Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:36 pm

Dimitri looked at the fur in his arms, the light reflected off the water rippling in gentle waves across her form, like an image of Aphrodite. "Mmm, then we are in agreement." He said as he held her closer, wrapping his tail around them, utterly at peace.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:56 pm

Mika hand lifted his shirt up just a bit, and slipped her hand underneath it. Softly and slowly running her hand along his side.
"We are most definately in agreement, sweet love."

Mika Hisoka

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:56 pm

Dimitri murred, a small shiver ran up his spine, and he grinned down at her, admiring every aspect he could see, and began to massage the base of her neck, feeling the elegant muscles beneath. "Huh, amazing how such utter perfection can come of all the chaos of the universe."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:54 pm

"Well ^^ yes feelings will be returned. I thought you would have guessed that by now!! haha. Wow the cafe got pretty quiet huh? o.o"

Cloaked Vulpes

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:10 pm

Yue wanted to cry; he was loving Gabriel more and more. Turning to look up ay him, Yue smiled and kissed his cheek sweetly, "You don't know how much that means to me Gabriel. Thank you." A single tear slide down his cheek, but he was so happy now. He like Gabriel and if he felt the same way, he would love him for it!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:42 pm

"How are the treats Yue, Rocky?"

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:54 pm

Yue looked over at Dimitris and smiled, still leaning against his chest; "I'm enjoying them very much, thank you. I see everyone enjoyed the other snacks as well." He pointed to the near empty trays of food items and laughed. He was happy here and couldn't think of anywhere else he wanted to be right now.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:01 am

Rocky let out a hearty laugh as he was glomped by Kiru and began rolling around with her. He was in a place where he thought that he would love to stay for the rest of his life. While rolling around, Rocky managed to say "Yeah! snacks were a success!" he said while waiving to the ewe at a table. "Hi!" he shouted, still rolling.

((Yue, can you tell them why I'm not that active? I don't have the time right now. THX!))

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:09 am

[Sure! Our beloved Limbershadow is ground at the moment and is unable to post regularly. He has been sneaking on in order to remain with us as stead-fastly as possible.]
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:13 pm

((Exactly! Couldn't have put it better myself! Thanks!]]

OiginalLimbershadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:40 pm

"Thanks Yue, Rocky. It's a hand made recipe first generation." Collects the trays and smiles peacefully.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:46 pm

The ewe was startled at the red fox, but cleared her throat quietly and said, "I-I'd like an oatmeal cookie and a glass of milk, please. Or is this the wrong person to talk to?"
Her face became warm with slight embarrassment.

PeepaCheep

Cuddly Bookworm

14,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:03 pm

"Perfection is in the eye of the beholder, and you are the one holding me." Mika elevated herself slightly higher on Dimitri's lap in order to reach the lower lobe-like curve of his foxy ear, and nibbel on it. Her body facing him now, her thighs on his hips. "Mmrrr..."

Kiru rolled around on the floor with Rocky. Giggling and rolling at the same time. Her tail getting tangled with Rocky's in the process. As they rolled by the Ewe, she yelled, "I found Bo-Peep's lost Sheep!"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:29 pm

Dimitri melted, his ears straight up, his tail happily wagging. "Mmm, literal and figurative perfection." He mumbled, his muzzle gently pressed into Mika's neck. He placed his paws on her back and rubbed the base of her wings.

Dimitri Luger

PeepaCheep

Cuddly Bookworm

14,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:28 pm

"Lost sheep? Oh no, I'm not...lost," the ewe timidly replied as she witness the two roll by. "I'm just here to take a break."

She tilted her head to the side in curiosity as she inquired, "What are you doing?"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games