Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
.:Claimed by Shadows:. Vampire RP (Anyone want to join?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yes, thank you!
  Hahaha! *Steals*
  Sure why not.
View Results

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:36 pm
The blue light coming from some power from within Quin started to get stronger and pulsate. Soon the whole room was filled with the light. And a voice from the light quietly states "It has begun..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:38 pm
the young human looked around anxiously, and a bit confused, it was even darker then she imagined. "can some one please help me?" she yelled softly  

Kaydeechocoholic

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:53 pm
Within the blue light Quin started to change into a stronger being. She had been blessed by the goddess of strength and power in order to stop her uncle an evil sorcerer. (btw my character will not have freakish looking muscles she'll still look like a normal human being just with a whole lot more strength).  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:11 pm
kagura_rockbell
Within the blue light Quin started to change into a stronger being. She had been blessed by the goddess of strength and power in order to stop her uncle an evil sorcerer. (btw my character will not have freakish looking muscles she'll still look like a normal human being just with a whole lot more strength).

[who are you posting to?]  

Kaydeechocoholic

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:40 pm
(To serena vampyre neko, and slayer something...couldn't remember the numbers... my character hasn't met you yet but don't worry you'll get noticed .) (sorry for the confusion..)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:27 pm
she ventured further deeper into the dark grand hallway and the door shut suddenly behind her, she squeaked and jumped to look behind her, but nothing was there, her heart rate started to rise and her blood pumped fast and faster through her body  

Kaydeechocoholic

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:02 pm
(Ack!!! O_O I'm sorry I haven't been on in a very long while... School started and it is very hectic...)

Serena stared at Quin as she began to glow... She laid her on the bed, carefully... She glanced at Mikaela. "What should we do with her...? The dinner bell has rung..."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:24 pm
Username: Sir Han Ricos
Name: Han Ricos
Age you look: 28
True Age: 1,058
Race: Werewolf
Powers: Can change into other canines (not just a wolf), Sepulchrum Kinetic (control of Gravity), and the power to rapidly heal from most wounds.
Personality: He is very playful, which often leads to trouble. However, when necessary, he's the first one to fight. He can easily be mistaken for an idiot, but beneath his general goofiness, there lies an educated man, with a kind heart, and an iron will.
Sexuality: Undecided.
Appearance: ...will link a picture later.
Other: He has one quirk to him, in that he enjoys burning cats. And fish.  

Sir Han Ricos

Kaydeechocoholic

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:39 pm
"hello?" the echo of her timid cry echoed through the halls as she roamed them. but all she could hear was her voice returning her words to her, she was beginning to think that maybe it had been a scam and no one was hear.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:21 am
Name: toobie
Race: Half-Human, half blue wulf
Personality: scary always other people and want to make always fun
History/Bio: unkow. i was feed by my grandma but when i was 12 she died. i go thiefing and life together with my dog counter
Weapon: poisend dagger and a bow
powers/Magicks: no magic
other: try always to steal somewones money, but if he now he's cool he gives it back  

RecruitToobie

RecruitToobie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:24 am
where am i?
"i cant remember me.
ooch, im wounded."
he hears a voice.
hello?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:55 am
Profiles
Username: Lillith-In-Wonderland
Name: Rose Nightengale
Age you look: 21
True Age: 1021
Race: Werewolf
Powers: Super strength, Super hearing, and Super intellegents
Personality: Playful, well educated, kind, caring, shy, daring, has courage, brave.
Sexuality: Straight, Loves guys.
Appearance: User Image
Other: Gets in lots of trouble. Friends with Damian ever since he sayed her back in he two-digit years. Drops by the mansion but lives in a small town that near to the mansion. Can cook a mean cajan anything. Feeds stray things and cats. Can hears up to 100 miles away. Can pick up things 50,000 times her own weight. Is weak against a cute face.  

Dancing Bird

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:54 am
Vampyre Neko Serena
(Ack!!! O_O I'm sorry I haven't been on in a very long while... School started and it is very hectic...)

Serena stared at Quin as she began to glow... She laid her on the bed, carefully... She glanced at Mikaela. "What should we do with her...? The dinner bell has rung..."

(It's ok ^-^ I know how you feel..school can be hectic at times)
Quin slowly woke up as the blue light began to dim. She looked at Serena and Mikalea.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:30 am
Rose ran up to the mansion and knocked four times then let the knocked fall twice. She was wondering what her favorite vampire was doning in this fine evening. Her blue eyes light up as she saw someone at the door.  

Dancing Bird

Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces