Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:31 pm
((Blech xd . Then I guess I will have to change that 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:43 pm
She nodded "Same. My friend, Shizue, is around also." she sighed impatiently "She forgets things, even things like how to get back to our room" she smiled, amking fun of her slightly. Shizue knew this, and normally would say something like "I know! Stop making fun of me! I get off task and forget..."

Shizue sighed. So it's her turn to explore.. She turned her head and decided to leave again. The ink on her arm with the room number would help her get back. Shizue picked up an elastic from her bag and tied up her hair in a high tail. She smiled as it snapped back into place, keeping her hair up. She continued out of the door, and shut it behind her as she advanced down the hall.

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:03 pm
[*jumps up and down happily* ooh I was so worried since he's so flirty with everyone *sigh*]

[Hey this is from me, Shika.: YEah he is kinda flirty. That;s just because he's smexy. But he doesn't think of himself as a beautiful person. And he's naturally flirty.. like outgoing. biggrin <3]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:01 pm
Jin's eyes opened; he quickly sat up and glanced over at the clock. He sighed realizing it was late and he probably shouldn't wake her up over something so silly. He couldn't wait any longer. He jumped out of bed picking his shirt up as he dashed for the door.
When he reached her door he hesitated before knocking. Regaining the confidence he had when he had run out of his own room he knocked finally. No answer. He knocked again. He heard stirring inside. Ok, she's awake...at least now. The door opened revealing a tired Klara. Yawning slightly she looked up realizing it was Jin her eyes went wide in surprise. "Uh..uh..Jin! Uh" She stuttered out fully awake now. "Klara, it's ok! I had a feeling you were ignoring me since I told you...y'know...stuff...But, I've been thinking, and I realized...I was just feeling lonely since you had been hanging around your new friends a lot." He paused letting his words sink in a bit before he started again. "Klara, I'm not in love with you. I just like you as a good friend." He announced with a giant grin spreading across his face. Yes, the world was graced with his wonderful smile once more. Klara was silent for a minute processing everything.
"Really?" She asked skeptical. He nodded happily. She tried to hide her relief but couldn't. He chuckled wrapping her in a quick hug then backed up to give her some space. "That's so good to hear! I was so worried you wouldn't want to be my friend anymore!" she exclaimed smiling. After they had talked a bit more they both agreed it would be best to go back to sleep.  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:07 pm
"Yeah I guess...I'm pretty good." Amane paused and thought for a moment. "Do you know..or knew...A albino pureblood vampire...? I think her name was Yuzio? Or Yuzukia? Something like that..." She said unsure. "Oh nevermind, you probably don't...Albino vampires are rare...Well besides me...I'm like one in a billion..." She cut hersef off before she said anymore.
Wow he really is gorgeous! And nice...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:16 pm
Ben's eyes widened. "What? You mean the Yuzuki clan? Yes I knew their daughter, Oiya." Ben said, his voice sounded pained when he spoke aloud her name. he tried not to show it, though. "What about her?" Ben knew cery few albino vampires, but he knew enough to know Amane was refering to Oiya.

[HEY I G2G! Idk if I'll be back on later.. so byr. ILY!]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:30 pm
Amane was shocked to find out Ben knew Oiya. "Oiya Yuzuki..." She mumbled the name several times. "She was siblings with Tuesday...He lives here..." Then she thought for a moment. "Where is he?" She said looking up. "Your voice was..different when you said her name...Were you two together..?" Amane asked eager to find out new information about this albino vampire she's seen only through memory.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:20 pm
Tuesday sighed and lay back on the bed he was sitting on. "I'll go back to the manor with you." He said, making up his mind.
Lilli...Please reply if you can hear me... He thought to her.

Bou had the reoccuring dream of Tuesday falling off the cliff. Even though she wasn't there she got the memory from Tuesday, his mind was still connected to hers. Bou was still crying even though she was asleep. She saw the mess of humans Tuesday made in her dream

Amane sighed and itched her neck. She had a tattoo on it, it was a tribal tattoo that her and her sister got together. She sighed remembering her sister, who was now dead. Amane fidgeted uncomfortably, she was not used to being outside, she rarely went outside except for on the roof.
She hadn't been outside since she came to the manor almost 20 years ago.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:29 am
"Alright.. thanks for telling me." Janette said. She was so tired from the traveling. she yawned. "I'm going back tomorrow morning. SO yeah, just saying."

"Yes.. Oiya and I were together for a time. It's just, I'd rather not talk about Oiya, since... yeah." Ben thought for a moment of what she'd said. "Oh and Tuesday isn't here anmore, he's dead." Ben said frankly. "Sorry.. if you needed him for something, but it's too late."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:19 pm
+twilight+nikki+
She nodded "Same. My friend, Shizue, is around also." she sighed impatiently "She forgets things, even things like how to get back to our room" she smiled, amking fun of her slightly. Shizue knew this, and normally would say something like "I know! Stop making fun of me! I get off task and forget..."

Shizue sighed. So it's her turn to explore.. She turned her head and decided to leave again. The ink on her arm with the room number would help her get back. Shizue picked up an elastic from her bag and tied up her hair in a high tail. She smiled as it snapped back into place, keeping her hair up. She continued out of the door, and shut it behind her as she advanced down the hall.

"Oh, really? I can be somewhat like too sometimes, forgetting stuff I mean. Well, other than you and Ms. Tsshyeiah Jonquill, I know of no one else. It would be interesting to meet your friend and finally get to know everyone!" Angel smiled nice and politely.  

BleedingAngelRose

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:44 pm
"Okay, I'll walk up to it with you but then I probably won't see you again." Tuesday said and closed his eyes. "It's almost 2 a.m."

Amane looked down. "Oh..." She said with a sad tone. "So I guess the Yuzuki bloodline has finally ceased..." Amane remembered her dream. "I keep on seeing her death...Tuesday saved her..But not in time. I can show you where her body is." Amane said trying to make him feel better.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:36 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
momitama
((Coming back after a Loooong absense))

Dahlia walked uneasily back into the mansion. Her head couldn't stop swirling with thoughts of the boy who had confessed his love to her so blindly, so certainly. She wished that everyone was that way. "Maybe," she said aloud, "if everyone were so open, the world would be so much more fuctional."

[OOh.. you're back biggrin ! Too bad Keshi is Bi now and technically has a bf now. xD oh well. Wow.. alot can happen when you're gone for a while.]

[['Tis fine with me. Just adds to the drama. sweatdrop ]]  

momitama

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:07 pm
BleedingAngelRose
+twilight+nikki+

"Oh, really? I can be somewhat like too sometimes, forgetting stuff I mean. Well, other than you and Ms. Tsshyeiah Jonquill, I know of no one else. It would be interesting to meet your friend and finally get to know everyone!" Angel smiled nice and politely.

Yui smiled "I bet she would love to meet you aswell. We are new... like you" she tilted her head slightly, thinking, then put her head back in palce.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:59 pm
[UGH! I WANNA FREAKING RP WITH LILLI AND KLAASH!! DARN. Abby HURRY UP and POST as soon as you see this. :'( Or i'll die. ]

"Okay.. that's alright. I guess really I could care less if I never saw you again or not. Not to sound rude... But I don't even really know you, so I guess it wouldn't make a difference." Janette said, looking up at the clock. It read 2:00 am exactly. "Yeah, it is..." She said. She concentrated on trying to fall asleep. "You can read minds, right? I heard a rumor once about it when someone was talking about The Yuzuki clan, but i wasn't sure." She said.

Ben looked up at Amane, his eyes were fierce. "Please. Don't speak of Oiya infront of me. I thought I just asked you not to." Ben growled. He turned around and rested his head against the chimmney. The rising sun was heading over the horizon. The clouds will cover it in a few hours. Ben lifted his head, and then banged it on the brick. Calm down... she's just trying to be nice. Geez.. Ben walked around the chimmney, then looked at Amane straight in the eyes. "You probably should be going back inside if the sun is coming up, shouldn't you?" Ben asked. "I'm sorry that I snapped at you. I shouldn't have... I'm just frustrated, and sensitive when it comes to talking about her." Ben shook his head. "Sorry." He waited a minute then said. "I guess you could show me, but not right now, later maybe."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:46 pm
[[OMFG Niga Higa has a new video!]]

Tuesday sighed again. "Yeah, Most purebloods get extra...abilities...I guess you could call it. My sister could control ice. My cousin can heal and teleport. And I think there is another vampire who can't feel pain."

Amane cringed back when Ben snapped. She blacked out for a few minutes.

Ren, Amane's mother, was pacing in the kitchen with a long, sharp knife. Amane, who was only 6 at the time, was sitting at the table eating.
Amane looked down at her food.
"Hi Momma!" She said and smiled. When she looked up and saw that her mom was laying on the ground, not moving. Amane walked over to her mom.
"Momma?" She asked and nudged her body. Amane got down on her knees and touched her mom. She looked back at her hands, bloody. She shrieked.

Moments later her dad came rushing in, shocked at the sight. Tears ran down his face as he sank to his knees. He held her bloody body, Amane backed up against the counter, her eyes frantic.
"Dad? What happened to momma?" Amane asked, curious. Her father was crouched over her mother, sobbing onto her chest.
"Amane go play." Her dad said, not leaving her mother.

Amane came back into reality. "Oh...Okay." She said to Ben, no expression showing on her face or in her voice.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games