Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
D.I.N.E.R. Labs. -The Kitchens- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:25 pm
Lucy looked over at Silver and giggled. and then she pondered if she should do the same. she caught one on her mouth and swallowed. It tasted really good, but it made her dizzy.
"aw s**t" she muttered to herself as she sat down  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:12 am
Seth looked up as one hit him on the head. "Now this is my kind of rain!" He promptly threw his head back and caught as many as he could.

After chewing and swallowing he looked forward in disappointment. "Hardly spicy at all..."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:35 am
Lucy shook her head as she got up.
"im not gonna eat those again" she mumbled to herself.
she looked around, Silver and Seth couldn't eat all the spices, and we defiantly didn't just want them laying there. She sighed as she turned around to try and solve this problem. As she glanced upward the Lab caught her eye.
"hey Seth, would peppers make good minions?" she asked historically.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:49 pm
Seth looked up from his feast. "Well ask yourself this, is my last name Peppers?" the answer of course being yes, "And am I a good minion?"

"I should certainly the second answer is as same as the first." he said jestingly.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:02 pm
She grins devilishly as she picks up a handful of peppers.
"this is gonna be amazing!"
before she walked off to do her experiments Lucy turned around and gave Seth a hug
" Yes i know you are a good minion! The best pepper a girl can ask for" she stuck her tongue out and walked away to tamper with some spicy genetics  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:30 pm
Forte' came to the entrance of the warehouse and looked up. It was huge, much larger than any warehouse he had ever seen before. He stepped up to the door and knocked promptly. No answer. He thought about blowing his flute again, but decided that it probably wasn't a good idea to damage any more clan bases, so he let himself in.
Something was falling from the ceiling and hitting him in the head. He looked up just in time to get an eyefull of jalapenio pepper.
"AAAAAH!" Forte' screamed, eyes streaming. "I'm blind! I'm blind!" he fell on the ground, rubbing his eyes like a maniac.  

2ndLtHavoc

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:54 pm
Lucy Jerked her head around to see and elfish looking boy rubbing his eyes.
"how do people keep finding this place" she sighed.
She glided over to the kitchen and got a glass of water. After Lucy approached the boy she smiled ad dumped the water on his head.
"is that better?" She chided  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:14 pm
Forte' snatched the glass from her and studied his relfection in its shiny surface, sure that his eyes were bleeding. After making perfectly sure thaty they weren't, he got up and handed the glass to its owner.
"I gues s-so, thanks," Forte' said, pulling his hat forward to protect his face from the falling peppers. "Uh, I c-came here f-f-for the latest st-strand of uh... crap what was it?" Forte' scratched his head for a second and then it hit him, "Oh yeah, I'm l-looking for the l-latest strand of Mutated Yeast?"  

2ndLtHavoc

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:02 pm

Hearing the scream and seeing the mistress grab a glass of water and run off with it, Silver was curious to see what was going on. She followed Lucy and stood behind her, silently watching Forte' with a curious eye.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:57 am
Byako Random Event:

another plushie palace pizza fell into fortes hands  

ByakoAssailant

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:11 pm
"uh," Forte' said, "I'll give you this pizza in exchange." He looked around. "It would go great with these jalapenios."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:40 pm
Lucy looks up and mumbles
"we need to get this ceiling fixed"
She looked back down at Forte then over to her companions with a questioned look, the mouthed to seth
'what is mutated yeast?'  

Coffee_Drinker

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:44 pm
Seth shrugged, having just walked out as well. He didn't know what in the slightest the kid might be talking about.

He took a few steps forward, stretching the muscles in his right arm. "Look kid, we don't just give out our secrets to anyone. You gotta prove yourself to us."

he turned around "Am I right?" he then mouthed at his comrades 'play along'.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:06 pm

Silver clasped her hands behind her back, barely resisting the urge to smile. She kept her face blank, looking Forte' over as if mentally weighing his "chances" of proving himself.
When Seth turned to her and Lucy, she nodded solemnly.

Silvi Tal

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces