Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:48 am
*korioki started laughting uncontorlably* ha ha ha me and arrogant dont go together its like saying porke with strawberry icecream is good blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:44 pm
suke comes back yet again, but this time, with an envelope in his mouth. suke prances in with a high chest and tail. he loves the smell of this place.  

I~kira~kira~I

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:48 pm
"hmmm....whats this?"
suri said as she stared at suke and the envelope in his mouth  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:48 pm
Kiyoshi arrived in the middle of town and looked around. "Grr this pup is faster then Miki is." He then made a seal. "Byakugan!" Using his bloodline he scanned the area until he spotted his target in the cafe. Kiyoshi smiled and made a seperate set of seals. "All Four's Jutsu." With that he was on all four's, his nails becoming claws, and teeth becoming fangs. He then dashed off and made his way in the cafe. "Here doggy doggy." Kiyoshi laughed since he was alos having fun with this.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:53 pm
suke jumped as he saw this person dash at him. he gave suri a 'sorry ill come back later' face and went through the tables, smashing some dishes and glass on the floor, slipping on some food. suke dashed under the tables and jumped on the chairs. as he was on the chairs, he leaped and kicked back the chairs towards kiyoshi. he dashes into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:54 pm
suri turned to kiyoshi and screamed. She was scared and didn't know what he was.
*backs away*  

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:57 pm
Kiyoshi caught stopped and caught the chairs, then placing them down on the ground. He could have slashed right through them, but he feared what Sakythia would do to him later. After the chairs were on the ground, Kiyoshi jumped over the counter and into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:09 pm
suke rushed over to the sink where he got the water to run and overflow onto the floor, making the floor very slippery. he jumped from counter to the island, crashing through pots and pans. one of his paws got stuck in a small pot and he crashed onto the floor with them.

he then collided with the refrigerator, making plenty of food fall and slide down the floor. the refrigerator collided with the soup pot, making all the hot soup spill to the floor. suke managed to get through the kitchen. but suke left kiyoshi a harder obstacle, which included a slippery floor, pots and pans, bunch of food, and spilled, hot soup.

suke waits for kiyoshi on the other side

edit: ((oh and srry you had to wait long for that post..))  

I~kira~kira~I

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:09 pm
suri turnned to look at the mess. "aww, this place was just clean" suri said with a huge frown on her face. whats so special about that envelope  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:20 pm
(lol your fine Kira)

Kiyoshi ran into the kitchen and saw the obsticles before him. Still running he made some seals then dove towards the floor. "Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)" When he hit the ground he sunk right in as if it was water. Then as he 'swam' underground avoiding suke's little mess, when he got to the end he lunged out of the ground and right at Suke.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:23 pm
suke seemed to what seems to be a smile to kiyoshi and dashes back through the kitchen with little difficulty. he ran under the tables and through the door. now he's going somewhere very very very dangerous, well not the place itself but if you mess the place up, you're in big danger.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:26 pm
Kiyoshi stood there for a second. "That is so not cool.." Kiyoshi then jumped ontop of the building and chased after Suke from there. Keeping a birds eye view on him, and not having to run through any other stores.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:48 pm
suri looked at the aftermath of the cafe. Dishes broken, the floor soaking wet, and food wasted. "awwww" Suri said as she stared to clean the cafe. she frist started sweeping the dishes. sadly she didn't know that she was sweeping to close to the wet floor. She sliped, and got a piece of glass stuck in her hand, it didn't bother her, she finshed sweeping the glass and started with the wet floor. she started scrubing the floor and wiping.

~10 mins later~

Suri was done with the floor, the only thing that was left was the food. She took out the huge mop from the kitchen and starting moping up the food.

~5 mins later~

Suri was done cleaning the cafe, but her job wasn't over. She needed more supplies. Suri soon left the cafe

~30 mins later~

suri was back with bags of food and plates. She set them in the kitchen started puting them away

~10 mins later~

suri was tired and weak but the last thing she had to do was put up the tables, she pulled her self to do it

~4 mins later~

The cafe was squeaky clean. suri was done and too tired to do anything eles, and she colapsed on the floor and took a little nap

edit:
suri work up and looked around the cafe  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:47 am
Daisuke came into the cafe with grumbles in his stomach.

"Hey Suri-" He saw her fast asleep after what had happened a couple hours ago. He saw Zann enter and also Rahenno.

"Hey guys!"  

D a i j b

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:06 am
Rahenno entrs the cafe, and looks around. "Wow looks like you cleaned up in here." Rahenno said to Suri.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games