Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sakura Ai

Yay! Potluck!! Someone bring chinese food, please? And maybe some good ol italian food. because i love those kind of foods, as well as icecream.

Oh! And we should do another summer beach trip and a summer festival, those were fun, even if i was at the festival for the first week.

AND..

I have drivers ED next week for every Tues, Weds, and thursday to 6-8pm EST. So yeah. Maybe i can drive to New York city some time and see a broadway play. xD?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiffany:

OMG I ssooo want the angelic parasol!! It would so match my avie!! Just waiting for prices to fall down because I dont want to pay 7000 gold on an umbrella @_@

lol Let the potluck begin!! I need to look in my cooking books and the internet for some good recipes for Tiff to bring!! Maybe i'll post up images of the food too so you guys can drool over it!! ::evil laugh::

OMG I am taking drivers ED class too!!! Except im taking it over the computer, instead of actually going to classes. Ahaa!! that means I can drive to L.A. and maybe an agent will spot me or something!! Ha ::weird geeky laugh::

Gah, speeking of which, I just had registration for my next classes, for next year, and they arent making it easy for me to decide @_@ Bleck, and my dad wants me to take all 4 years of math...::shivers:: math, how I hate thee! Oh at least we get to do job shadowing next year, that might be fun! OMG I still cant believe im gonna be a junior next year...so crazy @_@  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.KuraiGekkou:

The Ria High Star System has been re-vamped for a fair chance for all students to earn stars without having to wait for Star tests and such. (Star tests will still happen every now and then)

Please check out this thread for details:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=576985

If any of the crew members have any questions on the new system, please PM me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie-san:
Gahh! Why does Gaia always release awesome donation items each month! They suddenly had an outburst of wonderful ideas, and I end up attempting to get one at a stupidly inflated price after their release! Gahh!!

And... I feel so pumped for the potluck and the next star test! NYAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Makie has teh ultimate idea for a test! Just gots to write it up!! Hmmm... I could also judge teh star tests too... Hmmm...  

Sincerely Sunshine

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:46 pm

Oooo. I want to do the Star test! I haven't written anything for such a long time, RPing doesn't count. And i just finished my english course and we did no writing what so ever. It was all about greek roots and blah blah.

>_
I have a perfect idea, and i had it for a while now, just never really re thought of it until now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lenair

Oye, where to begin...

Well, I'd personally like to apologize for yet another abrupt leave. ^.^ I'm sorry guys. Anyway, my return marks the start of a new semester for myself, so.. things are going a bit slowly in school. But not by much. Anyway, sorry Sakura, I know you were trying to help me out with Lenair's return. Gah, I had even started the post, but then... finals grew near, and I had to study. And, a lot of other things. -_-

Oh, but yeah, happy extremely belated birthday. Feels good to be 16, doesn't it? ^.^ Heh, I'll be 17 in another month, and my mom is already making plans for an at home party. Hhm... eh, anyway, I'll be trying to catch up during the weekend, to see what you guys have planned. And, I'll see how I can reposition Lenair. Um, Sakura... want to help me out?? ^__^;;Oh, and anyone want to quickly brief me on what has happened, since my unexpected hiatus?  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:38 pm

NIYAH. Being 16 is better than 17, 18, and 19. Being young is better than old. I kind of miss being 15 already. Anyways, i might go to Boston to see a Wicked play sometime. It looks good and the CD is awesome!

Of course your forgiven, Lenair! I'll help you too! With Lenair's entrance and all, Sakura needs an entrance too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene:I like the age of 16 but I think being 17 was pretty good but my year at 18 was def the best!!! Leagally an adult and parents cant control you anymore (except my mom will always try stare ) And you dont have to call people Mr and Mrs really and ahhh the joys of being able to get into clubs. Actually its only fun if you have alot of friends with you.

I cant wait til the potluck!!  

Rene the Hopeless

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiffany:

Welcome back Lenair!!! Gah I still need to think of an entrance for Tiffany to appear in as well @_@ maybe i'll appear at the potluck ^^

OMG I just found out that im such a ditz in real life xp lol I think im becoming more like Tiffany xd Ok out of all the sophomore class I rank 94 out of 633...yet I cant even remember what grade im in and I couldnt remember what the copy machine was called (I think I called it the paper copy, or the cloning paper machine @_@) Gah even my friends call me a dumb blonde...and im not even blonde xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:46 am
Wahhh... Makie feels bad now... Every one on the crew is 16+ and I'm not even 13... Shoot. Tee hee, can't wait until I'm thirteen! I'd finally be a teenager!! Yay! Although that's not until June...

Eep, I almost forgot... Welcome back Lenair!!  

Sincerely Sunshine

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It's ok Makie ^>^ Ria has always had young people. You'll get to help carry it on when us older people are too old to rp and fall asleep as soon as we get home from work..or else just dump it on someone else. W/e hehe blaugh

Hmm I wonder if I'll ever stop rping....even though I rarely do now.

Oh yah I was wondering who your admin avatar is?
*Edit*
Oooo wait I just saw a pic she's from Negima.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:20 pm
Yuppers! Mahou Sensei Negima!! It's soo good, Makie is my favorite character, hence my character name and username! >.<

Yeah... I'll miss all of you when that happens... >.> U.U Mesa doesn't want all my friends to leave me!!

Oh joy... 3 tests, Science, English, and Math, on Tuesday and one Socials test on Friday.  

Sincerely Sunshine

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.KuraiGekkou:

新年快樂

Xing Nian Kwai La!!

Happy chinese new year!

The Potluck is now open! Go check the Event subforum to participate!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:54 pm

n_n~

Happy Chinese Zodiac New Years, er, whatever it is! I just found out my zodiac sign is The Snake than the Horse.

HoHo. That makes me an Ayame. Cha!

Anyways, we're we suppose to choose an NPC to play in the openings of events or something? I just remembered that.  

Ai`
Crew

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:12 am

-Waka Laka is playing in the background- I think I'm a little too obsessed with this song... Anyways...

Happy Chinese New Year!! It's the year of Shigure Sohma!! Or year of the dog for those who dun't know who he is...

I'm a rooster, which makes me... I think Kureno is the rooster, right...? Wahhh! I wish I was year of the rabbit like Momiji-kun! >.> Ah well, he's still mine! -total claimage over Momiji-

HOMG!!! Opening of events? An NPC? Was Makie not told what to do? Eep!

Ohhh! And has any one seen the new items! Some of them are weird, but now I think I can succesfully make a Makie avatar! There are no new hairstyles though... Awwwe... I love looking at all the different hairstyles! XDDDD  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games