Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Rustir Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:47 pm
Puff jumped from the Bouy gun and kicked a clone in the head, but it didn't have enough power to move it. "They're getting stronger?" He questioned before it threw him into the air.

Shinobu ran under the clone and used his Bronze thump to throw it into a wall, before catching Puff in his arms. "We have to start pulling out the bigger stuff." The armor disappeared from his arm before he placed a hand to the ground. "Cyber racer 001, upload." He said before a red motorcycle appeared.

"Thanks." Tickey said before she dropped down onto the Bike and took off. She drove past a few clones and left blade marks on their bodies as she did. They just rubbed the marks away and came after her. "All things marked by my steady hand, die!" She chanted before small explosions erupted from the marks. THey kept moving forward, but were mostly unharmed by the attacks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:54 pm
((saito is going to be in pain. . . he just used up almost all of his energy in his last attack. . .but it killed a lot of them so i wont have any complaining. . . mrgreen ))  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:57 pm
saito looked up and over half of the clones he hit were still walking "you have to be f**king kidding me. . ."he slowly got up and his energy sword stopped and he sighed slightly and stuck it back in his pocket and he ran up to his sword and grabbed it and then stood where he was "if they can survive from an attack like that. . .i am goin to be in a little bit of trouble. . ."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:46 pm
Shinobu dodged around a few clones taking a few shots from laser rifles and lightsabers along the way. He walked over to Saito and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Barrier, upload." He called out putting a bubble shaped barrier around the both of them. "Recovery: 50%, upload!" He said as he healed half of Saito's wounds and recovered half of his energy. "Best I can do for now." He said as he healed his own wounds.  

Rozalin Wednesday

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:54 pm
saito looked at him "thanks . . . .i wasnt even at half strength before. . .well lets protect those mages or whatever they are so they can do what they have to do. . ." saito pulled out his energy sword and it lit up instantly when he held it to his side and he backed up slightly "time to show these clones what an ancient can truly do. . ." saito held out his hand and concentraited and a small orb of energy formed and it stayed that small as it glowed brighter and then he shoved his hand forward and it went strait through the sheild without doing it any damage and hit one of the clones and it made a massive explosion killing four of them around it and knocked two or three down "looks like the clones got a massive upgrade. . . "  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:13 pm
The lich king had spent the majority of the battle standing far back, spreading what he could to aid his uyndead army from the far. CUrse ranging from mundain misshaps to natural disasters of the biblical variety. Guns of whole platoons jaming, misfiring, or even exploding in the hands of their weilders. A few of the lone remenants of buildings topling spontaniously and crushing groups. Raining mildly acidic blood which began to wear away on the clones senses. Granted his favorite was when he masfired a flooding hex , targeting a patch of raised ground instead of a depresion; the ground did not flood, but instead gave way to loose mud which sank anyone up to their ebows before quickly drying them in place... the ground eventualy bacem stained with red and littered with bones picked clean.

"Hermit, comand them to focus their attacks to reaching the sumoners." said the Lich before stepping sideways into a portal

"As you wish" said the skull, scutling off to the perimietr of the fray where the injured and incapacitated lay in aggony, waiting for their fate to overtake them. He sent out the comand, and the undea began to push their efforts on the inwardmost point of their advance. "And I supose he won't mind in this instance..." the skull snaped its white teeth, and the runes sudenly turned a dark red. But there was no aparent instantaious result.

Cu, on the other hand, had been having a dogs day out in the butchershop, so to speak. The large beast was hiot plenty, to be sure, but its volitile body made it into a far greater danger to its attackers. Every time its ashen hide was punctured, the dog let forth an involintary blast of heat, incinerating the source, and any so unlucky to be close enough.

However, such blasts were wearing on the stability of the creature, and it had slowly been forced along the front lines to the gathering of sumoners. Its body mostly collapsed. Still, just inside the mobile cloud of ash was a veritbile firestorm, pumeling any who entered with the blunt ends of bones, and the sharp tearing of claws and fangs, and singing every availible surface like the roaring flames of the crematorium. Still as time went on, cu could noi longer maintain even mobility, and settled itself as a whirling deathtrap between the two toppled skyscrapers, traping any who tried to make their way between rocks, and a very hot place.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:31 pm
((wait a second who is attacking whome?. . .are the zombies also going after the guys we are trying to protect?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:33 pm
Xaec sniffed out and then went to where the 'summerners' were, and looked to the clones. He bared his teeth. "Xaec thinks you need good barrier..." he said. With that, he turned his attention to a fallen building. He grinned, and rushed over to it. With surprising strength, he lifted the remains of the building and placed it down between the path of the clones and the 'summerners'. Then he closed his eyes and began focusing on it, knowing just a ruined old building wouldn't be sufficient enough to stop them. But perhaps a building that had the strength of one just finished...  

Tarrant le Sorcier

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:39 pm
Tobias stood as he began to hover off the ground. He focus all off the energy he could into the space between his hands and compressed the air until it was super heated as he did this his sleeves were torn apart and drawn in to create a massive fireball. He threw the fire toward the ground creating a ring of flame. All the clones within the ring turned toward him and drew weapons to attack.

The clones jumped on him but were stopped by a massive force of Haru tackling them and slicing a few across the chest. "Tobias, tell me you have a reason for being a sitting duck." Haru said as one of the clones jumped over him with a gun in hand.

"Yeah... bugg zapper." He said as the clone got hit with a massive bolt of fire. Tobias smiled as the clone was set a blaze. "All I did was cause enough friction between my hands and threw my sleeves into it to cause a spark and set him on fire."

"Screw that; I was worried about you and you're sitting here thinking up stupid attacks." Haru said with frown.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:47 pm
((No, the zombies are on our side. Their trying to push through so they can suround the sumoners and block all incoming attacks))

The LIch apeared in the direct viccinity of the suomoners, and cast his gave out over the huge clusters of the clone forces. He began laughing hoarsly as he watched their advance.

"YOu know, I think all of you should really SLOW down." he said, throwing out a wave of curse at the front lines. THeir movements slowed to a snails pace, but still it was only the front lines. THis of course caused some problems as other clones became anctious and pushed past their comrades, triping up the whole line and causing a massive pile up of people.

"My, so hasty, you could all cool off, as I see it." siad the lich letting out a long sigh, which seemed to take the form of a mist, a mist which thickened as it went, growing into a long fog bank which surouned the sumoners... freezing the ground around them with a thick sheet of ice. The Lich was just on the outside.

And now, the lich had run to his last curse, his most powerfull by far though... "He turned, looking towards his distant army, and, reaching inside his robe pulled out his long sacrificial knife. "Well, I'm afriad I'm quite out of puns at the moment, but this last curse... well, its horible enough." he plunged the knife into his sternum, which gave out a loud crack, "to make your heart stop." he plunged his thin hand into the hole in his chest and removed a small shrivled mass, the lich's long mumified heart. The second it touched the air, it crumbled to dust, which, caried by a sparatic breves, snaked its way towards his army.

The fine particles entered the lungs of the clones which stood inbetween. Even one particle was enough, it entered from their lungs into their blood stream, and from there into their heart. And, suddenly, the entire line holding off the undead was dead...

well, not entirely. The particles all caried an especialy strogn taint of negative energy, so the clones that had worked so valiantly (as the saw it" were now amongst the ranks of the undead.

BLack lines tracing the veins on their faces, the moved quickly to either hold off their moments ago allies, or to speed their unliving breatheren to their defensive posts.

The corpse soldiers quickly formed a second ring outside of the mist, while the Lich toppled backwards, drained of much of his negative energy and magical powers.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:59 pm
Allen did what Destroyers do best.
He blew things up.
It was rare that one of the thousands upon thousands of clones came close enough to open a slit in cloth or pale pale skin, but it did happen.
He dealt most painfully with those that did manage it, taking a moment to personally disembowel and shred them limb for limb before moving on, leaving their bleeding corpses to be obliterated bit by bit as he wiped out whole companies of clones.
His eyes glowed behind the shifting spikes of soft black hair, a lurid red the brilliant hue of blood that flashed most dangerously when someone tread too close to the spellcasters' and his own Master. His hand flashed even more dangerously, launching brilliant spheres of annihilation as his sword flashed out dark destruction.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:08 pm
((ok then. . .i thought i was going to have to attack the zombies. . . .))
saito concentraited his energy into the sword and created another orb and let it power up to more than it was before and he tjumped up in the air above the barreir and then he fired off an energy beam at the clones and moved it forward and it went about 100 yards and it killed up to 50 clones that were cut in half and partially incinerated by it. . .
saito landed back on the ground "they better be getting the spell or whatever done quickly because we arent going to be able to hold them back much longer. . ."  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:28 pm
((i g2g for now so yeah. . you can auto saito if you have to but please dont get him badly injured or killed. . ..))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:34 pm
". . .ORBIS NIHILUM!"
The seven summoners halted, finished.
The circle they had stood around glowed a bright purple before suddenly shrinking into a ring of purple fire roughly the size of a frisbee.
"Angel Mark out," muttered Nihilian with a salute to Afos, "I still hate that name..."
Six of the seven summoners faded into nothing as their summons wore off.
Afos stood there, alone, for a second and surveyed the scene past the ring of undead that surrounded him.
There were tiny empty patches where some people continued to try to fight off the clones, but they were shrinking fast.
The clones had already hit the patch of ice around the undead and they were far more intelligent than normal clones, letting the ones with fire spells go first along with the Ace Shooter clones in Ice Serpent form.
Hell, they even worked as teams, a large group of Kaori clones, turning into a collection of mirrors redirecting all of Saito's energy attacks into the Jarian Justice Serv-bots and the Hunter Mechs.
Hell, the battle looked lost, and it was.
The clones reached the undead and began swarming over them.
Afos N. Sem reached down and tapped the tiny purple disk as he picked it up from the ground.
For a second, nothing happened.
The clones overcame the far smaller force of the undead and readied their weapons at Afos.
And then, a purple shockwave erupted from the disk, not knocking anything back like a normal shockwave, but partially disrupting gravity and causing the skyscrapers in the area to crumble and tumble slowly towards the ground.
With the purple disk firmly in hand, Afos leaped into the air and landed on the last of the Jhand that remained with him.
It, in turn, throw him up into the air.
His feet touched down on a large chunk of tumbling skyscraper and he was running before he had even fully landed.
When he reached the end of the segment, he leaped to the next, and the next, and the next.
His path took him in a winding path towards the Airship.
His feet hit the deck and gravity resumed its normal course.
The massive chunks of skyscraper all hurtled to the ground, and the airship was unreachable again.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:36 pm
Xaec awoke on the ground. He had passed out while strengthening the skyscraper, and was now very puzzled. Everyone was gone...had they abandoned this cause? What cowards...it was not in him to abandon such things. But then, it wasn't part of his programming to help anyone either. Just to destroy. And granted, he'd done a fair amount of that. So he, though weak, began his way back to the marketplace, hoping that Krinna would not learn of his cowardice.
In his mind, he knew these beings would continue their attempts to overrun this place, and all places nearby. He began to wonder if he should attempt to contact the rest of his team, if they were even around anymore.

(To Market Place)  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces