Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Enter Pain (Mission RP for Mikyo, Sojiro, and one other) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Istavan_AngelofDeath

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:54 pm
"yeah there seems to alot them around here"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:59 pm
"lets kill something!!"  

Oni_Soul

Oleck

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:01 pm
"We need to figure out a way to kill them by the masses. There has got to be something that hurts them a lot, and is easy. What about fire, or sound, or using there enviorment against them, with bamboo. I got we lure them all out and then use our strongest jutsu to destroy them by the masses."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:31 pm
"thats a good idea...but.." looks at him "what if we run out of chakra?...and what if there to many to get at once?"  

Istavan_AngelofDeath

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:36 pm
"thats not a problem....soj...Melody Grove!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:30 pm
"We can always run. But there is a good chance we would destroy most of them. Mikyo, exactly what is melody grove.

Mikyo, do remember the bendable metal bar, with my sound bullets into a one of your metal bars to create a shield. Well I could do that while yall fight the bugs."  

Oleck

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:52 pm
Sojiro sighed, his hands shaking a little.

"Melody grove is tricky. its a jutsu in which I create a wall or cage of bamboo around an opponent. Then mikyo makes the bamboo covered with metal. He then puts his hands on it and sends sound vibrations, making everything inside explode with sound. But since Bugs don't have ears, it wouldn't work. I could just use a Katon Style fire attack and burn them inside of it. But it would take up a whole bunch of chakra. Miss Istavan? Have any ideas?"

Sojiro asked. Right after he said 'ideas', a rumbling sound was heard.

"We'd better hurry up with a plan though."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:01 pm
befor she could answear she stumbled i little shaking her head she bilnks a couple of times "I don't know.........i just don't think wasting so much chakara would do any good" blinks again "my head is kinda foggy so i can't really think of anything right now" falls down on one knee  

Istavan_AngelofDeath

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:08 pm
Sojiro warily looked toward her.

"Yah.. I kinda.. Know what you mean. its just a little... crazy right now..."

Sojiro closed his eyes, nodding off, while still standing up.

He shook his head hard.

"Hey, don't let it get to you."

He said, putting his hand on Istavan's shoulder.

"Who needs chakra, huh?"

he said, smiling a bit. The same hand that was on Istavan's shoulder was shaking uncontrollably.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:10 pm
looks at Sojiro "are..you ok Sojiro-sama?" stairs at his hand "is something wrong?" she asked  

Istavan_AngelofDeath

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:12 pm
Sojiro looked down at his hand, then back to Istavan.

"Uh.. N-no. Its not... Actually this has never happened before. But... then again I've never used up this much chakra, so I'm not sure. But hey, I still have an assload of chakra lef-"

sojiro stopped talking, and closed his eyes, just standing there for a minute. then his eyes opened again, as if just waking up.

"Huh? did you say something?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:18 pm
tilts head "chew" ((chew is somthing i say alot when i'm confuzzed)) makes puzziled face "are....are you ok?"  

Istavan_AngelofDeath

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:20 pm
Sojiro nodded, looking at her wierdly.

"Of couse I'm ok, madeline. I've told you not to leave the damn window open every day before tea time. A terrible draft comes in and just ruins everything."

Sojiro closes his eyes again, falling backward. He lands on the ground, snoring.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:25 pm
*blink* "O......k.....something is wrong" sits beside him and softly pokes he's cheek "wake up please Sojiro-sama"  

Istavan_AngelofDeath

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:28 pm
Sojiro wakes up.

"Hunh? Where am I? Oh, right, the mission. It is very important that we conserve our chakra, and-"

Sojiro looks at the ground next to him, and sees a tarantula playing with one of his fingers.

"AHH! OMFG!! TAJUU TAKE SHIGEMI!!" (Mass Bamboo Grove)

Millions of bamboo stalks appear around the area, only one actually killing the innocent playful liddle tarantula... cry

Sojiro looks up at the group.

"Umm. My bad? Take- Recede."

The bamboo slowly sinks into the ground.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff