttered closer to see what was the matter with him. Suddenly, she recognized the look of disbelief in his eyes and sighed, she had never really gotten used to it, even thought she had been a mouse for quite some time...

He tail flicked alittle in annoyance as the man continued to stare. But first things first she had to know if he was alright, her concerned nature over-taking her annoyance. Finally she desided to ignore this stare and speak:

Hello sir... Are you alright? You seem a bit dazed...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:48 pm
As mog-ki stood waiting for a reply, he heard something

"I must be going now KUPO"
mog-ki ran over to the group of others

"What is it, does someone need assistants KUPO"  

kimpey

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:09 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:19 pm
Mog-ki was a little confused by the odd man, but continued to speak to him, as to reassure him. He dropped to the ground as his wings stopped flapping.

"Its okay stranger is everything ok over here KUPO. I heard some commotion KUPO."

Mog-ki twitched his nose as he waited for a replay.  

kimpey

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:45 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:48 am
A random Large Flying Yeti, "OOH, OOH, OOH!" zoomed over Kenton and the others entering the city.  

deathstar175

kimpey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:40 am
" ninja well.KUPO"

" i will just be going then "

mog-ki truned to go  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:06 pm
As the guy finish speaking his half-jibberish, Nonoi turned to see the moogle come up to them...

Truely a place of everything, she thought to herself as the moogle spoke. Her wings flapped to gain a bit more air- she hadn't been paying attention as was very low to the ground. Just then a large yeti flew by, but by now, Nonoi was used to that much beening here...

She turned her attention back the fallen man and the moogle. She shook her head seeing how speechless he was and couldn't hide the slight laughter in her voice:

You haven't been here all that long have you?

Her yellow glow grew brighter with her laughter. Then she noticed the moogle start to leave.

Mr. Moogle, I hope you weren't offended by this man... You see, he banged his head...  

Chocobo Goddess Akila

kimpey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:20 pm
Mog-ki turns back to see a odd thing that looked a little like him

"OH he did, i am sorry i though he was er…. how should i put this stupid. KUPO!"

"but i don't know how to treat him, but if i can help i will KUPO, i am Mog-ki other than moogle i mean KUPO."

Mog-ki stuck his sword in the ground and tried to help  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:13 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

deathstar175

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:14 pm
Desta reappeared near the Main Gate in an alley way just a short distance from the target himself, but far enough away to prevent being overheard. Evan was close behind. "Now remember," she said as he came through, "Do not, I repeat, Do not underestimate his powers..."
A memory from not so long ago came to her...

"Go my loyal battle monkeys and bust a cap!" She cried as her loyal hunters went to fight the Jarian Clan. And were quickly vaporized in a blinding flash along with most of the Jarian Clan's members.

She shivered, "We will be transporting him and anything that decides to help him to the Jarian Clan, we have special arrangements over on the Rich Side to meet them..." she said  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:42 am
Appears near the familiar person that seemed to be the head of the operation.  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:25 am
Evan, who had arrived from the ported awhile ago, nodded and said," Yea I know know. I made that nearly-fatal mistake and underestimated my opponents powers once before in my lifetime. I was beat down so hard it wasn't even funny... So I vowed not to do it again." Evan nodded in agreement with himself and said,"What are the details of this thing. Anything we need to know about him?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff