Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Center of All Play (Main Chat/Home)
Welcome! (Introductions) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:DDDDDDD
  O.o You kinda write...just a little...
  :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
View Results

GoddessAilis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:24 pm
Hello,

My name is Ailis Lylly Hill. She is also -some version- of my roleplaying character at the moment. So don't be surprised if you see the name a few times.

I like fantasy and fiction romances. I can't roleplay fight very well though I will try and I will get better. I will roleplay series and stories people make up themselves. I will also try and make a few of my own.

For more info fell free to look at my profile. I hope to roleplay with you guys sometime soon. Thank you.

Ailis Lylly Hill

Ps: My name is said, Alice Lily Hill.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:07 pm
Hello, my name is Kelly and I am not the best role player, and I amy ask kind of dumb questions, just to know what's going on so I don't mess up. whee
I sometimes am slow in RPing, but I will eventually get the hang of it...

Skawly

Monster

Aster_Harlow

Adorable Wife

11,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:57 pm
Hello, the name's Anika.
I love roleplaying and writing fanfics.
Want to know, just ask me or read the About Me section on my profile.
Hope to Rp With all of you soon.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:05 pm
Hi new people! biggrin
Hope you have fun in the guild!

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Aster_Harlow

Adorable Wife

11,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:48 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Hi new people! biggrin
Hope you have fun in the guild!

"Thanks for the invite."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:52 am
Hey. I'm LovetoCauseMayhem, and I adore roleplaying. Please come see my Arena roleplay here in this guild. I'd appreciate it.

Enough said. wink  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Lady Tempura

Sparkly Fairy

8,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:08 pm
Bonjour toute monde!~ [Hello everyone!]
I'm known as Lady Tempura. You may call me Yun, or other names if you wish. My real name is Nancy. I'm been a gaian for years now and I also have a shop that is currently under construction. When I'm on gaia I collect my freebies and then go browse around the boards. I mainly lurk around the roleplaying boards. I'm role playing hunting nowadays and I'm also looking for some online friends that are maybe interested in doing a one on one roleplay with me, but they always go away. I've kind of given up on male roleplayers too. Gender doesn't really matter anymore. I guess what I care about in a role play[er] is how literate or how long the posts are. I'm not a scary super literate person, so don't be afraid to rp with me.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:06 pm
Thanks for accepting. ;D Apparently, School just started for me. But, I'm going to try my best to post at least 15 times or more a week. XD

I've been on gaia for almost a year now, you can say I'm Gaiaholic. XD
Anyways...um...I love to chat and Rp. I also LOVE to make Pixel Dolls, so I'll take orders by PM whenever I'm not busy. (Not taking orders now)

I'm in many rp's but, the people who are in them don't seem to post anything back.  

xx-Touya-xx

Shy Receiver

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:58 am
wassup ppl
no but for real...my name is Sky but everyone calls me Tony...i am 16 and really have nothing to do. I love to RP but if my friends found out theyd kill (shun) or just beat the hell outta me. im one of the most popular kids at my school and im a complete closet nerd...but i dont care and i dont hide it. my fav bands are disturbed, dethklok, dragonforce, and eminem. i listen to all kinds of music but my favorites are metal and rap. u wanna know more about me pm me...or somethin. i can try to get online every day but its gonna be hard. im normally the bad,im gonna kill you, kinda guy when i rp.
and...
I HATE NARUTO!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:04 am
oh and if anyone wants to pm me or somethin its fine...btw i do smoke cigarettes and pot and my parents know and dont care...if im gettin too personal just tell me i dont care about nothin. im a bisexual male who doesnt give a ******** and i love ICP. i just hope ppl here dont hate me...alot of ppl hate me...i get into alot of fights, but its alot of fun!!!

and

I LOVE LEET!!!

Elandru Dark Angel

shadow_kaija

3,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:16 am
Hi, I'm Cassie, but everyone calls me Shadow...and I...am a rp addict.
I am 18 and a freshman in college with a major in Zoology and a minor in American Sign Language. I've been everywhere from Japan to Florida. Seven different high schools and still came out well.
I love to read (anything), write (poem, short stories, fantasy and sci fi), draw (nature, anything I can see), take walks in nature (unless it's snowing then I throw snowballs), I like to run, play soccer, bike, play insturments (flute, piano, saxophone, guitar and learning the violin)....let's see....I like to watch House and Law and Order SVU.

I am on Gaia at least once a day, and as I have said before I am an rp addict. I rp, anything from Xmen to sci fi, fantasy, vampire, original, mystery, anime, but not so much the romance, I just can't seem to get into it. When I rp, i am sometimes good, sometimes bad, but mostly neutral in my characters. I have a wide range of characters

My favorite bands are: Evanescence, Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, All American Rejects, Simple Plan, Ayumi Hamasaki, X-Japan....well I listen to anything minus rap, can't understand the words when they go fast.
Well...that's me in a nut shell, so  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:56 pm
Hayy, Im Lea! My Role Play Character, Is Clara Sunaro 8D She's an OC ((Original Character)) I love to RP, obviously that's why im in this guild Lol, and I like to Write and Draw! I love Avi Art, feel free to draw me some XDD I would love you too, i s'pose i could draw you some back, but it would take me a while.

Im 14 Well. Actually, just check out my Profile, its not long. :3
My OC - Clara - is a tough b***h, my Avi is her..with different hair for now, until i save up for the Blonde streaked one i want.
Donate? 8D I change my Avi often, i like to have Omfg. Just read my profile XDD

Anyway, i love random Friend Add's. I would love to RP with someone! Hit Meh! <3 Ty for letting me in the guild ^____^

Clara Sunaro

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:49 pm
Lol nice.
Once my brain stops erroding, I'll come up with a new RP idea.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:31 am
Hello, I'm new to this guild I'm chocolatezombie but you all can call me Choco or Pandora. I joined this community because I enjoying rping, I've been rping since I was 13 and now I'm 22 soon to be 23 on March. The genres I enjoying rping are horror, adventure and romance. I usually play as a wide variety of characters whether be evil, good, or the damsel in distress. I love love vampires and werewolves, I hope to actually come up with a rp that everyone would enjoy. As for being active, I'm usually working during the day so most of my post are going to be towards the evening. If there are anything that you guys would like to know, don't hesitate to ask. I hope to make some friends along the way here. ^^  

S y n t h L i x x

Center of All Play (Main Chat/Home)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces