Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elainya

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:36 pm
User Image Me!! A little on the yellow side. Stupid camera.

User Image Me and Zach caught off-guard at the dinner table. We're not blood related, I swear.

User Image Me writing.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:35 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Elainya

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:12 am
Soldier profile?

You ain't kidding. It's a little scary, really.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:22 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Nolah de Fanel

Onoj

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:24 am
Yeah when I first saw Zach's pictures I was a little scared by that first one. He looks evil...really evil. Lol

Oh and Elainya you are very good looking.
I am glad this thread was made I think we can all be better friends now that we know what everyone actually looks like instead of refering to their Avatar everytime. sweatdrop

Who else loves the November donation items?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:30 am
Bah...I need to find some...non-webcame pics of myself. But then again the webcam's grainyness smooths things over...hm...  

Nolah de Fanel

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:32 am
Nolah
Bah...I need to find some...non-webcame pics of myself. But then again the webcam's grainyness smooths things over...hm...

I don't have a webcam. sad

I just realized that I also don't have any recent pics of myself that aren't digital. O.o *misses film*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:34 am
Nolah

Smooths things over?...What?  

Onoj

Nolah de Fanel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:34 am
I don't have a digital camera...or a working camera at teh moment. The only possessors of non webcam pics of me are my friends. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:36 am
User Image

I mean, its so grainy...and it hides my purty freckles which I'm damned proud of. Plus I want a picture that shows how long my hair is...which is really long.  

Nolah de Fanel

Elainya

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:36 am
Why does everyone say that Zach is scary looking? I honestly have never seen it. *Shrug* My friends tried to keep me from dating him for the same reason though. He's not! Honest.

And Onoj *Blush* Thanks.

And I love the new donation gloves, but the hat's a bit silly looking.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:38 am
Elainya
Why does everyone say that Zach is scary looking? I honestly have never seen it. *Shrug* My friends tried to keep me from dating him for the same reason though. He's not! Honest.

I didn't think he was scary looking. Pictures can make you look weirder than you do in real life (as I know from experience xp ). 3nodding  

Nimbrethil

Nolah de Fanel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:39 am
I don't think he's scary. Maybe people take him as intimidating?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:41 am
Really?! I love the hat.

And I don't think he is scary looking. I just think that look in the first picture looks like an evil smile. Like an I have an idea to take over the world smile. Lol
So he doesn't look scary...just evil.  

Onoj

Elainya

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:49 am
Onoj
And I don't think he is scary looking. I just think that look in the first picture looks like an evil smile. Like an I have an idea to take over the world smile. Lol
So he doesn't look scary...just evil.

On that note, may I quote you and write to him that you guys have said that? I think he'd get a ckick out of it.  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff