Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:05 am
danmmit if rj was here he culd see right through thisthe rahennos looks around seraching for any signs of movement.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:11 am
Kouga has his eyes closed, trying to locate any traces of chakra and movement in air current, as this is his specialty. When in situations like this, the most important thing is to keep calm. He told himself, ignoring the pain that coursed through his limbs as the numbness from Ayumu's technique slowly faded.  

ll Shinzo ll

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:15 am
(eight kunai seemed to materialize out of the mist and fly at either opponent. Four apiece.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:19 am
Sensing the change in air currents (it's my bloodline), Kouga sensed an attack from his left side and jumped to his left to avoid it. Damn, he's a tough opponent...He thought as his wounds re-opened and fresh blood splattered onto the ground. Facing the direction it came from, Kouga aimed with his left palm and fired a jet of air, hoping to hit him.  

ll Shinzo ll

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:20 am
rahenno hears four poofs as four of his clones got hit by the kunai."crap that cant be good" rahenno makes all his clones go away. should i use it? no, not in a fight like this rahenno thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:24 am
(As Kouga jumped to the left, he was suddenly surrounded by four Yuans. ((Mizuhada Bunshin No Jutsu (Water Body Clone Technique)+Shunshin no Jutsu (Hidden Mist: Instantaneous Body Skill) )) One came from the front with a vicious uppercut. Two more came from the sides, one kicking for the head, the other punching for the ribs. The last came from above and behind and threw four kunai at Kouga's back.)  

Yuan Shisho2

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:26 am
Rahneo seems to see movement in five different places. Suddenly, 20 water shuriken come flying at him from different angles around him. ((Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique) ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:31 am
Thinking quickly, Kouga drew his chokuto and spun himself in a full circle, trying to cut all the Yuans. He then turned around, and deflected all the kunais, but in the process he coughed up globs of blood. He then raised his chokuto, and the blade disappeared, and in the next instant a tornado formed around Kouga, spinning rapidly as it is controled by Kouga's chakra.  

ll Shinzo ll

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:35 am
rahenno sees the shuriken around him "hyouton stage two:water" rahenno's eyes turn a whitist-grey he then forms handsigns "suiton:fuuma mizu shuriken(water release:evil windmill water shuriken)" rahhenno spins and block the incoming shuriken and stops to the direction the shuriken were thrown and throws his fuuma shuriken hoping it'll hit yuan  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:47 am
(The Yuan's around Kouga returned to their water form with a splash. As the water from the clones fell to the ground, it suddenly seemed to reform.) Suihananahoryo no jutsu (Water Break Seven Dragons) (Seven foot-thick water dragons rushed Kouga from below.)
User Image

(There is a splash of water where Rahneo threw the Windmill Shuriken.) Suiton: Suikoudan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shark Blast Technique) (Rahneo suddenly feels massive movement around him. A massive shark comprised of water dove down on Rahneo, its teeth barred.)  

Yuan Shisho2

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:54 am
*gets bother by shooting at the hey bail target and falls asleep*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:55 am
Kouga sensed a change in chakra when Yuan activated the technique. He jumped into the air right when the dragons formed beneath him.
"Air Barrier" Kouga made a barrier in front of him, blocking the dragons. Great...thanks to Kamikuro's lightning technique, I can't move properly...He thought as he felt his arms weakening.

(I g2g, will be back at 2 or 3 am gaia)

ll Shinzo ll

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:55 am
"makyo hakuhyo(demonic thin ice mirrors) " rahenno steped through a mirror and appeared above the mist. he looks down to see four shadows surrounding one shadow, he figured the four shadows was yuan, so he took out 4 senbon and throw them down attemping to hit the four shadows.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:02 am
(The shark came crashing down, destroying the mirror, and crashing down like a massive wave.) Doiru Suiyari no Jutsu (Drilling Water Spears) (All over the mist-covered field, massive spears of spiraling water begin shooting up out of the ground and water all around, piercing and shattering anything they come in contact with. Its as though all of the water in the field were attacking at once.)

((Kouga, you can say that your barrier blocks this since it is deflecting towards the ground. After this it will disipate. I won't attack you while you are off.))  

Yuan Shisho2

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:05 am
(Sorry, didn't get what you said about the barrier, but I'm guessing I did block it? ok thanks, I'm gonna be back tonight)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games