Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Haunted Carnival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:33 pm
Shiane accepted the tickets handed to her and curiously looked them over for a few moments. But even as she paid attention to what her companion was saying, her head tilted slightly to the side as she dropped some of her spells on her gift of telepathy. She was only a little surprised when she came across Seri's mental signature and briefly brushed her thoughts against the half-demon's alerting her to their presence. Then she turned away and looked towards Fasia again.

"Where would he normally like to be? How would he draw attention to himself?"she started asking and then once again her attention was drawn sharply to elsewhere. This time it was something of a magical nature that tickled her senses. Briefly brushing her mind across that area she felt the disturbance from she discovered that it was Vincent...being himself...or so she believed. For now she would leave him be...

Seri watched the demon go to and fro for a few moments, a hand on a hip. Things were picking up it seemed with the demon..and she wasn't entirely sure just how much of it she was going to stand by and watch. At the mention of blood she grew apprehensive. Sure she used some blood in spells or her magic workings, but it was trivial compared to what was coming from Vincent. This was cause of some concern. her thoughts would've continued, but she felt the brush of Shiane's thoughts and stemmed her own for the moment.

She would express her concerns later when she formed more of an opinion on them and the beginnings of a solution. Til then she would remain on the Carnival grounds.

A faint lavender-silver mist rose from her skin and wrapped around the lithe form of the half demon. Within seconds it cleared and an over-sized black house cat with blue-crimson eyes stood in Seri's place. A quick lick at her fur and she lifted her tail high in the air and trotted off. She knew that Vincent was already playing with his lightning abilities and would leave him to that for the time being.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:42 pm
((Sound and I are going on a 13-hour roadtrip to Tennessee. We'll work on our posts on the way, and hopefully we'll get some internet access within a few days. 3nodding ))  

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:40 pm
Vincent frowned at the dress and looked to the girl. He pointed his finger at her and sent a lighting bolt her way. "Take it off! Or i level your home!" Vincent ordered with a growl, in no mood to play dress up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:15 pm
Junekai reformed high above the carnival and stayed up there floating for a bit. He sighed and shook his head. "Such a shame for such a beautiful place to be brought back to light." He mumbled and floated down on top of the Ferris Wheel and surveyed the area with a slow turn. He noticed the lightning demon in the dress and he started laughing, his raspy voice echoing around even though he didn't laugh very loud. "Looks like someone is embarressed at his appearance." He said to himself as he sent thick smoke out towards the demon and covered his body to conceal the dress.  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:13 pm
Vincent smirked att hat. Oh thank God. it was gone. Looking to the Shadow beast Vincent smirked. "Oh im just getting started. This will be a truly haunted carnival.. lights or not." Vincent smirked darkly before chuckling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:47 pm
(Bacccccccck)

Lyra quickly dodged the bolt then stuck out her tongue. "Bleeehhh! Crackles sound like some spoiled princess..." She says with a snap, making his crown bigger. She glances over to see the man before made dark mist cover up the dress. "Learn to have a little fun!" She says with a smirk and another snap, casting the same illusion on the man except his dress was pink. "Why, I could make this a lotttt worse, ya know..." She says with a wink then randomly is next to Vincent laying down on her belly in mid-air. "Loosen up.." She giggles poking his nose, amusing herself greatly. She then twirls sitting on a flag pole, having one last look at them before she sighs. "Again, could be worse." She then snaps, for about five seconds they appeared at a tea party. Vincent pouring tea into Junekai's cup, then suddenly they were back at the carnival without their dresses. "Ohhh...! Oh, I'm gonna die! Oh wait, too late! Haahaha..." Lyra finishes, laughing more so then before.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sound_Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:04 pm
A subtle wind blew past him, carrying stolen whispers, and Sound knew he couldn’t rest any longer. His sister would know that just by being here, she was making things quite difficult for him. He made his play by serenading the two wandering tourists with a hauntingly mesmerizing carnival tune. The music came from a puppet show just inside the gate. The puppets seemed to gaze at Fasia as she walked by, as if they were directing the words they were singing at her: “The wanderer goes trippingly down ye path, she must not advance, she shall not pass!”  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:13 pm
Fasia whipped her head around so fast her eyes blurred. “That. That that that,” she stuttered. “That is the kind of way he attracts attention. And demonstrates his power. But…” She listened, eyes widening with each word. “That’s so freaking creepy.” She moved to the puppet booth, stuck her head in, and walked around and around it. The sound waves resonated in every direction, so it couldn’t be from the broken, cobweb-covered speakers under the curtain. “He’s not here in body yet.”  

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

Sound_Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:14 pm
The unicorn puppet, until now an aside from the main group, suddenly fell in half, as if cut by an unseen force. “Shiane!” cried one of the puppets, horrified at the loss of its friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:36 pm
"Fun... alright.. lets have some.. fun.." Vincent twitched. There where others here he could sense that. And he wasnt liking this Ghost girl as he once had. The shadow thing.. seemed to be tolerable though.

Vincents eyes lit up with lightning, sparks flew from him as he broke from the tea party and flew up into the air. Clouds formed above Vincent and darkened before sending forth lighting. Powerful bolts started to strike the ground and set fire to everything and anything.

"Dont toy with me girl!" Vincent hissed at her as he pointed a ebony claw at the House of Mirrors. The sky around and above him cracked with lightning, static and thunder. A ball of light started forming at the end of his fingertip.

The Demon wasnt happy.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:39 pm
Junekai smirked even tho they couldn't see it with his mask on and faded away and reappeared behind the girl. He held his arm out behind him and smoke compiled together and he formed a blade and he held it to her neck. "Any more tricks like that," he rasped as he pressed the blade to her throat, "and I WILL kill you." He let her go and the blade vanished.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:47 pm
Lyra watches as Vincent quickly became pissed then floats in front of him. She stands on the ground as she stared at him blankly. "Have I really pushed you that much?" She asks then walks next to him as she watches the ball of light. "If you feel destroying that will help ease it, I won't stop you." She finishes with a shrug as she floated up on the roof of a stall. The mist man appeared behind her, threatening her as Vincent did. Lyra merely glances behind her,"Death has already taken me...." She replies to him as she then sat at the edge of the roof. It felt good to act like myself when I was alive....yet I can never stay that way for long.. That Lyra doesn't exist anymore... Flickering her finger as she made a pebble skip across the air.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:13 pm
"Ah ********..." Vincent growled as the girl got sad. The lighting cracked around him and dissipated the ball at the end of his finger dispersed. "Look.. just don't toy with us that way. Anyone else and it'd be funny." Vincent added.

"Yes you did push me and him too far. I dont mind your illusions. The other one was interesting earlier. But i have little patience for such things to be done to me. Save that stuff for when we start drawing others in." Vincent smirked. "Then you can have your fun young girl. Or you can go toy with them." Vincent said as he pointed to the others. From his vantage point he could see Seri, Fasia and the puppets.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:59 am
Lyra pouts at him,"They look a little fun...I guess.." She comments as she then lays down on her back. "You two were too easy anyways.." She said with a bored expression. She sighs, a bit lazy now as she had nothing really to do. "Although, the camera wouldn't catch the show...hmm? Eh, guess memories will keep it.." She thought out loud as she dazed at the clouds.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:19 pm
Junekai looked at the ground and rasped, "No one humiliates me. I have killed many who have tried to humiliate me. Seeing as how death already took you I cannot do anything about this situation." He looked toward the lightning demon. "You are bringing this carnival back to life? You're going to allow others to enter for their enjoyment?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff