Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What is the DUMBEST thing a teacher has done??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoshuaZX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:29 am
Well my Math teacher is a Really Big guy and he was in a hurry i was in the office cause i got into a fight(another Story) but i saw him run down the halll and then into office and he forgot to duck and he took himself out just hit frame and when down cold, he was perfectly fine just he was knocked out it was so Funny! even the other teachers laughed, blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:52 am
Lol my teacher back in grade 8 actually threw a kids books at the wall. ><  

l0st-angelic-demon

mmmddd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:14 am
A few weeks ago our school was being filmled as part of a show about selective schools. My geography class was being filmed and we were talking about the different aspects of an area that would affect what type of vegetation grew there. Respiration came up and my teacher said, "as you all know animals breathe in carbon dioxide adn breathe out oxygen and vice versa for plants."
Well everyone cracked up laughing even the people from the tv station and the principal who was in the room.
It's funny because she was being filmed for an educational show and our school is supposed to be "the best".  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:19 am
I cant think of much more.. but i know lots of stuff thats happend to my freinds D:  

Tangled`

xXKaoru_Kamiya_HimuraXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:32 pm
lol
rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:42 pm
      One of my teachers had this lava lamp with a missing topper, and she always put her soda right next to it, and kept almost drinking it ("Oh, thank goodness there's a cap," she'd say), so one day...
      My friend took the cap off (there's a top thingy, and then a cap on the glass itself) and she drank from the lava lamp by mistake.
      And she kept drinking.
      And then she noticed, and went and made herself puke it up.
      Though, that wasn't stupid, really. It was a mean trick.

Hmm.
      Oh!
      We had a math teacher who used toothpaste on a chalkboard once. He was really spacey, so my friend (the same one with the lava lamp) put a tube of toothpaste next to it, and he tried to use it. It didn't work; he frowned at it, and then took the cap off, and wrote on the board with toothpaste. I think this was fifth grade.
User Image  

TomorrowIsAFish

Setsuko-ox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:04 pm
I will catch you if you fall...

trying to be our friends....very creepy

...but will you catch me?????

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:20 pm
The dumbest thing my teacher did was try to teach. She can't teach worth s**t. Then she goes and makes up phrases such as "Everybody loves Raymond, but everyone hates fractions!" She tried to teach math, but she can't. We played freakin hangman in class the one day. It had nothing to do with math. Yeah, it might sound like fun we got to play hangman, but not when you have a major test the next day.

Legal Eye

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:17 pm
My mom just told me one:
She was in her LA class, and the teacher was handing out scripts for a play. He wanted volunteers to stand up and read the different lines. So he calls a name for 'the elegant lady', 'the msyterious gentleman'; my mom was 'the coach'.
It turns out he hadn't pre-read the play...and 'the coach' was just a synonym for 'the carriage'. So my mom's all, 'It just says the coach appears...Where are my lines?' And he's all: *double-take* 'Oh...wait...They meant a carriage.'

rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:08 pm
Well when i was in seventh grade my english teacher talked in a monotone voice in third person. And she wore things teachers should not wear. Expecally if your going to bend down to get a piece of paper you dropped (It was horror!!!).  

A Little Song For You

darkshadow134

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:17 pm
wacky wednesday my english teacher wore a big pruple pimp hat and cape and carried around a plastic diamond cane
he also got these big gittery glasses

another day he told us about his neighborhood
there is a gang called the latin kings living there and they taf his garage
he became good friends with their dad who was like "you're my buddy if you ever need i favor i'll help out" my teacher said one time the sons asked to borrow his car so when he got it back he double checked to make sure there were no drugs
he was working on his roof and the gang was jumping from roof to roof away from whatever they did and the police came and glared and him asking what he is doing up there. he just says "they ran that way i am just fixing my roof"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:30 pm
uum...
in 8th grade my science teacher stared at a students breasts
and last year (freshman) my math teacher said sex instead of six a few times  

CoryDane

darkshadow134

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:41 pm
my 8th grade teacher spit on my friends lollypop when we were bugging him from outside after school  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:45 pm
Oh man! My favorite teacher, Mr Rogers, he accidently threw a piece of chalk that just missed a girl just barely. She was frightened, and she started to cry. Well, that's what he said.  

iZabuza

sango_and_miroku108

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:26 am
ont time my school cahnged the classrooms all around so the techers were in different rooms. well, while in the middle of a history lesson, the english teacher who used to be in that room came in and started teaching us. when she saw our other teacher at her desk, she got real embarassed and ran out  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff