Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
BAR (more then a bar, eat and sleep here as well!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ooooooh~
  shiney gold~
View Results

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:09 am
"only two?" Tobias said holding up his hands. "Tiger's roar!" He called out as a blast of sound exploded from his hands sending the two pirates flying back with broken ear drums. "I'm tired of the little ones, gimme a challenge." Tobias raised his hands up and a white flame surrounded him. He opened his mouth and pulled the flame inside of himself with a grin. He raised his hands again, this time he wasn't going to hold back. As he charged the energy a small thought hit his mind. "Everyone here!" He called out tossing white fireballs at the people defending the bar.

((His white fire heals and inhances attacks, like a support unit in a videogame.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:06 am
"Well, this is certainly.....original." Neros flash stepped behind the flying penguins, catching them both by surprise. He grabbed them by their heads and slammed them both together, knocking them unconsious. "Ok, now lets go make sure that no one else gets hurt." Neros tied them up almost instantly, then he stood up to catch a random cannon ball that flew in the bar. "Wow, that could have been dangerous. Ok, now who wants some help?"  

Arq Kujos

kleptor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:31 pm
The white fireball rather passed through patch as he began to reform out of spiders somehow in an even cleaner suit. "Well that was frightfully annoying. I hope everyone who was supposed to survive that survived that... He was gonna die anyways." He pointed to the pirate on the ground. "Wait he's still breathing... Anyone got like... a knife or something?" He said forming his hand into a knife and jabbing at the fellows neck it passing through like a shadow and doing absolutely no damage. "Damnit... can someone help me out here... I'm a little to ethereal but this guy needs to die... He was supposed to anyways."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:37 pm
Izil hadnt really given a care to the penguins that chipped away, and when they tried to hit him they found themselves schocked in more than one sense of the word. A small barrier of electricity had formed on the priests back, shocking the penguins out of their wits and making them collapse to the floor. They werent dead though, just out, for a long while to come.

Keeping this barrier up he was aware of the attacks, but didnt do much to prevent them. Like he was in his own little world the priest was. Turning in his seat Izil looked over to Patch and shook his head.
"I'm not aloud to kill."
He said, then waved over to someone else in the bar as if to suggest asking them.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:23 pm
The white fireball went straight through Lee. He didn't need it so it had no effect. Instead it bounced and headed at Zetsumei.
Both of the fireballs hit Zetsumei and he sighed. "That's much better." He said. He was breathing normally again and he didn't seem as tired.
Lee heard Patch and walked over. He took out his sword and then stabbed straight into the pirates chest. "There. He's dead." Lee said. His sword was now covered in his blood and he grabbed a towel from behind the bar and some water. He sat down with Zetsumei again and began to clean off his blade.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:41 pm
"Arigato! As they say in japan." He said smiling his voice going distinctly Japanese for a second before losing the accent altogether and donning the local extreme. "Sorry about that..." He said coughing the last of it out. "I know a few... Anyways, You were talking about your religion? I was very eager to hear more on it." He curled up on the chair and stared eagerly even though the bar was destroyed. Patches mind was probably about the size of a small star. He always drolled at the chance to fill it with something that he hadn't known yet. That was why his race was known as the great memorizers. The 5th dimension was known for it's wide memorization abilities.  

kleptor

Dragoon Saint Yukari

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:21 pm
The white fireball hit Celesta and she felt instantll healed and re-energised.
"Hmmm? Wow I feel all my energy and strength has returned! Thankyou!"
Celesta observed the scene and noticed some unconcious pirates needed to be tied up so she did that making sure they wouldn't get away.
"That should keep them from escaping!" She walked over to the bar and sat down then got out her water bottle and asked for a refill.
"This will come in handy" looked around at the messed up dining area.
"Guess this place will need a mega cleanup!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:19 pm
"What the hell are you..." Kino asked, staring at the two pengiuens. Like they could do anything. "Go away.."She said getting up and attempting to walka way from them. She wasn't going to fight. it might ruin her perfect complextion or make her make-up run or something.
Nope, she'd just try to lose them.  

[Lacrimosa]

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:56 pm
the remaining penguins continued assulting there chosen targets as a couple large penguin pirates came in followed by four normal sized ones pulling two cannons
"we got em!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:06 pm
Lee sighed. "Just great. MORE penguin pirates." He said as he lay his head down. "Somebody else want to take care of them?" he asked. He was fed up with these penguins by now and wanted nothing to do with them anymore.
Zetsumei had gotten some warm water and had pulled out a small tea bag. He put it in the water and used a small grinder to get the flavor into the water. He sat there smiling.
"Are you making... tea?" Lee asked as he looked at the water. It was changing colors from the tea leaves and it looked very much like tea.
Zetsumei nodded. "Tea is relaxing and tasteful. I like it very much." He said as he continued to make his tea.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:21 pm
"I'm sorry Patch, I seem to have lost my train of thought."
The priest apologized, looking over to the hologram with a smile before returning to the empty glass. Staring at it as if it were a mirror Izil lost himself in thought once again. Hearing something the priest turned in his seat to look at the new set of penguin pirates entering the bar. Well, wasnt this an active night?

Eyeing the cannons Izil seemed to start to become annoyed at this mess. Fighting wasnt something he encouraged, and this wasnt helping. Closing his eyes the felt around the room mentally to look for the cannons so he may deal with the biggest of the threats. Finding the two cannons he summoned up the shadows and darkness to wrap around the cannons and slowly drag them into nothing.

Not one for useing darkness hte priest hoped everyone would think it was one of the other dark users in the room. Not daring to open his eyes and look, Izil leaned back against the bar counter and listened to the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:33 pm
Lee noticed the darkness taking in the cannons. He looked to Zetsumei. "Are you doing that?" He asked, pointing to the darkness.
Zetsumei looked up from his tea. "No. I'm not doing anything. You think there is another like me here?" He asked as he looked around. "Well, whoever it is, I can't tell."
Lee looked confused but then shrugged. "Oh well. At least someone is doing something." He said as he continued to just sit there.
Zetsumei nodded. "Agreed." He said shortly and then went back to his tea. It was almost done and it smelled very nice. He smiled as he smelled the natural aroma of the tea. He then removed the tea bag and took a sip. "Very good tea, if I do say so myself." He said, still smiling.
"Well I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." Lee said. He had ordered some blood wine and sat there sipping it. He knew full-well that most did not approve of blood wine but he didn't care. He drank what he liked, even in public.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Dragoon Saint Yukari

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:13 am
Celesta got up to see more penguin priates enter in with two cannons but strangely the cannons were devoured by darkness and disappeared.
"Um thats something you don't see everyday....disappearing cannons?
She then noticed the remaining penguin pirates still standing about.
"Hehehe time to kick more penguin pirate a**!" She then got out her spear and with a few swings, knocked them all out with it. Afterwards she tied them up to prevent further problems.
"Ah time for a nice cold beer!" Celesta sat down at the bar and ordered a beer but was on her guard incase more penguin pirates decide to show up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:30 am
"You know logically theres only one person who could have done that." He said looking at the priest. "Your the only person who has decided to fight from not fighting and thats the first time thats happened since this started." He grumbled and gave the larger pirate unremovable blindfolds by flicking his fingers. "So..." He brought his voice to a whisper. "A darker religion is it?"  

kleptor

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:53 am
"McCain!" A male called out plowing through the pirates with two guitars in hand. "I said stay down, not get back up." He said briging the weapon down on the head of a penguin. "I'm really tired of pirates, where are the ninjas?" Tao said disappearing and reappearing behind a pirate and kncoking its head clear from his shoulders. "I'm not a happy person and I'm going to take it out on who ever doesn't say Hello."

"This guy is nuts, but I like his weapon of choice." Tobias said with a stroke of his chin. "Who do you think is going to win this time? The freak with the guitars or the white haired wild boy?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff