Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:14 pm
Gohma heard no malice in the voice but he was taking no chances.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:17 pm
"My past... I don't remember! I just know that I was found in a basket. Why? "  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:20 pm
((Gotta go. Be back in a while. Shouldn't be anymore than half an hour to an Hour I hope.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:24 pm
Shu took out her neklace that was shining at the moment "Do you know what this means ... Miharu ?"  

Kairi2Mage

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:26 pm
"What?! How do you know my name? Who are you"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:30 pm
"im the guardian of the royal family of conshell..and I know your name because you are her, you have to be...you are the princess who disappeared, otherwise this necklace woulnt been shinning. You must come with me. "  

Kairi2Mage

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:37 pm
Miharu was in shock. She grabbed the girl's hand and looked back at the boys "I'm going with her..." she said ansiously "...I want to know the truth!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:28 pm
Gohma was shocked. "You can't go alone Miharu. Please take one of us with you." He said it quickly the fear coming through in his voice.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:35 pm
"I can't!" said Miharu smilling still holding the strnger's hand "I have to do this alone!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:38 pm
"MIHARU!!! GOHMA'S RIGHT!! I WON'T LET YOU GO!" yelled Kazaki  

Kazaki Kamamoto

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:39 pm
"Be quiet you fool. Don't you feel the calm in this person. She won't harm Miharu." Gohma told Kazaki angrily. "I would love to be able to go, but if it is something meant only for Miharu then I won't protest until I see otherwise."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:44 pm
"boys..calm down. now miharu is coming with me..our coutry is a mess, she needs to come now..alone" Shu makes a hurricane and in a second, the girls leave the florest  

Kairi2Mage

Kazaki Kamamoto

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:49 pm
Kazaki watched as Miharu disappeared. He looked angrily to the ground and punched Gohma's face "I'M GOING TO FIND HER! DON'T SAY YOU LOVE HER IF YOU BEHAVE LIKE A COWARD!" yelled Kazaki walking by the path they were following  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:50 pm
Gohma quickly moved his head out of the way from the punch. "You little fool you just don't understand. Did you see the army. She would have taken Miharu whether we wanted it or not!" Gohma yelled angrily.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kazaki Kamamoto

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:55 pm
"I would prefer taking the chance than not knowing if Miharu will be fine!" he said looking back  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff