Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:33 pm
Hayato clenched his jaws as he looked away from the princess. Before he had left he remembered how he played “the stupid goody” guy. The Hayato she knew was different from now. He closed his eyes for a split second, trying to ease his pain as much as he could. If he wasn’t in so much pain he would have messed with her hair making some comments, but seeing as he was tired and didn’t even have the energy to move either of his arm let alone his broken, he just grinned.

“Always get into trouble while I’m gone, eh?” He said, trying to not to act any different. He still was unsure how to act for them. Akira…it was his fault that they had gotten into some of the mess. Still, he wanted to trust again, if that was ever possible.

He frowned when Alcina ran over to Bran, and he scowled at her and glared at the mazoku as she accused him of fighting him. Alcina, taking his side? Hayato looked away with a snarl that was feint and shook his head. Regaining himself he brought his mask back up again. “No, I’ll be fine.” He said as casually as he could. “And is that all you could say? No ‘I missed you’?” He chuckled and tried to get up. Sharp pain rushed through his broken arm and he winced trying to cover his pain. “Ah…I’d like to be in the rain for a while.” He suggested, shrugging. “I’d like a bath…blood cracks every time I try to move.”

He knew it was a lame excuse, but he had nothing else to say. His entire body throbbed and he was tired. He was also confused, and angry. What were these feelings?

((Totally. HayatoxAlcina! Haha. And I will make the profile for snow stranger (thanks Leri!) soon! Since Alcina has Bran, I was thinking of getting someone to be Hayato’s admirer. Not love wise, but admire, you know what I mean? Like, respect? Anywho, this was LONG. Arg. I missed a lot in couple of hours.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:13 pm
Her reply was simple. Kisuna expected no less. She was just another girl, he thought and hoped that it would run through his head and would become another valid excuse. He didn't want trouble and he was too tired to yell. He felt dizzy from the run and all the trees seemed to be clones of another. While Midori and Alcina went to help Bran, he looked at Hayato. What a confused soul.... He thought.

Kisuna was not one to take sides and he already gave up his biased impression of strangers. Perhaps he grew up? Maybe just a little? If only that was the case, he thought. Maybe that'd be too much credit to give himself. He shrugged it off.

"Hayato, if you want us, just call. We'll come over to help." He said, not wanting to argue with Hayato, he went to the cave with Sui. Kisuna would've offered to help Midori and Alcina but to prevent any other fights, he decided not to.

"Hey." He said and sat opposite of the merman.

Sui looked at him and replied, "Hey."

"... Something wrong?"

"Hm?" Kisuna shook his head, "Nothing important. It just seems a little chilly."

"Hmm, I can see where you're getting at." Sui said calmly, "I feel the air change. It's a bit hard to breathe, if you know where I'm getting at."

"Yep." Kisuna agreed. Everything was tense.

"Don't tell," Sui smiled, "but I envy Hayato."

Kisuna felt confused even more, "Why?"

"Because," Sui said and looked over at the four who were outside of the cave, "his heart knows which person to throw itself at."

"I see." Kisuna admitted, "... I don't understand those things."

"I don't either." Sui said, "But I know rejection?"

Kisuna stretched, "Tried and failed? Are you going to give up on your search? If not, there's always Kane...."

"Heh, 'course I'm not gonna give up. You know how I feel for Kane." Sui smirked, "I'll just work harder! I'll be easy."

"Well, you can pull off a girl," Kisuna chuckled, "let's see you pull off a man."

"Now that's hard."

(If no one understood, well... just remember that Sui has the ability to crossdress and he pulled off being a girl when they first met so Kisuna's like "pull off being a man" because Sui can't get a girl.... xd .... yeahhhh.... lol )

EDIT:

(Actually, since Snow is there and it's Aisu's character, I'm not sure...;; me and Memory don't remember if she wants to continue with this RP or not. I sent her a PM so we'll see. I wish she'd come back with Lunis. )  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:04 pm
Alcina stared at Hayato's back as it quickly disappeared into the woods. She was not going to cry. The princess refused. "Maybe I would have if you had bothered to at least try to trust us..." she said softly before she realized it was coming out of her mouth. Hayato couldn't have heard however, so she let it slide. If Midori had heard the statement... well, not much she could do about that. At least she hadn't sounded like she wanted to cry.

Well, the first person she'd have to convince that she wasn't going to cry would be herself if she wanted to pull this off. So time to make for being more cheery. Alcina still had to deal with the people who did consider themselves as her friends. "That's right, Midori. Just like that. Let's get him out in the cave before it starts raining and we all catch cold." I'm going to at least take care of my friends.

Between the two of them, the girls managed to get Bran under the cover of the cave. It's not like Bran had a lot of bulk, but she hadn't thought of a good, non-awkward way of carrying him... Taffy followed behind, mute but taking in everything.

They laid him down on the floor and Alcina looked him over critically. No outside wounds but his breathing was a little too short for her liking. Frowning, she put a hand to his forehead and realized he was burning up. It's a small wonder I didn't realize it before which I touched him... "Kisuna, you said Bran saved you... How much energy did he expend? I think he's coming down with a fever..."

She turned her worried scrutinization now over to Midori. The girl seemed fine... not even her clothes were torn. Sui was next, but he also didn't seem to have a scratch on him. Kisuna on the other hand... "You're hurt," she said simply, pulling out her duffle bag that miraculously survived everything else she had been through... Fishing through it a bit, the princess pulled out the first aid kit and began applying bandages.

((Sorry to take control of Midori like that, but since she decided to help out I figured it'd just be easier to get us both in there... sweatdrop And about the duffle bag... We're just going to assume she's had it with her all this time. It's just magical like that, lol.

Alcina's being so harsh... Poor Hayato... He's trying to change at least! He just needs to prove it to her...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:08 pm
"Thank you." He said as Alcina applied the bandages onto him, "Bran probably used a lot of his energy to get us here.... He saved us by knocking away Aeddan--a mazoku's--attack and then rushed and helped us get away from that aura I mentioned before."

He paused and said, "It's ok Onee-chan, I'll bandage my wounds. You should tend to Bran." He took the bandages and worked them around. Although he was grateful at Alcina's efforts, he didn't want to be babied...

... especially in front of a girl.

Sui suddenly perked up at the mention of Bran. Now that I think about it....

"Alcina, what're your relations with this guy?" He asked sternly.

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:58 pm
Hayato sighed as he licked at his wounds. His right arm throbbed painfully and he regarded it with a growl. Everything lately seemed to get onto his nerve. Akira, Bran, Mazoku in general, the broken arm, and himself! He growled into the skies and he looked at his broken arm again. He doubted that it would heal in a month or so even with his Wolf Kizoku blood. It was a nasty break, and he preferred not to think on that at the moment. Instead he simply busied himself; physically and mentally on tending to his other wounds as he cut his shirt and bandaged as best he could.

((Of course, his right arm would not be bandaged…*cough* Alcina *cough* haha. Yeah. I don’t know what to do. I think I should have him come next morning or whenever the rain ends. By then, I think his temper would have eased and he’d be back to his foolish self.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:04 pm
Midori's eyes turned to Alcina. Was there some relationship between Hayato and her? It was obvious with just how tense they both were. It was like just reaching out and poking big block letters between them. Did she hear a touch of a quiver in her voice though?

The young girl frowned as she helped carrying the much heavier man.

Setting him down, she kneeled nearby in the cave, closely between Alcina and Sui if she could do so. Quietly she listened, following the conversationalists with her eyes. Shortly she had blinked to the flash of white and couldn't help but ah...well...

Practically stare at the boy who started patching himself. Not that she cared or minded at the moment. She'd seen Kaen times without his shirt, what was the difference? Smaller?... Midori mentally shook the pink haired male from her head again. Best to think later, today was too eventful for her.

That moment of staring passed almost indifferently, glancing outside the cave mouth. What was going on with the elder female and the two men that shown up? There was definately something going on, and at the moment she had an odd feeling there was a polygonal saying for it all, it just slipped her mind at the moment.

((:3 don't mind at all. ))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:22 pm
Alcina smiled sadly as she ruffled Kisuna's hair fondly. "Bran is my friend. It's kinda funny actually... I really don't know him all that well, or for all that long... But I know he's my friend. Actually, I don't know any of you that long... But... now I really can't picture my life without you guys..."

The princess left Kisuna to fend for himself, since he so desired to, and moved back over to Bran. "I know he's a mazoku and he doesn't even know what side he's on right now... In fact, he's probably got much more reason to stay on the mazoku's side. He only got to know me just recently and me and his conscience are the only thing keeping him from choosing. But even if he does betray me, or hurt me... I'd understand. He's honest with me..." Unlike some people, she added mentally. Thankfully, she caught herself before she said that out loud. "I want to believe in him, even if he does go to the other side. He trusts me, after all..."

She probably shouldn't have added that last bit on there but... Thankfully for Alcina's purposes, it finally started raining. "Oh, dear... If we're going to start a fire, we should find some wood while it's still dry..."

Then it hit her. Sudden brilliance. A stroke of pure, unadulterated genius. "Sui~sama!" She asked, batting her eyes coyly. "Could you watch over Bran for me while I go out and find some? Since you can't go out and help and Kisuna needs to patch himself up..." Maybe she was coming on too strong? Ah, well. Let him squirm, thinking she was going to do something. "Oh! And would you mind coming with me, Midori? I don't want to pick any wood that the would hurt the trees."

She was trying to look as innocently as possible. Which probably wasn't working cause Alcina was a notoriously horrible liar. But all for the better...

((Aw... He should have listened in on Alcina's ridiculously sappy pep-talk on friendship, lol. Ah, well. We'll have to wait and see if he's straightened up his act in the morning then? If only he weren't so stubborn he'd find Alcina willing enough... lol. But that probably wouldn't be nearly as fun.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:30 pm
Kisuna felt grown up when Alcina let him tend to himself but blushed in a bit of shyness at the same time when he caught Midori staring at him from the corner of his eye. Well, at least she's going to leave.... Kisuna thought, no problems to go if that happens.

"So it's Sui-sama now?" Sui smiled, "Don't worry, I'll watch over." Knowing she felt uncomfortable, Sui gave a nod in understanding. Something probably happened.... Sui thought and watched as she prepared to make her leave.

He smiled to himself and continued to think, Alcina... you're a bad liar.

"Come back safely, ok?" Sui said, "I don't want you or Midori to get hurt."

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:32 pm
Hayato sighed as he looked at his now shredded shirt and now crudely bandaged arms and legs. Of course, only his left arm was semi-bandaged (because it hurt him even to slightly move the broken one) and his right was bare, letting the rain wash away the blood. He sighed again as he rested his back against a tree, looking into the sky.

He wondered if Akira was somewhere nearby, planning something? Was his clan safe? He hoped so; but he knew he could trust his comrades to protect the clan during his absence. But most of all: where was Alcina?

((Do you want Hayato to sense her presence? Of course, since it is raining she could creep up on him...plus I doubt his nose works very well with blood and all that))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:37 pm
((Aw... Poor Hayato! Heh heh... *cough* I mean... Poor guy...

About the sensing thing... Only awakened Strangers can do that. But she can convientely trip of him after she and Midori are done... plotting. twisted Plotting must come first though, cause I have the feeling she wouldn't be in the mood to be evil after she runs into him... And this is much too good of a practical joke to pass up. xd twisted ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:39 pm
((Lol. I meant smell, but that works. smile ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:32 pm
"Well, that was easy," Rhian's voice lilted. "The bird has caged itself. And now for the finishing touch..."
Rhian pointed to the hole and sealed it with her dark powers.
"Twins, front and center," Rhian ordered. "I have a present for you..."
Rhian began to walk away. Bran wasn't where he earlier stood.
"Oh Bran, you silly brother...how I want to torment you. I think I sense you in this direction..."

She appeared at Rhian's bidding. Oh how Lei hated that woman. She was fantastic, yes, but her whims would be the death of the mazoku.
Do this.
No, do that.

Lei smirked and, even though Rhian was already out of sight, she began to reply, "Your wish is--"

((Mem: Your turn to post. I especially left it open for you to introduce your mini villain. Saku, please wait for Mem's post before making any. ^-^))  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:35 pm
"My command." Fei finished her sister's sentence, her lip curling in an opposite smirk. At least this assignment seemed like it would be fun. Though, Fei would have to make sure her sister did not steal all the good parts... She would share the heart only if she got the larger portion...

Her finger twirled a strand of her beautiful ciel coloured hair as Fei's cruel emerald eyes gleamed with mischief. "Shall we start, dear sister? Double, double..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:42 pm
"Toil and trouble," Lei completed Fei's thought. She tossed her emerald hair behind her, eyes of ciel gleaming. She stirred her hands in mid-air, like she were stirring into a big cauldron. Water rushed from nowhere to swirl inside Lei's imaginary stew.
"A dash of this-"

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:53 pm
"-and a pinch of that." Fei put her index finger down in the watery whirlpool, gently touching the very tip of the water. It left a thin swirl of ice that cooled the water to just above freezing. "To make our delectable..."  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games