Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:22 pm

"I'm usually always with this clothes!" she said staring him! She followed him outside while taking a bit of bread of the table
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:24 pm

"And you have always been beautiful!" Gohma shot back. He quickly jumped up and sat on a branch in one of the trees.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:28 pm

Miharu waved her haid "anyway, wanna train?"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:30 pm

Gohma shook his head. "I would rather talk. It killed me when Hero told me you had fell in and I thought you were dead." He jumped down and stood next to her. "But if you want to train then fine." He attached his Nekote to his hands and faced her slowly.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:33 pm

Miharu grabbed her huge shuriken and kicked him "you really missed me that much?"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:35 pm

Gohma jumped over her kick and struck out with his Nekote. "I missed you more than that. More than I could put in words."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:39 pm

Miharu blocked his attack and throwed her shuriken "And how has Kazaki been?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:44 pm

"I don't know! I want to talk to you. Where were you! What happened!" He said loudly as he caught her shuriken with the nekote blades. He dropped it on the ground and added fire to his nekote. As the blade ate it up he thrust it into the ground. The earth cracked apart and magma started flowing towards Miharu.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:52 pm

Miharu jumped over the magma and while landing on Gohma she answered "I was at a mountain with a old hermit that taught me some tecnhiques!" she said doing a frankensteiner"I was saved by him!"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:53 pm

Gohma flipped her off backwards and leaped to his feet. "An old hermit?" He quickly went for his needles before he remembered he had yet to buy anymore.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:56 pm

((Whats a frankensteiner Rikku? Me and Ozzy have no idea xD))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:02 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnmTwv_3A6k it's more or less like this

"Yes!" she said kicking his face while he was distracted "An old hermit!"

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:06 pm

Gohma head snapped back and he felt his jaw crack adding to the broken nose and cheek which he had yet to go to Nikki for healing. "What did he teach you?" Gohma asked reading for a new attack. He used Inner Decapation to drop into the earth. Grabbing Rikku from behind he dropped back in leaving her buried up to her head. He got back out of the earth and sat down next to here head.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:08 pm

"new wind techniques!!" she said making a hurricane around her making a hole that allowed her to get out of the earth "Like this ! WIND BLADE!!" she yelled as some wind scratched Gohma

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:12 pm

Gohma felt his shirt rip apart and his skin begin to to cut. The blood rippled up in tiny amounts and then quit. "Very nice." Gohma unleashed a barrage of stone shuriken covered in fire. He followed up with his Nekote covering them in fire and slashing out. The fire flew out as his blades neared Miharu and it twisted around in a typhoon of flame.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games