Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
Favorite Female Movie Character (ReVote) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the coolest?
  Alice
  Rain
  Angie
  Terri Morales
  Betty
  K-Mart
  Red Queen
  White Queen
  Other
View Results

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:33 am
Alice once pissed me off. I have accepted her now. I fell in love with the Jill in the second movie. My buddies who dislike the movies, agreed that they did a pretty good job with her.

The White Queen was a "Ahaha that awesome," moment. And why does K-Mart have so many votes? xp  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:05 am
The one thing that ruined Jill for me was the smoking. I don't know what it is with Brits and cigarettes.

K-Mart got so many votes cause she's awesome. She's young, she's cute and she got her moment of action when she plugged that zombie with the shotgun.  

Biohazard EXTREME

SilentRice

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:42 pm
No offence really, but even though I'm not a full fan of the movies (I have my reasons) I love the Character Alice. :3 dramallama  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:18 am
So, why would anyone take offense?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:57 am
my favorites still Rain just cause she seemed like the only one out of that entire squad that could actually handle herself.and she was funny in her own dark way  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:04 pm
well...lets say im not a fan of the movies (since i'v only played the games and havent seen any of the manger or noviles) alice...who the hell is alice?
some randome tart that they just poped in to brin nemesis in the second movie (who dusent die just one time) the seem to have forgoted that jill has brown hair ¬¬ carlos is a lot yunger and that the S.T.A.R.S. outfit was ment to be the biohazerd umbreral outfit...but meh this isent the place for a ran i guess

i say K-Mart is the best...she's younge poped a zombie in the face and is quite funny whe she first talked to Alice i mean "K-mart...its where they found me...and i did't like my old name...soon as how ever one i knew is....it seemed like a good time for a change" totaly what id do! if i sevived that long...but then again i know all to well shoot for the head and bobs your unckle!  

Geo rave

Aged Gekko

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:25 pm
Someone needs a shot of Grammar Juice.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:21 pm
I've gotta agree. Seriously Geo, it just makes your post hard to read when you don't use proper grammar or proper spelling. Not trying to be mean or make fun of you, just asking cuz we like proper grammar in this guild. sweatdrop  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:24 pm
Vankala
I've gotta agree. Seriously Geo, it just makes your post hard to read when you don't use proper grammar or proper spelling. Not trying to be mean or make fun of you, just asking cuz we like proper grammar in this guild. sweatdrop
Well, not just hard to read, but proper grammar helps people take you more seriously.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:13 am
That too.  

Vankala

Geo rave

Aged Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:36 pm
sorry i have dyslexia it kind of makes wrighting anything a pain  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:25 pm
Well you could at least capitalize the beginnings of your sentences and put a period at the end.  

Biohazard EXTREME

SithrothMM

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:03 pm
What no Jill Valintine  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:02 am
No...because she was also in the games. This thread is for movie-only characters. 3nodding  

Vankala

::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games