Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Book 7 Harry Potter Thread *Read first post**Spoilers* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you read it?
  yes
  no
View Results

DumberDan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:09 am
I read the battle at Hogwarts and I was like all, WTF! First you take off George's ear and now you kill Fred! Lupin and Tonks too! You even killed Harry's bloody bird scream  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:21 am
Tonks was my faovrite sad  

SilentRedemption

Loyal Giver

8,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:26 pm
Hey everybody! I'm kinda new here.. I was skimming through the boards and I saw this one. I finished the seventh book a while ago, so I thought I'd drop in..

I thought that the seventh book was pretty good, except for the dying.. so sad.. Lupin was my favorite.. I had tears in my eyes when Tonks and Lupin died.. I mean, they just had a baby and they barely knew him! sad It's so sad..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:12 pm
For me, the saddest deaths were Hedwig, Dobby, Lupin, Tonks, and Fred ]:

I LOOOVED Tonks though, the most of all of them, but all the effects of those deaths were depressing!

Bag3l in a Box

Autumn Ai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:17 pm
Tonks was amazing. I loved her hair. Did anyone else think that the memory Snape gave to Harry was cute? Or that Harry seemed horribly emo during a lot of the book? Hmm... I loved the ending, athough it was a little cliche and fairy-tale like. Well, the world needs more happy endings.

~Autumn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:18 pm
Hoorah, someone who actually liked the fairytale epilogue! :33

And yeah, the Snape memory was cute. Who else liked how Lily called Petunia 'Tuney?

Bag3l in a Box

Autumn Ai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:20 pm
It definitely made me think of Petunia as an actual person rather than the "Evil Aunt Petunia who hates magic". Yeah, I liked it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:38 am
omg i totaly cryed wen people died crying . i cant belive fred died!he was one of my favorites! crying and headwig,lupin,tonks,and madd eye crying ! and DOBBY crying ! i loved Dobby! but i wanted to find out wat hapend to the teachers in hogwarts, luna and all the other ppl! but i still LOVED the book xd ! my faveorite! xd  

Kiamra

Fleur Evette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:44 am
I'm a big Harry Potter fan and really liked book 7 though I thought the epilouge was a bit to vague and that somethings had remained unanswered in the book.

I thought Hedwig's death was unessecary and Lupin's, too. J.K Rowling said Tonks and Lupin's death was supposed to be parallel to Harry's own parents death.

I never liked Snape until book 7 but now I realize what a good person he really is. The chapter "The Forest again" made me cry. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:47 am
When I read the part when Snape was dying, it said something about a silvery liquid leaking out of him. I'm like all, OMG! Snape was a Unicorn eek  

DumberDan

[Minako]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:09 am
Between the click of the light... User Image

DumberDan
When I read the part when Snape was dying, it said something about a silvery liquid leaking out of him. I'm like all, OMG! Snape was a Unicorn eek

rofl !

Oh, and I think that Harry was very emo throughout the book. xD

User Image...and the start of the dream...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:29 am
User Image

I don't get something... Why did Voldemort's Wand backfire? I know it was the Elder Wand, but still.

The Demonic Fox of Doom

XAmberrXO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:29 am
I am just going to read the posts cause I have no intention of reading this book or the other six. I am waiting for the movie xp It causes more suspense for me  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:33 am
@Demonic Fox
It was cuz Voldermort wasn't the rightful owner of it. It was suppoused to belong to Draco, but then Harry defeated Draco and was therefore the rightful owner. I guess the wand didn't like Voldermort usin it.

I still couldn't believe the epilogue. I mean sh** they skipped ahead 19 years! I can kind of imagine it.

"Hey Ron"
"Hey Harry"
"Look Ron, I wanna tell ya somethin..."
"Shoot."
"Ginny's pregnant"
" eek "  

DumberDan

Slanzer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:36 am
DumberDan
@Demonic Fox
It was cuz Voldermort wasn't the rightful owner of it. It was suppoused to belong to Draco, but then Harry defeated Draco and was therefore the rightful owner. I guess the wand didn't like Voldermort usin it.

I still couldn't believe the epilogue. I mean sh** they skipped ahead 19 years! I can kind of imagine it.

"Hey Ron"
"Hey Harry"
"Look Ron, I wanna tell ya somethin..."
"Shoot."
"Ginny's pregnant"
" eek "
Out of nowhere Ron receives the Sword of Gryffindor and lops off Harry's arm. rofl

Another reason Voldemorts attacks weren't working was because the only power he had left in him at the point was the magic from Lilly's protective charm.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff