Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:17 pm
loveeandpeacee
Vintaged
Why do men find it so comfortable to be naked infront of other men...pee standing next to each other, shower after matches together etc without a hint of homosexual irony?

Females don't ever do the same there is a taboo around it!

...I feel pretty comfortable with my best friends. And I have known a few straight girls that are, in fact, comfortable enough to shower together. It all depends on how comfortable you are with your body, and how comfortable you are with your friends, as well as the extent of your relationship. (If you're really awesome friends who are attached at the hip, or whether you're just acquaintances who hang out sometimes.) Personally, I'd only feel comfortable with my best friends. They know me really well, and I'm comfortable in my own skin when I'm around them.

There's a taboo around girls doing that? Seriously?

Nobody told me neutral

My best friend and I had gym class together three years straight, and we had no problems with pointing it out to each other when we were wearing the same pair of underwear, when one of our bras was sideways and a bewb was sticking out, anything like that.

And in eighth grade we took a field trip to this huge public pool, and about an hour before we had to get back on the buses all of the girls were taking showers together so that they wouldn't have to wait and possibly be forced to go back to school without one. I had four other girls in the shower stall with me, and I hardly knew two of them =/ And I'm about as shy as a person can get IRL. And yes, we were naked.

I have a question for the guys, and hopefully it's not past the boundary of PG / PG 12.5. If it's already been asked, sorry. I've only read the first five pages so far. But seriously, what is the deal with bewbs?! Mine are naturally oversized, and they give me back problems. Also, none of my shirts fit right. When I wear tight/normal fitting shirts they ride up and show my stomach, and when I wear large shirts my bewbs cast a shadow over my stomach and make me look huge! gonk I hate them! Why are guys so obsessed with them!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:51 pm
From my opinion...

Guys are obsessed with them because... wait thats passes the rating... nvm..

someone else go..

I will say 'we' are obsessed for sexual reasons....  

TheRealBatt05

Raiinbow 3mo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:55 pm
Yep, guys like them some breastestesses...? >< to much temptation to grab them. xP  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:57 pm
Luckily im not one of those kind of guys... im not obsessed... im one of those good guys that are innocent = P  

TheRealBatt05

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:01 pm
Luckily my boyfriend is one of the innocent ones too.

I remember once I was sitting across from him at our table in art class, and he was in the perfect position to look down my shirt (I had my head down on the table), and he looked away and embarrassedly asked if I could sit up xD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:05 pm
Compared to all other mammals, humans are unique in that males are usually attracted to breasts. For every other mammal, enlarged breasts are a sign that the female is pregnant or nursing offspring and therefore is not in season, so males of the species are turned off, so to speak, by breasts. Scientists believe that the pronounced breasts in humans ended up developing due to our ancestors walking erect. [/random biological info]  

Zephire

Raiinbow 3mo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:14 pm
I was wearing a V-neck t-shirt that anyone could see right down it, and I bent over to talk to a friend with a boy right across, and told me he could see my tits. So all I did was walk away in embarresment.

My last ex and I would always play around with each other holding each other and stuff, and at one point he almost pulled down my bikini bottom [I was at a water park as a Field Trip] before I caught him. He was, I guess, horny and stuff, and wanted to have sex...I almost broke up with him about that because I'm not close to ready. And I know that guys want sex, it's in there mind. So I wasn't mad at him, it's a common thing of the male. I forgave him after that.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:14 pm
that's crazy. But it sounds logical. What i want to know(please feel free to kill me if this has been done before) why does my husband give me the ridiculously illogical answer to things "I don't know" to things only HE WOULD KNOW! HE had a day off and I came home from work and said "so, what'd you do today? " A harmless question. I'm not mad, just curious. Who cares if he didn't take out the trash. But no, what is the answer.
" i don't know"
How can you not know what YOU did?  

zbaerenlovesme

TheRealBatt05

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:17 pm
my constant answer for that is nothing... but then again im only a teenager... for those who dont know im 13 turning 14 in 2 months...

@ Teh Pure... i would of ended up doing the same thing...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:18 pm
zbaerenlovesme
that's crazy. But it sounds logical. What i want to know(please feel free to kill me if this has been done before) why does my husband give me the ridiculously illogical answer to things "I don't know" to things only HE WOULD KNOW! HE had a day off and I came home from work and said "so, what'd you do today? " A harmless question. I'm not mad, just curious. Who cares if he didn't take out the trash. But no, what is the answer.
" i don't know"
How can you not know what YOU did?

SRSLY.

I hate that.

Or when you ask someone what they're doing, and they say "nothing."

You HAVE to be doing SOMETHING. Watching TV? Listening to the radio? Sleeping? Thinking? It's impossible to be doing nothing.

Teh Pure

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:21 pm
TheRealBatt05
@ Teh Pure... i would of ended up doing the same thing...

Aww.

*pinches cheek*

xD

But if you're only thirteen, that's normal. My boyfriend's fifteen, so he should be like...overly horny like other teenage guys are...Or at least what I've seen of other teenage guys O.o

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:23 pm
Yea... dont wanna hang out with me when its night time confused

4laugh That hurt my cheek.... -.- ... lol

Yea... i would probably end up kicking the table before turning away.. lol but i would do the same thing...  

TheRealBatt05

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:25 pm
TheRealBatt05
Yea... dont wanna hang out with me when its night time confused

4laugh That hurt my cheek.... -.- ... lol

Yea... i would probably end up kicking the table before turning away.. lol but i would do the same thing...

rofl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:29 pm
what.....?  

TheRealBatt05

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:31 pm
Oh...Nothing...

ninja

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff