Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:15 pm
Kagome was outside and was kicking a rock. "Stupid, inconsiderate jerk." She muttered as she gave one rock and extra hard kick. "He doesn't understand a girl's feelings at all." she muttered as she sat down against a wall.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:29 pm
Misa walked out of the room with deth note in hand, her tears finally dried.

"Misa, there's another way...you can go back to your normal life...if you forfeit ownership of the deathnote...you'll forget everything about the deathnote...that Light is Kira, the people that have been killed...everything will be fine." Rem reasoned.

"I don't want to forget Light."

"You wont forget him, but you can still be happy. You trust me don't you. And I f Light loved you he'd want you to live right?"

Misa looked stare at Rem. "I trust you..." she said as she handed th deathnote to Rem. Rem waved her hand as Misa collapsed to the ground.

((Somehow evein if it rping...i dont feel comfortable making a character commit suicide...))

((So the long lost characters...))

Maron hid her face aagainst Chiaki, shocked by L's sudden death, then Lights. "What's going on? Why...are they all dying"

Chiaki hugged her and stared at the victims on the ground.

Access floated still in the air.  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:37 pm
InuYasha, seeing that he couldn't do anything, and people were dying right and left, "Keh'd" as he shrugged and left to find Kagome.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:43 pm
"Let's get out of here, we'll let Misa live since we have a lot to sort through already at the bureau," Tatsumi adjusted his glasses, he looked at Maron and Chiaki, "Do you two want to get out of here? We can go to the Bureau."  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:45 pm
Chiaki shook his head. "Yeah" he pulled Maron with him. "Come on, let's get out of here for now."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:54 pm
Tatsumi took a hold of Maron and Chiaki, "Hisoka, you go see if the other two want to come with us and meet us at the office, okay?"
"Uh, sure," Hisoka nodded and ran off. Tatsumi concentrated and managed to teleport all of them outside the Judgement Bureau, the cherryblossoms in bloom as usual.
User Image

Hisoka ran to find InuYasha and Kagome and noticed Kagome sitting against a wall, "The others are going to the Judgement Bureau, do you want to come too?"  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:57 pm
InuYasha found Kagome sitting next to a wall. "Y-you're not crying are you? You know how much I hate it when you cry." he said crouching down to be at her eye level.
Kagome had to crack a small smile at that. "No I'm not crying. I was just . . . thinking."
InuYasha gave a small smile back. "Let's get back to the others. I think they're planning to leave without us."
Just then Hisoka came up. Kagome stood up and nodded her head yes before looking down at InuYasha.
InuYasha stood up as well. "Keh. Let's go then."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:58 pm
"Hey!" Access called as they left "You can't go without me!" he was always being left behind. he quickly flew after Hisoka, hoping to catch a 'ride' with him.

"Wow" Maron said in amazement. "It's really beautiful"  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:05 pm
"We think so too, the trees are always in bloom and there's rarely bad weather, or even a change in seasons," Tatsumi explained, "We should wait here for Hisoka."

"Did Tatsumi forget about you?" Hisoka looked at Access, he just shrugged and made sure he was touching everyone so they would all get transported. He did the same thing as Tatsumi and they appeared a few feet away from Tatsumi's group.
"So, I guess we should go inside to the Chief," Hisoka said to Tatsumi.
"Yea, follow us," Tatsumi walked forward past the completely demolished library and into the building, inside it looked like a regular office building with a receptionist and many halls.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:35 pm
Kagome looked around astounded. "This is amazing." she muttered.
InuYasha was also impressed but he refused to show it.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:11 pm
((The opening, but the first 39 seconds are where they're walking and where they wind up. http://youtube.com/watch?v=XYYV_SrRv1s ))

Once they reached the door to the specific office Tatsumi opened it and noticed the Chief ((User Image)) standing there by his desk looking over files.
"Hello Chief Konoe, we've brought some visitors," Tatsumi replied, "Did Tsuzuki and Watari get here all right?"
"Yes they did, and Tsuzuki had that look on his face, some one was killed in front of him again, right?" Chief Konoe guessed as Tatsumi nodded in reply.
"Actually it was two people," Hisoka put in, "We'll file the reports later. Isn't it ironic for a God of Death to be so broken up after someone is killed? Seems so hypocritical."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:11 am
((Ok, enough waiting! I'm back! Short break I know but I like this RP. Here he is User Image Goku!))
Goku was walking through the city looking around. This was his first time to Tokyo and he was looking at everything in the city. Right away he picked out a Ramen shop. His face lit up and he said chuckling a bit "Alright! Food!" and ran off to it.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:52 pm
((Welcome back after your LONG absence LOL))

Maron walked quietly staring at strange place they had been brought to. Besides the rich looking quality of the building, it didn't seem unusual at all.

Access landed on Chiaki's shoulder, tired of flying.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:12 pm
Connercrg

Goku was walking through the city looking around. This was his first time to Tokyo and he was looking at everything in the city. Right away he picked out a Ramen shop. His face lit up and he said chuckling a bit "Alright! Food!" and ran off to it.

Granleon walked over to the shop. He noticed Goku, thinking he was strange he wondered if it would be wise to go to the ramen shop, unfortuntely, his parents werent his favorite people and hated to be near them, and he was starving as was Renamon. So he sighed and walked over to the Ramen Shop. "Hey." He said with a friendly wave to Goku.  

Kyriod

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:29 pm
Goku had some Ramen in his mouth and swallowed it down. He gave a smile and waved back "Hey!" he honestly thought people in this city would be stuck up and rude. It was good to see some friendly people.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games